Darkech0's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:18 AM
the blue shirt is impressive, i'll give him a 7

Darkech0's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:42 AM
uhm.. a 6?

Darkech0's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:36 AM
wtf? I got missed! I made the 1st sale & everything! thats the last time i do the auctioneers speedtalk. grumble explode

Darkech0's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:06 AM
SOLD! (Bid Is closed)

Darkech0's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:00 AM
Step right up Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls, here we have a 100% "Made in the USA" fine American of the Male persuasion.. hes back from active duty & the next thing you know he could be performing his duty for you ladies. Place your bids Ladies, look at this rear! so hard you can bounce a quarter off of it, thats right no ground round here! Pure Rump Roast! Millions of dollars go into the making of just ONE of these! but you can have him for the very very low bid of 5$ just 5$ and you can take him home with you to perform whatever your carnal desire lusts after.. get him now while hes Hot Hot Hot! (how was that?)

Darkech0's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:27 AM
I Have dated women from many differnt backgrounds & Ethnicities, my family is closeminded but I tell them to goto hell cause i've got land there pitchfork I'm mixed myself, mainly Hispanic & White plus alot of other things so I consider myself a mutt. Why should I judge anyone else when i can be judged in turn?

Darkech0's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:46 AM
lmao, welcome to my personal hell sad

Darkech0's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:52 PM
Omg! I forgot! its one of my Favorite lines too!

*approaches woman* Hi, i'm out to Take over the world.. Wanna come?

Darkech0's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:47 PM
Believe it or not I'm Spoiled and it's taken me years of Self discipline to break bad habits. the only ones that remain are:

1. When I want to be left alone & ask to be left alone, please for the love of god leave me alone it doesnt mean I wanna talk or cuddle usually shes done something to piss me off & by coddling me shes pissing me off to a greater extent.

2. I still go for the biggest burger, I grew up poor & other things happened so for the longest time I had an eating disorder & grew Obese. Only reciently have I gotten my weight down & began working out, I was disgusted with who I had become & trust me, 27 years of doing something a certain way is hard to break.

3. I will do dishes, I'll Vaccuum, i'll even do laundry.. but do NOT expect me to clean windows!

Darkech0's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:23 PM
On Me: My Hair & Legs..

On Her: Eyes, Hair & Hips

Darkech0's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:58 PM
Edited by Darkech0 on Mon 08/31/09 05:58 PM
I agree so much.. Mythicalman summed it up quite perfectly.. And good Luck Man.

Darkech0's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:56 PM

I've asked guys out many times. drinker

i've gotta say, thats a sweet aunkh.. How long did it take to Ink?

Darkech0's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:47 PM
Well I honestly Havn't taken the time to read the last 20 or so pages so i'll tell you about me. I "Used" to be a Nice guy, but being the Nice guy Women tend to walk all over you. now dont get me wrong, at my core i'm still the same courtious, nice Gentleman that my parents raised me to be, I dont act like an ******* either. i've found my happy medium. I'm just very closed when I meet women, I don't really talk alot about myself I figure if they really want to get to know me they have to work for it because the one thing I've learned about women is anything that they seriously put time and effort in, their not so quick to abandon. I'm highly charismatic and I love to flirt like a fiend, however if I found myself a partner in crime I wouldnt beat on her or do a bunch of other bs. in that respect i'm still the nice guy, however I just dont put up with the **** that I used to & i'm quick to walk out on what I say is a losing situation. so nowadays it takes alot for a woman to get me to go back to their place, even more to come back to mine, and my wallet is a vault.

Darkech0's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:17 PM
I LOVE it when Ladies make the 1st move, its nice to not be the one in control all the time. I've only been asked out once & I had a great time with her on that date she was very spontainious. It'd be nice if more women asked out men.

Darkech0's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:11 AM

marry me!

lol it'd work for you, less for me.. I'm already Evil looking, they'd prolly think i'm crazy too... well I am, but thats besides the point,whoa the trick is I dont want them to know that until its too late devil :laughing:

Darkech0's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:15 PM
I honestly look at the nonphysical 1st, beauty is only skin deep. If I dont like you now I wont like you in 50 years. 1st thing I notice is Their Disposition, Good vs Evil, i'm hellasciously attracted to Evil/Bad girl/Gothic/Wicca types. Mainly cause i'm pretty damned twisted myself. 2nd completely is Attitude, if you don't have the right attitude I dont even want to start to get to know you. I like Interesting/bizzare/twisted/weird people they make the world more colorful just like me. I could go on & on but I wont. pitchfork

Darkech0's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:37 AM
Lol you can look anytime you want

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:23 AM
*smiles* That takes me back to a younger me.. I can hear the waves crashing & the gulls crying.. wow just felt a really violent stab of homesickness.. havn't seen "My" home for over a decade.. I should go back to visit..

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:01 AM
Edited by Darkech0 on Thu 08/27/09 03:02 AM

Dump the current man, and quietly observe which one tries harder to get you back.

Wow.. this is why I sometimes hate women. if either of them had a lick of sense they'd see you were playing the field & leave you

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:45 AM
lol got 4 rules for you, I live by em & they work.

1) Golden rule- Treat others as you would be treated in turn
2) Honesty is the best policy
3) Live each Day to the fullest
4) if in doubt see rule 1

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25