Community > Posts By > Darkech0

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:24 AM
And yes... my libret piercing vibrates... >_>

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:18 AM
*shrugs* I'm Personally a Diehard Romantic so F**K ya'll I Say D) Lives Happily ever after!

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:12 AM
it may not work for everyone, I happen to have a libret piercing (its where your pierced below the lower lip & above your chin) however mine is.. *Points to piercing* "No it didn't hurt, wanna see my other jewelry? (then when they stare at my groin I say) No! I was talking about my earrings!"

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:05 AM
Cheers & Best of luck to you both:thumbsup:

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:03 AM
Lmao! wheres this thread going?! anyways, i'm not crushing.. I'm just hopefull that I can catch a certain someone's eye.. and if I do then great

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:50 AM
oooh, good advice.. if the walk doesn't work, find a shared activity.. something you both like to do. lol even a cup of coffee as clich'e as it sounds could work ;)

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:36 AM
Same Same, newbie on here, just saying hi. look forward to hopefully find something my standard life experience just hasn't given me

Darkech0's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:31 AM
You only Live once, i'm actually the kind of person who believes in Love at 1st sight.. cause it actually happened to me and it happened at a very vulnerable time in my life when I wasn't mentally or emotionally ready for it. but thats life, it doesn't wait, it keeps going. anyways long story short, I saw a woman, she saw me, eyes locked, nerves all tingley, hard to breathe, and that was it. she went about her bussiness & I just stood like a rock in my spot scared sh*tless to go up & say hi. now their isn't a day that goes by that I don't kick myself for at least saying hello. Make the 1st move, whats the worst that can happen? he says slow down? *shrugs* sounds like a win/win situation

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25