Community > Posts By > Gary42Single

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:17 AM

<-------not going to hijack the thread. but I'd be happy to run you up and down the street in a conversation about why the means to self defense is a natural, inherent human right.

I run badly you would stab me before I got of starting blocks, and self defence in the UK is no defence perhaps your laws allow that ours dont.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:14 AM

Your statement about having to use a knife over 6 inches, well I would consider that a red flag to anyone in this forum, I prefer to debate myself, not intimidate.

I hope you never use your knife on anyone, penalty can be severe perhaps you need to speak with someone as to why you feel the need to carry a weapon in first place.

why does it always come to this? someone carries a weapon and the natural conclusion is that they need psychiatric help..

give me a break.. I carry a knife everywhere I go. It's useful to be able to cut something. Never know when you're going to come across a box that needs to be opened, a pesky piece of string, a rattlesnake that doesn't need it's head anymore.. little things in life are made easier when you apply the appropriate tool.

If you're intimidated by someone else carrying a knife, perhaps the psychiatric problem exists with the man you see when you shave in the morning.

We dont have snakes in Scotland, and if you took the time to read his post you would see he openly stated in the forum it's his weapon to get compliance.

Sorry you never took the time, perhaps one day people wont need to carry weapons, but as you said yourself it's also your weapon of choice.

Red flags all over this forum and I wonder why you would admit that. Strange

Oh geeze. Dude. Stop trying to sound intelligent because you are just making yourself look foolish.

Fear and the knife carrying thing has been a running joke around here for a long time.

You, being new, are completely clueless about that running joke.

Just sit back and read for a while before you decide to start berating someone for saying something that ( even if you don't like it ) you have absolutely no clue what it's in reference to.

Yep you must be right, I will watch and hate to say it as a newbie I have being doing IT for 25 years long before internet was dreamt of. But I concede you must be correct and therfore I am wrong.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:06 AM
Violent crime, particularly offences involving knifes, has risen in Scotland for the third consecutive year.
Figures show that the number of violent crimes across the country rose by 11% last year, with crimes involving knives rising by 21%.

aND WHERE i LIVE YOU WOULDNT EVEN WANT TO WALK OUT YOUR DOOR.

As I said I carry a mobile and loose change, people who carry weapons sorry they either have made bad enemies or they have a complex.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:04 AM
I carry a mobile phone and loose change myself, I see no need to carry a deadly weapon. not would most sane logical people in the forum

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:02 AM

Your statement about having to use a knife over 6 inches, well I would consider that a red flag to anyone in this forum, I prefer to debate myself, not intimidate.

I hope you never use your knife on anyone, penalty can be severe perhaps you need to speak with someone as to why you feel the need to carry a weapon in first place.

why does it always come to this? someone carries a weapon and the natural conclusion is that they need psychiatric help..

give me a break.. I carry a knife everywhere I go. It's useful to be able to cut something. Never know when you're going to come across a box that needs to be opened, a pesky piece of string, a rattlesnake that doesn't need it's head anymore.. little things in life are made easier when you apply the appropriate tool.

If you're intimidated by someone else carrying a knife, perhaps the psychiatric problem exists with the man you see when you shave in the morning.

The new figures indicate that in the year 2007-8 there were some 277 deaths from stabbings in England & Wales alone (the highest recorded figure for 30 years). This represents an average death toll as a direct result of stabbings of over 5 for every week of the year!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:01 AM

We dont have snakes in Scotland, and if you took the time to read his post you would see he openly stated in the forum it's his weapon to get compliance.

Sorry you never took the time, perhaps one day people wont need to carry weapons, but as you said yourself it's also your weapon of choice.

Red flags all over this forum and I wonder why you would admit that. Strange

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:52 AM

Rare for a guy to stray, I found that the S word given daily was rather nice, then went to once a month, then once every seven months, I think we chaps are easy to please but when rules change guys are last to know about it.

No sure why women play about wi rules as it results in cheating as they get it elsewhere, hence your power is reduced.

So stop playing games wi guys and be you. If you dont the results will replicate into your next failed relationship.

Oh, right...cause all of us just want sex anyway...

I find it helps unless you have a problem with S Life, and if you do then perhaps thats not for this forum.

Haha! You're new...

Your point would be what, you made an open statement in a forum which I took to be the truth, so are you now saying you are a liar.

I'm not debating what I said, I know what I put down. Of course if one were to take the statement seriously...I would then have to question whether they are just trolling the forum, or if they are truly that daft. Either way, I'm done here...continue to give your useless advice.waving

So endeth the lesson in being a thug

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:50 AM

he wants a threesome

lmao laugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:50 AM

Rare for a guy to stray, I found that the S word given daily was rather nice, then went to once a month, then once every seven months, I think we chaps are easy to please but when rules change guys are last to know about it.

No sure why women play about wi rules as it results in cheating as they get it elsewhere, hence your power is reduced.

So stop playing games wi guys and be you. If you dont the results will replicate into your next failed relationship.

I find it helps unless you have a problem with S Life, and if you do then perhaps thats not for this forum.

Haha! You're new...

Your point would be what, you made an open statement in a forum which I took to be the truth, so are you now saying you are a liar.

Please take your time, do you carry a knife, or did you along with the name you use lie in order to make people fear you.

Feel free to answer the question, by all means take your time however. not that hard if you carry a blade though.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:48 AM

Haha! You're new...

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:43 AM

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:39 AM

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:36 AM

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:24 AM
In life if you dont put the booty out then he goes elsewhere, its simple biology so perhaps its not so much him, the hardset thing in life is owning up to your own short falls. I know that as I have many hence single, hence no woman in her right mind needs me in her life. So learn to love you and find yourself.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:18 AM
If thats the only problem in your life your lucky, wait until you get real hard life then this will seem like a walk in the park.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:45 PM
Well I never thought I would be agreeing with an American about the foreign policy of his goverment, but with Homeland Security enacted in a bill which was heard in the early hours of the morning and passed perhaps you shouldnt be speaking like that.

I do however agree, you cannot go around the world acting like the master and not expect a few people to get a bit upset when kids get blown up, or entire nations under the guise of WMD's get hammered, I am not saying Halliburton or Cheyney or Bush would ever do anything like that, but perhaps foreign policy should be about compassion instead of sending up the Drones and F14's.

As one person in the forum stated "taxes", The federal tax laws which exist in the USA today are ilegal as they were not ratified by each state, each state had to agree before the law could be passed, so the taxes you pay are in fact illegal.

Coming from Scotland we practice compassion thats why our system released Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, if we cannot exercise compassion whats the point in jailing people as they learn to hate when they are released.

In the USA you jail people for pitiful offences, which I would akin to the Nazi Concentration Camps, or Former Soviet Block Nations.

You are brainwashed everyday, in China they have Flags all over the place, your no diffrent you have your flags all over the place, your kids say the oath every day at school its called indoctrination examine the'education' and 're-education' has had upon the Soviet citizen, who is exposed from the day he is born to 'brainwashing', bombarded every day, round the clock, by all the means of propaganda and persuasion

Or simply watch ZEITGEIST I am sure you will agree

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:09 PM
I will leave this subject alone, in the UK we have massive amounts of career women, and they get every benefit known to mankind.

Fed up hearing about it all the time, just wish people would think and make the right choice, and stop wi the sympathy carry on.

Sorry folks if I offended anyone.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:05 PM
I agree WINX, Yep so lets assume the guy dosent wear a condom.

What choices dprd the woman have before she gives taxpayes another unfair burden.

I can think of a few.

She shouldnt have sex would be first, if she does she knows as well as he the risks.

Secondly if he on finding out she was not on the pill as she said what can he do (nothing)

What are her choices on not having a baby.

As I said it's not about this girl, but about the people who always say I need help and am scared, no no no it's about choices and lifestyle's.

Not Taxpayers problem but they have no choice either, did I say no choice again yes because when you look at it only the woman has the ultimate choice.

Sorry

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:00 PM
As is every taxpayer

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:55 AM
"It's called compassion", Yes buy guys have to work and make do without your "It's called compassion" thats called an uneven playing field sorry.

Equality is having choices in life, fairness even, however when a woman decides to pick a guy up in a bar, and conceives and then hides that for months then declares she is having a baby, the guy has no choice.

However, the woman has choices in abundance, so compassion is indeed a two way street, but women always call the guy a dead beat, or waster.

Previous 1