Community > Posts By > mj00014

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:50 AM
can anybody tell me how a perfect love went wrong...
can anybody heal my heart and mend my broken soul

"back home" MYMP

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:30 AM
VERNAL, Utah -- Four men were booked into jail on felony charges after they allegedly raped a 9-year-old girl while her mother was smoking methamphetamine in a garage with a friend.

According to a statement of probable cause filed March 30, the alleged assault occurred Easter Sunday at a home in Vernal.

The 9-year-old victim was with her mother at that home, where the mother was hanging out with a friend she met while incarcerated in jail. As the 9-year-old girl slept on the couch, her mother and that friend agreed to go into the garage and get high on methamphetamine.

When the mother returned, her daughter was on the couch but her clothes were in disarray and she seemed upset and wanted to go home. The next day, the girl reported that four men inside the home had taken her into a bedroom before taking turns raping her and then sodomizing her.

The girl reported that while one of the men was raping her, he told her he would kill her if she ever told anyone about what was happening.

The girl's mother notified police, who responded to the home. One of the four alleged rapists was identified by the victim from a photograph, and 36-year-old Larson James RonDeau was taken into custody.

http://fox13now.com/2016/04/03/man-faces-felony-charges-after-four-adults-allegedly-rape-9-year-old-girl-in-vernal/

sick!!!

explode explode explode explode explode

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:28 AM
I'm using HTC one if I want to upload a pic it won't let me

I'm using HTC and I can upload , just make sure to rezise th photo before uploading..... don't used closed up photos it's a big file upload

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 05:20 AM
hello and welcome. :) :)

no photo
Sun 05/22/16 08:13 PM
How to start a new life when all youve been living for is gone and u look around and relise just how empty your life is...

that's how I feel one year and three months ago I felt like my life is nowhere to find. and someone told me it will be hard before it get better

just focus on the things you still have, it will get better in time... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 10:51 AM

What caused you to miss out on all the stuff that leads to sex?

lies, lies and more lies...

http://therighthairstyles.com/15-luring-solutions-for-burgundy-hair-color-in-brunettes-blondes-and-redheads/

Let's give her a few moments to get over your shyness...
You're among friends sweetie, just let it out... Speak slowly...and start from the beginning.

men give her a time to change her questions rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:58 AM

ok this apply for men only hahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl

Not wearing any underwear?winking

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:00 AM
Your stripper name is the color of your underwear and the last thing you ate .

ok this apply for men only hahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 07:53 AM
your going to need pain killer......good luck

rofl rofl rofl hahaha

welcome to mingle good luck ,sent them some nudge just don't kick their butt

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 09:13 PM

No need for unnecessary jealous girl comment.

I don't think you'll have to worry about jealousy ..... anyways I give you a 3 out of 10. Based solely on pictures because that's kinda all there is, but yeah on your pics, a 3/10, maybe 3.5/10

dude isn't it what guys want to see I'm kidding laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:37 PM
How to activate the Instant messenger?. Thanks.

not here, but it work with facebook....! just download facebook messenger

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:31 PM
No reflection on you, OP...but most women who ask that question, don't know how to keep a man.winking

how to keep a man..
lock him in the basement,get his car key, work pretty good .... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:56 PM

oh great, another why men _________... date women, you won't have that problem anymore...whoa

Moe is an exception lol.

It should be rephrased.
Why some men cheat...
Because its not all of them.
And not all women cheat too.flowerforyou slaphead

i'm always the exception... is that a good thing?huh

moe- you must be extra special to be exempted what did you do....?? laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:45 PM

You missed what I meant by jealously here. Anyway everyone has their own opinion negative or positive its still an opinion..it becomes negative because of a negative mind.

i have to agree with sitka... you seem pretty full of yourself.. but who knows, maybe you are everything you think you are...

You took the words right out of my mouth, she is pretty full of herself...
and LITTLE GIRL ... You are the one who put yourself on here and said RATE ME!!!
If you don't want to hear the TRUTH!!! then don't ask for it...
Even if you were the most beautiful thing on earth... WHICH YOU ARE NO WHERE CLOSE... Your attitude would make you very UGLY!!!

and one more thing I am in no way Jealous of you!!! and I'm a very positive person...

this one is superb comment :) love it.. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:35 PM
I just joined this site and I don't really know how it works. just thought I would say hello.

welcome :smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 06:55 PM

Sure she can check my phone messages, texts.....and when Jake from State Farm calls she can talk dirty to him (cause she sounds so hideous it's sexy).

rofl rofl roflis Jake exist in real life..

anyway I give my man a privacy he can have, never ask never sneak around to check his phone,fb,emails and I stay away if his on the phone, that's why he never give me a reason to stalk. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
.. I like the way you think..lol..waving

haha if he give me a reason I can be the best FBI/ stalker he could have
after I did my job I could ditch him in a heartbeat biggrin biggrin biggrin :biggri

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 06:31 PM
Sure she can check my phone messages, texts.....and when Jake from State Farm calls she can talk dirty to him (cause she sounds so hideous it's sexy).

rofl rofl roflis Jake exist in real life..

anyway I give my man a privacy he can have, never ask never sneak around to check his phone,fb,emails and I stay away if his on the phone, that's why he never give me a reason to stalk. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 07:18 PM
* self respect is a step toward "taking charge of yourself as a human being " and the responsibility that it encompasses.
* to understand other people and/or nature you must first provide respect. To do that you must understand and respect yourself.

drinker flowerforyou

good point Doug... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 07:06 PM
The reason why some people react negatively to this when it comes up, is because of what they think you mean by "self-respect."

As with any basic ideal, there are people who proclaim that it really means something entirely different than it actually does.

When I was very young, in college, there was a bit of a fad by some younger women, to loudly state that their having self-respect, meant insulting any male who said "good afternoon" or who kept a door from hitting them in the face. Had I not already begin to think carefully and logically, I might have concluded as some sad angry males have, that when a woman has self-respect, it means she is hostile to all men.

When self-respect means what I think it ACTUALLY means, then it's invariably a good thing, for men, women, children, and any other group you can name.

that's so nice to heard your thought on this..well explained

:) I agree ,"self respect" should not only apply for your self but for all the people/things around you as well.

but their are certain people bragg about self respect ,but bullying othersfrustrated frustrated :tears

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 06:44 PM
I've been on several dating apps and haven't had luck finding a decent match. Why should a woman work so hard meeting someone?

maybe Mr. right was hit by a truck I'm joking

as a woman/ singlemom. right now I don't think about where is my Mr.right anymore, sometimes things happen when you least expected so just enjoy life and go with the flow...
:banana: :banana: :banana: