Community > Posts By > Singlein210

Singlein210's photo
Sun 10/11/09 03:15 PM
He's a fighter but wether or not he has the discipline to keep training for MMA or not is the question..Supposevly he's training with ATT in Florida.Alot of great guys in that camp..If he keeps this up im sure he'll do great....sPidA

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:01 PM
The braiding part sounds great , will the anti frizz sprays work thru her school day ? Ill definetly check them out. Much thnx. My youngest is 5 by the way.

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:58 AM
The braiding part sounds great , will the anti frizz sprays work thru her school day ? Ill definetly check them out. Much thnx

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:55 AM
Killer Klowns from Outer space, Say Anything and Can't Buy Me Love. LoL

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:49 AM
Its the lack of attention. Nowadays you have single parents raising kids and most gels lack that fatherly love. Read that somewhere, that's Y I keep my grls close and giv them all the attention they need. Crazy society we live in.

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:02 AM
I used to have female friends but they we're single. I would never disrespect a married couple and giv women there space once they get into a relationship. Thnx for the feedback! Mario

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:53 AM
Okay, I am a single father and am very involved in helping my 2 daughters. Question for the women outhere or men that have dealt with this. What is there for girls hair to help with fixing there hair? My oldest has thin straight hair so She's ok but my youngest hair is thick and very frizzy in the mornings. HELP!

Singlein210's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:41 AM
Single Hispanic Man and father of 2 grls. Hello World! Is it to much to ask women to just be friends nowadays? NO DRAMA or SEX.

Singlein210's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:11 PM
What a coincidence, I just happen to be cool. LoL. Welcome!

Singlein210's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:01 AM
Changes are coming to all countries. Texas is adding to driving laws, cell phone restrictions and really pushing the seat belt law. With the economy going southward, alcohol establishments are rolling in loot. I'm sure the Gov will notice and also higher taxes on alcohol sales and use the economy as an xcuse. SPida