Community > Posts By > wildflower27203

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:35 PM
age, smoking preference, kids, pics, essay

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:32 PM

I would feel so bad if he was involved...sick

don't if he was involved then if he didn't stray with you it would have been with someone else

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:26 PM

it has happen to the best of us. The only thing I can say is that he just wanted to get laid( if you slept with him that is) Dont worry about it. life is to short to understand why someone does things. some answer may never come.

I guess I just want to know how people can do that and not feel any emotions? How can the seperate sex and intimacy?

practice

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:25 PM

it sounds like he had something else on the side...another love interestflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Well, I wish men would just stop wasting my time. I'm looking for a real connection.grumble

cheer up my friend...there are good men out theredrinker

The thing is...that's what they all say and obviously I'm not very good at reading people.

join the club, i'm the president:smile:

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:22 PM
i'm here and ready to play

wildflower27203's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:19 PM
put up more pics

wildflower27203's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:04 PM

i had a teacher that told me one time that i should never date anyone i didn't want to marry. being 12 at the time i took it like 12 yr old would. i wouldn't date anyone if i didn't like their last name.

i still do that to this day :smile:

wildflower27203's photo
Sun 04/27/08 05:27 PM
its easy, just say no. and if they ask why just say you don't have to have a reason, youre female and they wouldn't understand anyway :smile:

wildflower27203's photo
Sun 04/27/08 05:25 PM

i want to smoke, but Im out and its raining and my son is asleep. I may go postal tonight.:cry: :cry: :cry:

i feel your painfrown

wildflower27203's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:56 PM

bong hits and SpongeBob..smokin bigsmile noway

laugh laugh

wildflower27203's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:56 PM

Happiness comes from within. It shouldn't take another person to influence your state of mind.

Happiness may come from within, but every person is different. Some people enjoy spending time with friends, playing sports, their job, etc. and than some people live their lives to find someone to love and grow with.

Everybody is different. Everybody finds happiness a different way and in something different than what others may find it in. No sense in justifying their unhappiness with words of fake wisdom to console yourself.

Bottom line is either you're a generally happy person or you're not.

In my opinion, that statement is completely wrong. As far as my situation, my outlook on life and my general state of mind changes greatly when I'm with a woman, to the point of becoming a whole new person. I am able to do things I normally would lack energy or enthusiasm for.

Happiness is different for all, for me it's found in the love of a woman.

and that is how you end up heartbroken and picking up the pieces of your life after that person has a change of heart or whatever

wildflower27203's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:29 AM
kathleen mckinley

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:35 PM
dharma and greg

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:32 PM

lol yeah nevermind....have fun with that i'll just stay at my job working at a daycare center

bummer well i had to try :smile:

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:29 PM
well right now i'm getting ready to go to UPS and load trucks for about four hrs and then i'll come home shower eat and go to my next job at hobby lobby for about 9 hrs and then repeat the process until sat night

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:25 PM

i'm sooo bored lol help me....so how is everyone else doing? loldrinker :tongue:

i'll trade you. i'll be bored if you go to work for me :smile:

wildflower27203's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:14 PM
so how do we play

wildflower27203's photo
Fri 04/18/08 12:38 AM

hows asheboro treating you wild?

same ol same ol

wildflower27203's photo
Fri 04/18/08 12:35 AM
i'm up and just got home from work, hopefully sleep will come soon cuz i have to be at my other job in five hrs

wildflower27203's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:28 PM

its kinda hard to protect your child and still have some sort of a life. i'm obviously a single mother there isn't much that i don't do without her.

life?? have fun when u can....
protecting OUR children at all costs is the sacrifice single mothers make!!!

i agree but i will not sacrifice having a life just because i have a child. i did that the four years i stayed with her father. shes a smart kid. she'll be alright. the damaged her father does is way worse than me having he spend time with me and my boyfriends. she know they are not her father.

I have a child that never meets the men that I date. It is not healthy for the child to bond with somebody and that somebody is gone one day. And then add another somebody and another.
It is my job to protect my child.

its also a mothers job to get their kids ready for the real world. you cant protect them forever and if you try, you're only gonna hurt them more