Community > Posts By > futuremon

futuremon's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:21 PM
...or maybe they prefer conversations in real life as opposed to on a message board. After all this site is supposed to be about generating relationships is it not?

I know message boards are a way for people to "get to know each other" better before meeting in person, but it's also very easy to not be as truthful about things when you're hiding behind your monitor.

Get up, get out and go have some fun with someone.

- Patrick

futuremon's photo
Wed 09/02/09 02:27 AM
Edited by futuremon on Wed 09/02/09 02:29 AM
I've been called a player before, but I don't see myself as one.

To women (IMHO) a player is someone (a man) who will say or do almost anything to get the object of their attraction into bed with them.

To men (IMHO) a player is a lady who just wants to get what they can get from a man and "putting out" is a part of the game.

To me, I just want to have a good time when I'm out. I may extend myself beyond my comfort zone when I'm flirting with a lady, but I'd never violate my own moral principals.

I guess to me, a "player" would be someone who's ultimate goal is to "bust a nut" (male or female respective).

Someone said a player = "liar/cheater" but I would disagree with that sentiment. That reply is from someone who must be jaded by past experience. There are plenty of liars and cheaters who aren't players...I know because I was married to one.......lol

- P

futuremon's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:08 PM
Well I took a quick look.

#1 you should probably get some new pictures. The 2nd and 3rd one (same pic w different zoom levels), you don't really look happy. Why not get some pictures of you out on an activity or having fun and post those instead. A smile goes a long way.

Also, you didn't list many things in your interests.

As far as the content of your profile, you don't really need to spell out how long your divorce took - it can make people wonder why it did and maybe they'll get the wrong idea about the kind of person you are (they don't know who was the one who drew things out). Simply that you're divorced is enough until you've got someone interested enough to chat with you. Then you can fill in the blanks.

Just my $0.02

- FM

futuremon's photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:06 PM
Edited by futuremon on Tue 08/11/09 04:38 PM
[edit] :)