Community > Posts By > FrodisCaper31

FrodisCaper31's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:54 PM
Seriously, no rush REALLY. I quite enjoy replying to a voiceless picture of myself...

FrodisCaper31's photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:28 PM
I've done it several times and even when I widen the gap abit, there still seems to be the same people I'm saying whether I want to meet them or not. Its getting pretty redundant, is it broken or do I have to have the other person say they want to meet me too?

FrodisCaper31's photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:25 PM
No, really no rush...

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:18 AM
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but my perfect woman isnt "perfect". I guess I'm kinda weird like that but I like women with certain flaws (being unfaithful definitely not one of them!) Shes someone I can talk to and laugh with because I Love love LOVE women who are funny and have a decent sense of humor and are witty as hell without being vapid or insulting. I dont need anyone whose beautiful unless shes that way from my point of view. Shes someone that can be the last thought before I go to bed and the first thing I think about in the morning and puts the smile on my face most of the day. I'd like her to be a partner and walk with me and not ahead or behind me. I'd also like her to be abit book smart, mainly because the last few women I've gone out with they can recite all the lyrics to any album or know half the movies being released in theaters but can't hold a decent political conversation or talk of world issues or great works of literature without being totally clueless. Knowing movies and music is great but, slight intellect is cool too! Okay, thats my ideal female right there: funny, cute, and intellegent. Not so hard right? You'd think.

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:09 AM
Preaching to the choir here, I've done the same thing: Go to similar sites and meet several women and get something started, then BAM! Either they act like they dont want to hear from you anymore or they completely ignore you. Its weird and might I add abit rude when they do this despite the fact that they're always looking for a "nice", "HONEST", decent person. You'd think they'd respect you enough to say 'its not going to work out' or 'maybe I'm not ready to get into a particular relationship'. I mean we're all particularly adults on these sites so it baffles me how allegedly 'mature' women still play these childish games yet still whine that they cannot find a decent mate.

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:56 AM
I think the picture post thingy is under the EDIT Photos link on your homepage. It gives you an icon to load a pic from your personal pictures folder etc.

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:50 AM
Hey everyone, ladies especially! I've been in Texas for the last few years now i'm back in Chicago, and wouldnt you know it...all my so-called friends are either married or just have better things to do than hang with me. I know, boo-hoo right? But like one profile I read: "I dont sit in a basement playing Dungeons and Dragons, nor whine about how alone I am or feel". I'm ready to get out there and have some fun. So please whomever is reading this throw me a line or check out my profile, who knows you might like what you see! For refrence, my name is Dimitrius ("D" for short) I like to laugh and I'm funny as hell and love movies and music too! Lets hang!

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:44 AM
This thread is exactly what i came here to ask about. I mean since I've been on here I've seen profiles of people with the most obscure things and sometimes its their ONLY picture yet their discription says they're here for dating and dosent want to play games. Thats all good, but how can you take anyone seriously when the only pic they have on their profile is of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh or the skyline of a city?

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:15 PM
I just had an announcement in one of my boxes on my page that said two people were interested in meeting me, but when I click o the link it says theres nothing in my folder. Say wha?!

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:10 PM
Color me frustrated, I've joined a few other sites just like this and I get NO responce whatsoever. I think I come across pretty okay, I mean I'm not jerky nor abit on the geeky side. I get it that I'm not the 'FINEST' lookin' guy in the world but...y'know, damn.

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:28 AM
I really wanna get the dating rolling or at least prove I'm not a complete toad, I mean people dont even look at my profile, thats abit more than humbling.

FrodisCaper31's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:21 PM
I'm new, been here about a week and a half and I've gotten zilch as far as responces or ladies who've viewed my profile. I guess I'm asking...how does one get noticed or get any sort of reply? I'd like some kind of help here; its all starting to seem abit hopeless.

FrodisCaper31's photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:23 PM
Hey folks, its me...Dimitrius, "D" for short. Hope to hear from someone, preferably female...sooner or later. Cheers!

Oh yeah...Save the Texas Prairie Chicken!