Community > Posts By > thedoors

thedoors's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:49 PM
That's what I'm talking about man...Sonic Temple was the bomb!

thedoors's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:45 AM
Great stuff! Thanks for the replies...I was recently told it was wrong to keep your eyes open but I always do. Love to take it all in and heighten all the senses. That said, I can see the appeal of closing your eyes and letting your imagination run wild as well. Love the answer about one eye open, one shut...nothing like being on the fence huh? :smile:

thedoors's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:39 AM
Do you close your eyes when you're making love?

thedoors's photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:46 PM
I'm sitting in this chair,
Drinking beer as I stare,
At my screen looking for love,
and the things I dream of,
So drop me a line if you can,
Deal with a good looking, bipolar man,

thedoors's photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:24 PM
Very pretty eyes...we have a lot in common aleady...both incredibly good looking!

thedoors's photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:23 PM
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide then I stop and I turn and I go for a ride til I get to the bottom and I see you again...yeah, yeah, yeah!

thedoors's photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:21 PM
Hillary? Obama? Are you kidding me? Will have to do better than that...Looks like Rudy will win by default.

thedoors's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:59 PM
Don't go changing trying to please me!

thedoors's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:19 PM
Tell her to be rational and take a breath. Can't do something like that without thinking it through and you need to get your ducks in a row before taking that step. If she cares about you, she'll sacrifice and wait until the time is right before moving in. Hope it works out for both of you!

thedoors's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:17 PM
Can't Smile Without You by Barry Manilow

thedoors's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:24 AM
If you are married and lonely, then do something about it. Confront your spouse about the issue and if that doesn't help, end the marriage. Turning to a dating site before doing this is just wrong!

thedoors's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:39 PM
Yeah, mix in a cowboy hat and some facial hair and the chicks here are all over you!

thedoors's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:38 PM
Yeah, mix in a cowboy hat and some facial hair and the chicks here are all over you!

thedoors's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:36 PM
I'm never denied but then I am incredibly good looking.

2 Next