Community > Posts By > AngieRae

AngieRae's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:32 PM

I have to start my wholelifeover and im just lost

Before you get a divorce, please visit:

www.sterling-institute.com

There are a million ways to save your marriage, so please don't give up on yourself or your family.

AngieRae's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:23 PM
This friend is not comfortable with themselves. Problems for women = social status. A woman walks into a room filled with 100 other women and says, "My life is wonderful, I love my job, my man is the greatest." Those women will smile, nod, and return to their conversations. Another woman walks into that same room and says, "I hate my life, I'm gonna lose my job, and my man is an a**hole" and she is suddenly surrounded by 100 new friends there to comfort and relate to her. So, this fiend is looking for attention, acceptance, and social status which means she's not ok with just BEING. My take on things is a little more blunt so I'm not selling her out. Not exactly "get over it," but more along the lines of "How is the behavior serving you?" and encouraging them to look at what they are getting out of living in low self-exceptance.

AngieRae's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:48 PM
And don't forget the Zodiac killer of Vallejo, CA who shot couples that were "parking."

AngieRae's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:44 PM
Find out why he's carrying it. If you're in an unsafe area, maybe he's protecting you love . If however, his pants are down to his knees and his knuckles are tattooed, politely dismiss yourself and disappear. scared

AngieRae's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:30 PM
Just give him some time to pursue you. Let him chase ya a little and feel like a man! If he doesn't contact you by the end of the week, limit yourself to one message letting him know you're still interested and would like to hear from him. If he doesn't respond, wish him luck... in your head.

1 3 Next