no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:49 PM
You must be really good with your hands....:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:47 PM

well there is no point in lying about me...i am a workaholic. if i found someone that would keep me occupied a little better than my ex-wife, i would stay home more...lol.

She wouldn't play a game of chess with you or what? lmao Laughing at my own stuff<----------sad....laugh laugh what the hell drink some more....drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:44 PM

ok, i posted some more pics, but i am not real sure on how long it takes for them to be visible...

Yeah I would be all about the sex with you, I'd even leave the lights on...laugh Cheersdrinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:39 PM

wow!!! thanks.

i will try to post a couple more pics today maybe...

You know I was just talking to someone about this but if most of everyone on here would post the truth about what they are looking for on here it would read: Looking for a goodlooking, great sex and nice kisser to take up my time... :wink: I am going to change mine to that right now...wonder how many haters I am going to get for that one..laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:35 PM
Yeah I would do you.....drinker drinker Sorry the alchohol talking right now...laugh laugh bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:28 PM

WHAT MADE U GO ON THE DATE IN THE FIRST PLACE ? SOMETHING MUST OF ATTRACTED U 2 THAT PERSON.

He is very very very photogenic...it was like someone different when i met him in person. EEEK!

I guess if all you care about is looks, then you would just ditch him for not being the dreamboat that you deserve.

I think you have to be mutually attracted to someone...they can be the nicest guy in the world and if he isn't your type then it will never work and vica versa....

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:22 PM

WHAT MADE U GO ON THE DATE IN THE FIRST PLACE ? SOMETHING MUST OF ATTRACTED U 2 THAT PERSON.

He is very very very photogenic...it was like someone different when i met him in person. EEEK!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:07 PM
Would you continue on a date with someone you weren't attracted too when you met for the first time?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:06 PM
Well I don't make a big deal about a guys grammer, they aren't very good spellers anyway...lol Sorry guys! Just a post someone else put on here. I think the person who posted it should really pick her battles in life better. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:02 PM
Someone put a post on here complaining about people having poor grammer in their profile. Is there going to be a language arts test on here when I chat with someone, I just want to know so I can study for it....:tongue:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:50 AM
Clive Owen <---------Delicious!love

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:12 AM

I think we only have half the story here.

Im not being critical here, but I think you know why he stopped talking to you. You said yourself you gained some weight, took updated pictures of yourself and then sent them to him. Right after that he stopped cooresponding.

Im not saying its right, but its a lot easier for a guy (or a girl) to just avoid an issue than to deal with it, hence the ignored e-mails. He didnt know how to tell you he wasnt attracted to you as you currently were so he just did nothing.

Your like a book of commonsense...flowerforyou I did that to a guy once, not proud of it but I did. :smile:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:07 AM
Your profile looks fine, although you said you live in Colorado Spaings <----- Did you mean to type it like that? :wink:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:05 AM

WELL,YOU DID'NT HAVE MUCH TO SAY.

BUT,YOUR SISTER DID!laugh

SO,WHENS THE WEDDING?

MINE IS SET FOR JULY 29TH....THIS YEAR frown happy

(I'M SCARED AS HECK!)

If your scared then just RUN! j/k :wink: Congrats and she didn't end up getting married. He actually left her for another woman he was seeing on the side while she was taking care of their four children. He's now married to the woman he cheated with...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT.I WENT THROUGH IT...THATS WHY I'M SCARED.
DIVORCE IS SAD,UGLY,AND EXSPENSIVE!
HOPEFULLY,IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

You seem like a sweet person.... It doesn't seem like your too sure about what your doing. When you say I do, its because you know with everything inside you that this is the one person in life that you can't go a day without. That in this whole enormous universe that you two were pulled together and that he was made just for you and no one else...If you have a questionable side about whether its going to hit the **** can a few years down the road or not then maybe, just maybe he's not the one.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:55 AM
I have no time to date anyone really..Haven't dated for three years and loved everyday of being single. My son is awesome and I wouldn't trade a moment with him for any guy in the world. I go on dates but I make sure they know that a relationship just isn't going to happen. So maybe tell anyone you go on a date with (if they expect another one and so on) that they shouldn't get serious with you cause you don't have the time they might want and need from you. That way its fare for everyone involved... flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:42 AM

WELL,YOU DID'NT HAVE MUCH TO SAY.

BUT,YOUR SISTER DID!laugh

SO,WHENS THE WEDDING?

MINE IS SET FOR JULY 29TH....THIS YEAR frown happy

(I'M SCARED AS HECK!)

If your scared then just RUN! j/k :wink: Congrats and she didn't end up getting married. He actually left her for another woman he was seeing on the side while she was taking care of their four children. He's now married to the woman he cheated with...

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:36 AM

from another girl, you look gorgeous, 'cept you look way better without the sunglasses, other than that, you look like a movie star!

Oh thats really sweet. I was told to lose the sunglasses by someone else too... lol Those are my fave sunglasses.:cry:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:30 AM

just cause your a pats fan its great:smile:

How do you know if I am a Pats fan? huh lol

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:26 AM

You've got enough info. It's g2g

Enjoy. drinker

Oh thanks! drinker cheers!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:24 AM
Everyone seems to be asking people to rate their profiles but I haven't put anything in mine... Thats okay, rate it anyway, I can take critisism. I'm ready.:smile: