no photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:41 PM
Things like that happen to lots of people...I would let go of that one and find another one. Always remember you know your own self worth, don't sell yourself short. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:48 PM
All I see are two women and a boy...are you the boy?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:44 PM

WHAT MADE U GO ON THE DATE IN THE FIRST PLACE ? SOMETHING MUST OF ATTRACTED U 2 THAT PERSON.

He is very very very photogenic...it was like someone different when i met him in person. EEEK!

I guess if all you care about is looks, then you would just ditch him for not being the dreamboat that you deserve.

I think you have to be mutually attracted to someone...they can be the nicest guy in the world and if he isn't your type then it will never work and vica versa....

that may be true but I don't think you can determine that in 5 minutes.

How do you not know in 5 minutes if you are attracted? It takes me saying Hi to know..lmao laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:29 PM

Go out and do some rooster chokin....

Rooster chokin? You must be an animal luver..laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:27 PM

Thats alot of pre-emt beaver eatin....

What is with all the beaver eating?! I don't like beaver...lmaodrinker drinker drinker perv!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:25 PM
But thanks for the nice wishes!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:24 PM
My birthday is not till this summer, just getting a head start on it...drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:23 PM

devil Got out and have a few & get your beaver eaten . Something to remember...drinker

get your beaver eaten? who says that??? lmaolaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:22 PM
flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker happy birthday!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:20 PM
drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:15 PM
I'm starting to think Mirror thinks everyone is HOT.laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:14 PM

sorry girly, i only drink about once or maybe twice a year. i had to shy away from it (bad habit i learned from the service of uncle sam)

Its all good, I can do the drinking you can do the taking advantage of..laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:11 PM

oh yeah? just wait till i strike arc on some heavy steel and see how hot i get. in my leathers and heavy gloves...especially when it is hundred degrees or better outside...lol

Wow, that was like the best sex online I have ever had...lmao Thats Hot though...time for another ---->drinker Wanna take advantage?:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:08 PM

then i also have a bad habit of trying to dance on tables too...lol

Yeah I have that same problem-------->.damn tables. drinker drinker and then I drink somemore...laugh

your'e silly...lol

Thanks...Your HOT! love

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:06 PM
Hi! You are pretty nice looking...are you really 6'10" ? I like tall. That's Hot!love

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:04 PM

Can you guess what type of post will be posted next in here

(OR)

Give a title to a post (use your imagination) :tongue:

Will it be --> Just Another Girl is out of control tongiht?!drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:58 PM

welcome!

Tat on the hand, thats hot! I like your ***** by the way..:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:57 PM

then i also have a bad habit of trying to dance on tables too...lol

Yeah I have that same problem-------->.damn tables. drinker drinker and then I drink somemore...laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:54 PM
flowerforyou Hi! Welcome to the crazy factory!!!!drinker laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:50 PM

Fair play to ya mate drinker

English accents are HOT!devil