Community > Posts By > mcgilvrey21

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:08 PM
Ilove:banana:love :banana: got a crush! I got a crush!! I got a crush!!!:banana: love :banana:

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:57 PM

are you saying your not a hot guy??? coulda fooled me...

lmao I'm not even gonna comment on that. haha well I guess I just did. But I won't say anything else :)

Confused at how I should take that...what

Yea, its a guy thing, you have to beat it into our heads before we get it. Let me help!!!

This is the way I take it...

***WHACK WHACK***!!!!!!!SHE SAYS SHE THINKS YOUR HOT!!!!!!

exactly!! I thought it was pretty simple...but I guess sometimes its gotta be more blunt..silly boys.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:38 PM

lmao I'm not even gonna comment on that. haha well I guess I just did. But I won't say anything else :)

Confused at how I should take that...what

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:22 PM

I think you still have a LOT to learn about women and life. JMP

What about my post implied that I don't know much about women? Trust me, I know LOTS about how to make a woman smile, what's sweet, what's creepy, what kind of thing makes their friends jealous, what gets them going(physically), etc. It's not like I've never had a relationship. It's just getting woman past that physical attraction barrier that is the toughest part.
the last part of your post saying women don't like guys to be nice...I don't know what kind of women you are talking to but that is soo not true. I would rather have an average looking guy who treats me with respect then some hot jerk!

Ok put it this way: ATTRACTIVE WOMEN go for the hot guys, which are typically jerks.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:49 PM
well welcome cutie!winking

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:47 PM

my thoughts exactly!!

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:30 PM
Well hello there!!drool
Welcome!winking

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:28 PM
Im not a fan of the Medea movies in general.
I dont find them funny. And Im usually a fan of 'stupid comedy' but those don't hold my attention.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:26 PM
diggin the hair.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:17 PM
9.7 winking

mcgilvrey21's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:11 PM
I had a history teacher in high school who's name was Richard Dickson (Dick Dickson)..

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 06:56 PM
thank you guys! very very sweet!!
Thats why mingle guys are my favorite!

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 06:40 PM
So, I have bronchitis.
Ive also had two kids.
Can anyone tell me what sucks the most about having bronchitis after having children??

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:40 PM

ooooooooooo drool

Stop it...I saw him first!!! grumble

just sayin! drool

spock hey...thats my signature saying.
just sayin....

just sayin....
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:07 PM

ooooooooooo drool

Stop it...I saw him first!!! grumble

just sayin! drool

spock hey...thats my signature saying.
just sayin....

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:14 PM

wow!!!
I have noticed that some nights the threads are boring but other nights they are fun...
if people would ever pay attention to my replies.
I was beginning to wonder if my text was even visible.
hmmm
Welcome mcgilvreyflowerforyou Fusiondrinker jaded angelflowerforyou

its true.. we were all a buzz last night. and you were no where to be found! thanks for the welcome

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:13 PM

It is but what happened to the phrase "a pictures worth a thousand words"?? I usually just tell more about me upon request, but I do need to add some more pics..

well, in the case of Ted Bundy the 'a pictures worth a thousand words' didnt work out so well for the girls he met...
Just sayin biggrin :laughing:

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 04:01 PM
HOT!drool
But very vague....tell us more about you!!

mcgilvrey21's photo
Wed 07/29/09 03:59 PM

Could be wrong, but I am seeing big red flags here

I agree here too. I think there are some red flags. If she cared about you as much as she says she does, she would have contacted you to let you know she is okay. I mean, I know I would have. At least an email, a text message, something. In this day and age there really is no excuse for not keeping contact. yes, she may be immersed in her family tragedy but, she needs to keep in mind you have feelings too and care about her well being. So, its up to you. Trust your heart most of all, but know that from a girl, Im seeing signs of her ditching you with out giving real reason. But thats just me.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:39 PM
well thank god Im not invisible!!

biggrin