Community > Posts By > mcgilvrey21

mcgilvrey21's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:19 PM
id say 8? Im really bad at this game

mcgilvrey21's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:13 PM
Its most def. a feeling. You dont have the ability to fall in love with someone of your choosing. If that was the case then we would never have broken hearts bc we could make the choice to not love that person. Open and shut case. =)

mcgilvrey21's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:10 PM
No. its not fair to the person or yourself. You both deserve a fair chance at true fulfillment and happiness. if you settle then that's not letting either person have that opportunity.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Mon 07/13/09 04:58 PM
welcome =) Hope you enjoy it here!!biggrin

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 04:46 PM
Anyone have big plans for the weekend?
Supposed to be a hot one...

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 04:24 PM
Single as it gets here!grumble

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 04:22 PM

and the food wagon is over there somewhere --->

welcome!waving

Not sure exactly how I should take that..so Ill just go with thanks for the welcome.

oh...they promise free food when you sign up!! but...we're all still waiting! ohwell no ill intent!! welcome again!

Wow! that's totally busted sweetheart;( Hey! when I signed up I received an Italian grinder w/ the works & a JSH smiley face tee-shirt.Sowwwy! I didn't mean to rub it in.{{{:wink:}}}flowerforyou laugh

WeLcOmE & G'lUcK! :thumbsup:

Okay now im hurt...who do I address my strongly worded letter of disappointment to ??

ewww...an italian grinder, that sounds...interesting, don't ya think mcgilvrey? laugh and i'm soooo not jealous cy, wait, yes, i am. :tongue: flowerforyou

secretly...yes. I am jealous. :laughing:

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:58 PM

welcome!waving

Not sure exactly how I should take that..so Ill just go with thanks for the welcome.

oh...they promise free food when you sign up!! but...we're all still waiting! ohwell no ill intent!! welcome again!

Wow! that's totally busted sweetheart;( Hey! when I signed up I received an Italian grinder w/ the works & a JSH smiley face tee-shirt.Sowwwy! I didn't mean to rub it in.{{{:wink:}}}flowerforyou laugh

WeLcOmE & G'lUcK! :thumbsup:

Okay now im hurt...who do I address my strongly worded letter of disappointment to ??

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:53 PM
<----Born and raised Okie.
And more of the question is. where are all the Okie guys?!?

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:43 PM
WOW!!!!!
where are all the guys like this hiding????
Seriously!
*picks jaw up off desk*

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:39 PM
Finding a quality man in Oklahoma under 30 that actually seeks big girls is nearly impossible...Hence why we have internet dating! Thank that Gods for that one =)

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:37 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou

They promised me a year's supply of turtle wax.

Now Im feeling jipped. I didnt get promised anything. Did I happen to miss the 'promises' section when I singed up??

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:31 PM

welcome!waving

HAHA gottcha =) well they should get to move on that food wagon...not nice to make open ended promises.

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:26 PM

welcome!waving

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:22 PM

Welcome

Tammy

Thank you =) I knew there were some friendly people around here somewhere!

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:20 PM
Hi!
Guess Im the new girl...
Welcome wagon around here?
=)

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:18 PM
Im new =) Def. up for chat!

mcgilvrey21's photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:54 PM

What "little" things have YOU noticed lately?

my salary :angry:

surprised

HAHA I hear that!!!

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next