Community > Posts By > sexysweeti

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:52 PM

Im all for punishing Bush over Iraq, but lets not forget that the job in Afghanistan is not done!
It is an American war, and a just war!
It is the war we should be fighting and can win.
It is a war we should all be dedicated to.

These men volunteered for the Armed forces.
Although I think the draft should be reinstated so all Americans sacrifice equally, I do not believe in serving just for personal gain or just when things are rosy.
These men are either cowards or fair weather Patriots who should be punished.

What happened to the firing squads?

If Bush had sent more than 20,000 troops in and not started an illegal war this wouldn't be happening. Do you know what the conditions are?
Have they already served their term? I definitely wouldn't call them a coward for not serving in bush's oil war in Iraq. Over 300,000 have been brain damaged. They suffer from PTSD and crippled for life.

Those 300,000 did their duty!
Ive earned the right to call them cowards if they dont do their duty!
They accepted the pay and didnt have a problem when the weather was good!
Id draft and line them up in front of a firing squad if they run!

and that is how I feel about the people who started the illegal war and those who want to continue it, who was against torture before he was for it.

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:41 PM
Edited by sexysweeti on Tue 07/15/08 05:42 PM

i don't think I'm saying they are cowards. but since there is no draft. they volunteered for the army. live up to your word.

they didn't volunteer to fight an illegal, immoral war or be lied to.

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:34 PM

Im all for punishing Bush over Iraq, but lets not forget that the job in Afghanistan is not done!
It is an American war, and a just war!
It is the war we should be fighting and can win.
It is a war we should all be dedicated to.

These men volunteered for the Armed forces.
Although I think the draft should be reinstated so all Americans sacrifice equally, I do not believe in serving just for personal gain or just when things are rosy.
These men are either cowards or fair weather Patriots who should be punished.

What happened to the firing squads?

If Bush had sent more than 20,000 troops in and not started an illegal war this wouldn't be happening. Do you know what the conditions are?
Have they already served their term? I definitely wouldn't call them a coward for not serving in bush's oil war in Iraq. Over 300,000 have been brain damaged. They suffer from PTSD and crippled for life.

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:55 PM
Edited by sexysweeti on Tue 07/15/08 05:01 PM

The answer to the question is yes, Bush and Co. are evil. To send our soldiers to die for oil and kill all those innocent iraqi's was evil.

Bush wanted to be a legend. He will get the legency he deserves, the worst, criminal president in history.

LOL...now that's funny. Something you enjoy as well..all the comforts of home...while soldiers die in vain if you have your way.

I think you're a bit mixed up...the worse criminal to hold the office was sick willie.

I don't want one more soldier to die for bush's oil war. I never wanted them to be in this illegal war that bush misled America into. while you set there and stay in your denial, other mothers don't even get the chance to tell their son's goodbye.

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:25 PM

Bush made us into what he deplores. We are now the major player in the evil of this world. We have waged war in countries who did not strike us first. So we are now the evil of this world thanks to Bush.

So, you can only attack people who have attacked you first? Are those the new rules? You must wait for death and destruction on the population you sword to defend before defending yourself against it?

Nobody believes the big lie that Saddam had any links to Al-Queda anymore so why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia since all the hi-jackers were from there and being financed by people from there?

Did I say that? No.

But, everyone in the intelligence agency believed he had WMD and was hiding banned items (which he was with illegal missiles and such). And, he was financing terror by sending $25,000 to families of martyred suicide bombers in the Palestinian territories (that money I doubt got into the hands of families, more likely got in Hamas' hands).

If you need a reason why we didn't attack Saudi Arabia you are not adept at international affairs. Think in reality, not in the fantasy world.

I know why we didn't go after Saudi because they were long time friends with Bush. The war on Iraq was planned from the beginning of Bush's term. He repeatly linked Saddam to Al-Queda and exploited 9/11 and the fearful, faithful, ignorant and greedy never questioned him.

And we are not talking about protecting Israel, we are talking about attacking a Sovereign Country that wasn't a threat to America. If you read any of the intelligence reports you know it was all fixed. Cheney put Feith in charge of his own department and they handpicked false and misleading information to present a case for war.
Douglas Feith who was a spy for Israel and charged with espinoge had to get clearance to even work for the CIA.

While Bush repeated Saddam had ties with Al-Queda. More like he needed to continue a relationship with the Saudi's to continue to get oil while he rushed into war on Iraq based on lies and misinformation. Bush is so self-serving he doesn't care if Saudi's finance al-queda as long as they supply oil while his oil war continues and our soldiers die for it.

Hey, but I'm not worried about protecting Israel, I am worried about what is in the best interest of America. I am thinking you are the one who is living in a fantasy and can't or don't want to deal with reality.

We didn't go after the Saudis because they have long partnership with the entire US government and businesses, not just Bush. They've been included for decades now. Did you hear any Democrats or Republicans in Congress suggest attacking Saudi Arabia after 9/11? Nope. To suggest it was a Bush thing is ridiculous.

I'm sure you read all the intelligence reports ever reported, right? German, French, Israel, American, Italy, and on and on had intelligence estimates that Iraq had WMD. That is fact. You can bring up all the evil Israel Jews controlling everything all you want, but it does not stand. The fact is Saddam was giving $25,000 to terroists in the Palestinian territories. Saddam freely allowed terrorist camps in northern Iraq to be maintained and operate freely. This is fact.

Saddam was a threat to us. He allowed terror camps to operate in Iraq. Traded illegally with UN officials in the Oil for Food Scandal and received illegal goods. Had on him missiles, found right before we went in by UN Inspectors, to be banned missiles that we never knew he had and reached further than any before that he suddenly decided to show us.

And, do you want something even more suggestive?

Abdul Rahman Yasin

You see the world from the dark side of lies , propaganda and Zionists agenda .

And I suppose you are the enlightened genius who knows so vastly superior amounts of information you never need to share where you got this great wisdom, right?

I got it from US robots and US morons....rofl :
I mean those media brainwashed and Administration worshippers .rofl rofl

Why do I even try to debate like a human being? Dealing with a bunch of grownup children.

so what Saddam was giving money to Palestine. Israel broke twice as many UN resolutions than Iraq did and the US is so influenced by the Jewish lobby that they took us to war in the interest of Israel. Bush's cabinet was full of zionist. But Bush and Cheney's real interest was getting Iraq's oil not that Saddam had ties to Al-queda or was a threat to America.

And you need join and fight that war you so strongly support.

Bush's Israeli Lobby Advisors

http://nowarforisrael.com/Bush's%20Israeli%20Advisors%20Push%20America%20Into%20War.htm

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:12 PM

Bush made us into what he deplores. We are now the major player in the evil of this world. We have waged war in countries who did not strike us first. So we are now the evil of this world thanks to Bush.

So, you can only attack people who have attacked you first? Are those the new rules? You must wait for death and destruction on the population you sword to defend before defending yourself against it?

Nobody believes the big lie that Saddam had any links to Al-Queda anymore so why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia since all the hi-jackers were from there and being financed by people from there?

Did I say that? No.

But, everyone in the intelligence agency believed he had WMD and was hiding banned items (which he was with illegal missiles and such). And, he was financing terror by sending $25,000 to families of martyred suicide bombers in the Palestinian territories (that money I doubt got into the hands of families, more likely got in Hamas' hands).

If you need a reason why we didn't attack Saudi Arabia you are not adept at international affairs. Think in reality, not in the fantasy world.

I know why we didn't go after Saudi because they were long time friends with Bush. The war on Iraq was planned from the beginning of Bush's term. He repeatly linked Saddam to Al-Queda and exploited 9/11 and the fearful, faithful, ignorant and greedy never questioned him.

And we are not talking about protecting Israel, we are talking about attacking a Sovereign Country that wasn't a threat to America. If you read any of the intelligence reports you know it was all fixed. Cheney put Feith in charge of his own department and they handpicked false and misleading information to present a case for war.
Douglas Feith who was a spy for Israel and charged with espinoge had to get clearance to even work for the CIA.

While Bush repeated Saddam had ties with Al-Queda. More like he needed to continue a relationship with the Saudi's to continue to get oil while he rushed into war on Iraq based on lies and misinformation. Bush is so self-serving he doesn't care if Saudi's finance al-queda as long as they supply oil while his oil war continues and our soldiers die for it.

Hey, but I'm not worried about protecting Israel, I am worried about what is in the best interest of America. I am thinking you are the one who is living in a fantasy and can't or don't want to deal with reality.

We didn't go after the Saudis because they have long partnership with the entire US government and businesses, not just Bush. They've been included for decades now. Did you hear any Democrats or Republicans in Congress suggest attacking Saudi Arabia after 9/11? Nope. To suggest it was a Bush thing is ridiculous.

I'm sure you read all the intelligence reports ever reported, right? German, French, Israel, American, Italy, and on and on had intelligence estimates that Iraq had WMD. That is fact. You can bring up all the evil Israel Jews controlling everything all you want, but it does not stand. The fact is Saddam was giving $25,000 to terroists in the Palestinian territories. Saddam freely allowed terrorist camps in northern Iraq to be maintained and operate freely. This is fact.

Saddam was a threat to us. He allowed terror camps to operate in Iraq. Traded illegally with UN officials in the Oil for Food Scandal and received illegal goods. Had on him missiles, found right before we went in by UN Inspectors, to be banned missiles that we never knew he had and reached further than any before that he suddenly decided to show us.

And, do you want something even more suggestive?

Abdul Rahman Yasin

You see the world from the dark side of lies , propaganda and Zionists agenda .

And I suppose you are the enlightened genius who knows so vastly superior amounts of information you never need to share where you got this great wisdom, right?

Here smart boy is a link to the wikipedia about links between Saddam and Al-queda with sources to all the reports, that should be simple enough for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:39 PM

Did I say that? No.

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:26 PM

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:04 PM

I say we hand him over to al-queda. :wink:

sexysweeti's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:03 AM

Yes you are correct. Not only is your statement uninteresting but it is also wrong.
http://www.answers.org/apologetics/hitquote.html
noway

and just for a change you are wrong too.

Adolf Hitler was emphatically not an atheist. As he said himself:

The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated.

For God's will gave men their form, their essence, and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will. Therefore, let every man be active, each in his own denomination if you please, and let every man take it as his first and most sacred duty to oppose anyone who in his activity by word or deed steps outside the confines of his religious community and tries to butt into the other.

[...]

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

[Adolf Hitler, from "Mein Kampf," translation by Ralph Mannheim.]

So even from his own struggle, he says he is a christian

But then I cant see them having this level of intelligent conversation in Playgirl

Adolf Hitler called himself a Chistian from his own struggles but he was still a sociopath, he had his own theories on how to manipulate men and those theories were stolen and brought to America and re-written in the Republican Stategist handbook...

They called you a good patriot if you went along with their big lie

“How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.”
Adolf Hitler

“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.”
Adolf Hitler

"Let us never forget the duty, which we have taken upon us"
- Adolf Hitler

Never forget 9/11

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”
Adolf Hitler

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed”
Adolf Hitler

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.
Adolf Hitler

“The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.”
Adolf Hitler

“The art of leadership. . . consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention. . . .”
Adolf Hitler

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack."
Adolf Hitler

"It is not truth that matters, but victory."
Adolf Hitler

“I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature”
Adolf Hitler

“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.”
Adolf Hitler

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:34 PM
It's not just oil that investors are buying because of future speculation prices, it is also commodities.

Commodity-index funds control a record 4.51 billion bushels of corn, wheat and soybeans through Chicago Board of Trade futures, equal to half the amount held in U.S. silos on March 1. The holdings jumped 29 percent in the past year as investors bought grain contracts seeking better returns than stocks or bonds. The buying sent crop prices and volatility to records and boosted the cost for growers and processors to manage risk.

It's the best of times for somebody speculating on grain prices, but it's not the best of times for farmers,'' said Niemeyer, 59. ``The demand for futures exceeds the demand for cash grains.''

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/aeo/otheranalysis/ongr.html

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:01 PM

Here is something to think about....

Democrats say they are for drilling, but argue that oil companies aren't going after the oil where they already have leases. So why open new, protected areas? they ask. Democrats say there are 68 million acres of federal land and waters where oil and gas companies hold leases, but aren't producing oil.

"Democrats support more drilling," he said. "In fact, what the president hasn't told you is that the oil companies are already sitting on 68 million acres of federal lands with the potential to nearly double U.S. oil production. That is why in the coming days congressional Democrats will vote on 'Use It or Lose It' legislation requiring the big oil companies to develop these resources or lose their leases to someone else who will."

Got to it before I did but this is true. There is a confusion on why we do not use our own resources. I think one person touched on the fact that if we utilize others resources until they do not have them anymore then we will be holding all the cards.

It is not the democrats or libs who are preventing this from happening it is the big oil companies who have "contracts or interest" in foreign oil who are hedging these facts and our illustrious president has lots of "interest" in Saudi and such.

So I would think and read before I blame dems or libs for these problems.

There is nothing wrong with protecting what is left of our wild country or animals. It will be soon enough that they are extinct and the land is populated.

Yeah...even if it means bankrupting the country in the process??? I don't think so...

Well there goes your theories of blaming Bush & haliburton when there are MANY reasons holding up the technological advancements ....

Oil Oil Oil!!!!

If Bush is pushing it, that means our coastlines are safe. He has a brown thumb when it comes to political issues these days.

And I actually think McBush and McSame both have such guilty conscience that they subconsciencely want to lose. drinker drinker

i don't think all those rich republicans in Florida would be happy if they did start drilling there.

...and I can't wait for the rich limosine libs have to send their illegal slave workers out to the country side to shop. You seem to think it's only REPS that are rich.

Rockefeller REPS & Limosine LIBS (DEMS).... they are all the same. Maybe when some here get THAT they will have more credibility... YU think?

Nope, they are not the same. Pay close attention to this....Would Jesus be a Republican or Democrat?

http://www.right-wing-pseudo-christians.com/jesus-democrat-republican.htm

Jesus would be a republican because libs don't like to deal with their SINS...

REPS OTOH, are more repentant.

The truth be told it won't matter who gets elected... God is going to turn this world on it's spoiled brat head.

If anything...Jesus will bring true justice to the nations.

My O My...what will YOU be doing?

I am not religious at all. But it is true that the Republican party are lost and the neo-cons have ran your party and our country to hell. I don't know if you follow your party faithfully, it would be presumptiuos of me to think so. But I do have the sense of reality to not listen when McSame says it's all in our heads. I do realize their failed policies. We are in 11 trillion debt and growing. Trickle down economics didn't work. We were led into an illegal war based on lies and exaggerations. Bush has took the law in his own hand and took away our rights. He has disgraced America. I really don't get how anyone could continue to agree with this and call themselves a republican. One would have to be a blind follower.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:37 PM

Democrats say they are for drilling, but argue that oil companies aren't going after the oil where they already have leases. So why open new, protected areas? they ask. Democrats say there are 68 million acres of federal land and waters where oil and gas companies hold leases, but aren't producing oil.

"Democrats support more drilling," he said. "In fact, what the president hasn't told you is that the oil companies are already sitting on 68 million acres of federal lands with the potential to nearly double U.S. oil production. That is why in the coming days congressional Democrats will vote on 'Use It or Lose It' legislation requiring the big oil companies to develop these resources or lose their leases to someone else who will."

Got to it before I did but this is true. There is a confusion on why we do not use our own resources. I think one person touched on the fact that if we utilize others resources until they do not have them anymore then we will be holding all the cards.

It is not the democrats or libs who are preventing this from happening it is the big oil companies who have "contracts or interest" in foreign oil who are hedging these facts and our illustrious president has lots of "interest" in Saudi and such.

There is nothing wrong with protecting what is left of our wild country or animals. It will be soon enough that they are extinct and the land is populated.

Yeah...even if it means bankrupting the country in the process??? I don't think so...

Well there goes your theories of blaming Bush & haliburton when there are MANY reasons holding up the technological advancements ....

Oil Oil Oil!!!!

If Bush is pushing it, that means our coastlines are safe. He has a brown thumb when it comes to political issues these days.

And I actually think McBush and McSame both have such guilty conscience that they subconsciencely want to lose. drinker drinker

i don't think all those rich republicans in Florida would be happy if they did start drilling there.

...and I can't wait for the rich limosine libs have to send their illegal slave workers out to the country side to shop. You seem to think it's only REPS that are rich.

Rockefeller REPS & Limosine LIBS (DEMS).... they are all the same. Maybe when some here get THAT they will have more credibility... YU think?

Nope, they are not the same. Pay close attention to this....Would Jesus be a Republican or Democrat?

http://www.right-wing-pseudo-christians.com/jesus-democrat-republican.htm

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:27 PM

Oil Oil Oil!!!!

It's not going to happen, it is just another McCain/Christ flipflop. Christ is hopeing to be VP, but it is just open for debate. But still the wealthy do retire in Florida and Christ does need to listen to his constituents. He can flipflop back and say he decided not to if it's necessary to be elected again.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:53 PM

Oil Oil Oil!!!!

And I actually think McBush and McSame both have such guilty conscience that they subconsciencely want to lose.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:52 PM

Oil Oil Oil!!!!

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:11 PM

bush is evil. but his bid to save the world, is really very funny.

TIME
Playing the Iraq Oil Card
Friday, May. 09, 2008 By ROBERT BAER

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1738883,00.html?iid=sphere-inline-sidebar

I hope that is true, for some reason my Mutual Fund is on the heavy slide for over a year now thanks in great part due to the decline in the stock of Exxon. You'd think with all that stolen oil the Exxon stock would be going through the roof.

If you are more worried about your loss in stock value than in human life value, that says a lot, but I don't think you have much to worry about...it looks like enron is in and working
hard for your dollar.

I meant exxon

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:02 PM

TIME

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1738883,00.html?iid=sphere-inline-sidebar

I hope that is true, for some reason my Mutual Fund is on the heavy slide for over a year now thanks in great part due to the decline in the stock of Exxon. You'd think with all that stolen oil the Exxon stock would be going through the roof.

If you are more worried about your loss in stock value than in human life value, that says a lot, but I don't think you have much to worry about...it looks like enron is in and working hard for your dollar.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:58 AM

I don't think he ever had a plan to save the world....But to get Saddam out of power which was suppose to be a cake walk and get all of that oil for the US companies. Him and his zionist cabinet also wanted and still want to protect Israel.

TIME

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:48 AM

i,m surprised bush has not added those who disagree with him. to his axis of evil list.

He added them to his terrorists list .
rofl rofl .

That is an incredibly ignorant statement.

But incredibly true

As proven by what evidence?

My life is too short to get into a discussion with you about this.
I dont have Fanta's obsessive gene when proving you wrong.

So, in other words, you don't have any. I want just one piece of evidence where John Kerry has made Bush's terrorist list.

Bush is delusional. He is a terrorist himself.