Community > Posts By > sarahlon1979

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:01 PM

So a little old lady gets mugged in the street, it's ok because she's nothing to do with you? Hmm

No, If it's a "little lady" or a "little man" I will act in the same way :)
and if you read carefully I gave TWO options.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 02:10 PM

Wow, you just watched and didn't even reprimand the guy? That's someone's daughter, sister, mother etc.

I think in two ways.....One: wasn't his problem, and he did good. Not because is a woman he have to be in risk.

Two: He can intervene but NOT because is a "woman", it's because is a person attacking an other person. Most of the women want equality, ok then, don't victimize because "it's a woman", because women are not more important than the men.....are equal.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 12:10 PM
Last week I saw a couple arguing and a woman giving a slap to a man in a public place (in middle of the park).........Nobody said nothing about it, some of the people there laugh for it. I told my children (they were with me) that was an abuse and nobody have the right to slap to other person, doesn't matter if is men or women. I didn't have the opportunity to say nothing to that woman because after the confrontation she walk away from there.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:09 AM
In my personal case I found why. Sometimes I don't understand myself, I dub't that other people (men\women) can understand something I don't about myself.

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 12:50 PM
Edited by sarahlon1979 on Sun 01/24/16 01:06 PM
:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/22/16 09:41 PM

Multiple religions allow it. Do you have any opinions on whether you think it is right or wrong?

I think it's right.

no photo
Fri 01/22/16 09:19 PM

Tell is that all there is on here is scammers, I met at least 10 men all scammers. How do you find a real person a Man I mean.

Don't give any personal information, like address or personal email. Try to see each other on cam. If all go right, meet him in a public place, like Tim's Hortons..........one more tip........Arrive and leave the meeting place alone, don't let him drive you to your place.

no photo
Fri 01/22/16 07:26 PM
I think (and feel right now) that the true love doesn't exit, at least until now.

no photo
Thu 01/21/16 02:01 PM

People should be upfront with what they want.

U right gal

Exactly, that was my point, people should be upfront with what they want, after that we can decide what to do.

no photo
Wed 01/20/16 10:55 AM
Hi from Ontario.

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:00 AM

Wow I can not be live I have been a widow for 10 years and I can not find a man in the Akron canton ohio area who want a relationship. They all just want sex maids. Lol Any older women having this problem?

I deeply believe that is difficult for all ages and geographical location.
I found that the age, look, location or profile doesn't matter much.....the result it's almost the same frustrated

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 09:30 AM
Edited by sarahlon1979 on Sun 01/17/16 09:33 AM
looking4home....The search of a "far older than me" is because my best experience with men was with a person 30 years older than me, not for other reason.
If my search bother to younger guys (like you) it's not really my problem, each of us have particular preferences.

By the way, I don't see nothing wrong with women looking for a "sugar daddy", by the contrary I prefer that, instead of a woman cheating the husband. Talking about myself, I can afford my house, car, children music classes and vacations with my own pocket.....and I feel very comfortable with that, I don't need a "sugar daddy".... at least for now. lol ;)

If is so difficult afford a good meal for a guy I prefer to go to a restaurant alone......you know why?....because I can afford that restaurant and I DON"T need extra weight in my life (hope it's not difficult to understand).

If a man can't take care of his woman, it's ok, but IT"S NOT for me (just my preference). What I think is "If you can't take care of me....why I need you in my life if I'm able of take care of you?". laugh

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 01:31 PM

It's not about serious or not serious, sometimes I don't want to be "serious" but what I don't like is the hypocrisy of the first message saying "I'm looking my soul mate" and 5 mins later THE SAME GUY is asking if I'm horny or other ingenious question.

What bother me a little is that SWITCH from "the soul mate woman" to "I need a woman with deep throat" in less than 5 mins. lol

If a guy think that is near to what I looking for (reading my profile first) and is looking for an occasional encounter, maybe I can say yes or not, but how I can trust a person who have two personalties?

So what would be your reasons for saying yes? his pic or profile, or would you just be horny when he asks?

sorry princess, doesn't work that way

My reasons to say yes or not? are just that, MY reasons, (I think that you have yours ;)
If it works that way or not......Who knows?

But for sure all agree that we all prefer an upfront man/woman instead of an hypocrite, doesn't matter if it's men or women.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 12:53 PM
Edited by sarahlon1979 on Sat 01/16/16 01:11 PM
It's not about serious or not serious, sometimes I don't want to be "serious" but what I don't like is the hypocrisy of the first message saying "I'm looking my soul mate" and 5 mins later THE SAME GUY is asking if I'm horny or other ingenious question.

What bother me a little is that SWITCH from "the soul mate woman" to "I need a woman with deep throat" in less than 5 mins. lol

If a guy think that is near to what I looking for (reading my profile first) and is looking for an occasional encounter, maybe I can say yes or not, but how I can trust a person who have two personalties?

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 11:36 AM
Edited by sarahlon1979 on Sat 01/16/16 11:38 AM

Sarah, you can't blame the guys too much here when you have a hot profile that sends out sexual vibes like that. Guys are visual creatures that can get aroused with a good stiff wind blowing.

From your point of view, I have to have a boring profile and an ugly photo in order to get good responses?
frustrated

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 10:37 AM
Out of limit :)

no photo
Fri 01/15/16 09:10 AM
I have two lines profile, most of them don't take the time to read it, sometimes I doubt that they can read. lol

no photo
Fri 01/15/16 08:53 AM
Edited by sarahlon1979 on Fri 01/15/16 08:54 AM
Do NOT give any personal information, you will exposed to scammers or psychopaths. Open an alternative Email, open an alternative Skype account, do NOT give your address or Facebook. If you think that he's Mr right and want to meet him........Do it in a populated Coffee Shop (I know, It's not so romantic), but is SAFE. If you are like me (shy), do the effort to forget your shyness and ask for an ID and be able to show yours (for the safety of MR. right)........After all these you will be really comfortable with Mr. right.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 05:57 PM
I like both if the man take good care of himself.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 05:20 PM
Edited by sarahlon1979 on Thu 01/14/16 05:20 PM
I have two children 9 and 14, but I don't bring my dates at home.

Previous 1