Community > Posts By > Shark_Bait

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:11 AM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Tue 08/04/09 03:12 AM
Geography within the United States itself, also plays a big part in food culture. I live in the Pacific Northwest where seafood and asian markets are plentiful.

As far a "extra baggage" goes, I think it has much to do with the kinds of activites people find in common.

Athletic people are usually more confident, more healthy, and get out more often. Regardless of how much money they make... what they spend the rest of their time doing and how they feel about it has a huge effect.

Thinking of a high-energy dog as an "activity partner" might be a good idea to help someone work out and get out more often... while sporting an I-pod for instance. Obviously, all of this assumes you can take the time and pay the expense.

For me personally, a good attitude counts for a lot. A person not willing to break out of the box once in a while is simply less exciting.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:56 AM
I think I've always let my personal circumstances hold me back in one way or another. In the begining I had pretty stupid reasons, but these days its the economy that really hammers at my confidence.

I joined this site primarily because I'm hoping my persistance will pay off at any time. I just want to keep my mind open in the meantime.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 01:07 AM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Fri 07/17/09 01:10 AM
Anything by Mel Brooks is good.

Ladies and Gents.... don't forget Monty Python.

I would also like to add Pulp Fiction to the list.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 12:35 AM
Are those eyes blue or green? Love the striking contrast.

In addition, you have a nice fun list on your profile.

Unfortunately... I can only give you a 10.

That's the rules. Sorry.

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:20 PM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Thu 07/16/09 01:23 PM
I'm part jock and part geek.
Unfortunately I am master of none.
So, I find it difficult to relate personally.
But some of those movies are fun to watch in any case.

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 12:50 PM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Thu 07/16/09 12:57 PM
Inevitable (even if its Unrequited)

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 05:25 AM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Thu 07/16/09 05:26 AM
animated, creative, curious O.O

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 05:16 AM
Ladies, feel free to pass me a message or post a reply if you find yourself interested.

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 05:07 AM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Thu 07/16/09 05:08 AM
I have a discerning taste, not a discriminating one.

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 03:56 AM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Thu 07/16/09 04:38 AM
Whenever I find myself feeling lonely or lacking focus, I write an email to a friend or family member to catch up with them and pass stories. Then I draw from any ideas they give me and find ways to explore those ideas in ways that are within my means.

Thus, I network with as many people as I can through the use of email... leaving me with fresh material I can use to keep my mind occupied and help me grow as a person at the same time. Besides, if someone you know never responds... that alone can be its own signal. Of course, leaving a message on their phone telling them about any emails, helps too.

I usually do most of my writing before going to bed each night. Doing so helps me maintain a forward thinking mind that dwells less on past or present pain. Like music, life has dissonance and resolution (consonance). Always try to end each day on a resolution of some kind.

Through writing, you might improve your chances of collecting "actionable advice" and will one day exude more esteem and confidence in the process.

I believe the more you write to people you actually know in person... the more stories you will be able to recall when conversing with a woman you find reason to be interested in.

Oh, and keep a copy of each email you send out so you can look back later for your own reasons.

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:32 PM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Tue 07/14/09 11:36 PM
The vast majority of girls I found reason to be interested in, wound up to be already taken, moving soon, or even lesbian.

I'm sure that most of these cases resulted from mere circumstance.

I speculate that in the rest of the cases, it would have been harder for them to tell me the truth or flat out reject me.

A few times, I was actually refreshed to have heard them pass me the code word known as "friend".

In any case, I guess that's why I'm looking online these days.

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:11 PM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Tue 07/14/09 10:17 PM
I'm still trying to find my way out from behind this damn curtain.

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:33 PM
Edited by Shark_Bait on Tue 07/14/09 07:45 PM
A little mental exercise, and here is a splash of some of the anime titles I have seen (for the most part) in the past 8 years.

Ah My Goddess
Bastard
Berserk
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Fullmetal Alchemist
Armitage
Ninja Scroll
Outlaw Star
Akira
Blue Seed
Escaflowne
Those Who Hunt Elves
Sorcerer Hunters
Slayers
Serial Experiment Lain
His and Her Circumstances
Kodocha
Ranma/DBZ/Gundam (a mish mash)
Princess Mononoke
Fushigi Yugi
Tenchi Muyo
Spriggan
Utawarerumono
X
Lodoss War
Ghost in the Shell
Metropolis
Chobits
Scrapped Princess
Ichigo 100%
Evangelion
Onegai Teacher
Tenjho Tenge
Fate Stay Night
Kashimashi
Dual
Full Metal Panic
El Hazard
Clannad
Kiba
Rune Soldier Louie
Hunter X Hunter
Vandred
Banner(Crest) of the Stars
NANA
Shakugan no Shana
Hayate no Gotoku
Soul Eater
Death Note
My Hime
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

A long list like this might lead one of you to a new title.

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:07 PM
someone who is good at letting things go long enough to relax

as well as open minded, physically active, and visually stimulating

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 05:34 PM
SINGLE
SEARCHING
BUT OFTEN BLIND, DEAF OR DUMB

MURPHY AND HIS LAWS BE DAMNED!!

no photo
Fri 07/03/09 05:26 AM

Single and actively exploring possibilities in the greater Puget Sound Area.