Community > Posts By > silentmonolith

silentmonolith's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:02 PM

I just love men who are capable...yes of fixing a car...installing a dishwasher...working with wood...etc etc etc! Lets hear it for those CAPABLE guys outh there that can make or fix just about anything!

I think you're looking for a free handyman! lol

I can build/troubleshoot computers!

silentmonolith's photo
Thu 11/19/09 07:14 AM

Why do men cheat??explode

Why did my ex-wife cheat?

silentmonolith's photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:39 PM
Depends if you're religious or not! :)

silentmonolith's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:12 PM
Very beautifully written.

silentmonolith's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:28 AM
He's not human!

silentmonolith's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:38 PM
I'm a registered nurse trying to help cure cancer.

silentmonolith's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:42 AM
From my 6 years experience working with cancer patients in the hospital and 2 more working in an alternative med clinic.

silentmonolith's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:42 AM
That's a load of ***. His finds need to be based on intensive and accurate research. Only then he could make those statements. I've worked in both worlds: alternative and conventional. Conclusion? My alternative MD ended up in jail and most patients died. Now I'll demonstrate what's wrong with his statements:

3. Usually the immune system does not differentiate between cancer cells and normal cells; an immune response is triggered only when foreign organisms enter our bodies (bacteria, viruses, etc). Most of the cancer patients have normal immune systems - so having a "strong" immune system to prevent cancer is again a lot of ***.

6. Indeed chemo is a poison but patients are closely monitored to prevent any of the side effects listed (renal failure, etc)

7. Radiation MIGHT (he states it as a fact) cause burns/scars etc - usually patients will experience a slight "sun-burn" which will go away.

8. Radiation and chemo reduce tumor size and sometimes even cures 100%; however, if there is no benefit it should be stopped, therefore "prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation" should not apply.

9. "When the body has too much toxic burden 20 from chemotherapy and
radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed" - when there is too much toxic burden the treatments are postponed to allow the body to recover; if it's not working, the MD could order some booster shots that will bring the immune system back to normal

11. "An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply" - cancer cells feed the same way normal cells feed. I guess by starving yourself to death you will be killing the cancer, including yourself.

Sugar feeds the cancer? Indeed you idiot, but not only the cancer cells, it's the entire body. Sugar to the body it's like gas to the car. Controlling the glycemia (sugar in blood) it's a very complex mechanism which no one should interfere with. Having a low blood sugar could lead to various complications, including coma and even death!

I'm tired of continuing with this non-sense...anyway I'm sure he recommends his wonderful vitamin and mineral supplements for $29.99/bottle. I'm not denying the health benefits of eating a balanced diet (which should include meat as well) but he makes outrageous statements without backing them up. Just my 2 cents.

silentmonolith's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:15 PM
For $5? Oh dear...they should have given away a free cigar for that price! lol

silentmonolith's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:44 AM
yeah...once to me.

silentmonolith's photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:49 PM
I use Malwarebyte's Antimalware. It's the best.

silentmonolith's photo
Wed 08/05/09 06:40 PM

No,he isn't. He is at Fenway Park in Boston tonight and tomorrow night. be seeing you

Paul who?

silentmonolith's photo
Wed 08/05/09 06:17 PM

I believe it is a natural instinct but useless...smokin

I thought about that too...as far as protecting a vested interest... But I would hope that we'd have evolved past all that nonsense...

lol @ evolving part...we're still too primitive to consider ourselves an evolved race (we still kill each other for a piece of land just because some dude took a piss there hundreds of years ago and became sacred...we still kill each other because my god is better than yours) So, until we reach a higher level of thinking and knowledge, jealousy will still exist.

silentmonolith's photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:15 PM
I think little doses of jealousy help a relationship (in my view). Why? Jealousy is born out of love. It shows you care about your partner. I underline "little doses" though.

Picture this: guy says to his girl "I'm going out tonight with a bunch of girls. I'll be partying all night. See you tomorrow morning"; girl answers "well then, have fun!"

I think something would be wrong with this picture, don;t you?

silentmonolith's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:13 PM
I'd say you're quite successful if you ask me! I've been here for 1-2 months already and I'm only getting views.

silentmonolith's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:33 PM

Read this to see what I mean:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message850684/pg1

Just a little buyer beware.

...and to balance out your post:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/securit/addit/msg_qa-qr-eng.php

You realize that to say it is not a health hazard to consumers is to lie through one's teeth don't you? Consider the source.....

I am not denying it. As an analogy, peanuts are a health hazard for some ppl too. This is just another chemical (out of the hundreds we add in our food) that might cause an allergic reaction in some ppl.

silentmonolith's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:19 PM
Edited by silentmonolith on Tue 07/28/09 07:20 PM

Read this to see what I mean:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message850684/pg1

Just a little buyer beware.

...and to balance out your post:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/securit/addit/msg_qa-qr-eng.php

silentmonolith's photo
Sun 07/26/09 12:22 PM

canada sounds nice!

Nice, like sugar and spice?

silentmonolith's photo
Sun 07/26/09 12:20 PM

work is long

Long live Canada, eh?

silentmonolith's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:33 AM

I am so sick of trying to find a nice person. I thought I did and was very disappointed. This site and others like it seem like more work for nothing. I have invested a lot of time in just being myself and trying to get good conversation to start something than it is worth. I think I would rather be alone.

I hear you..unfortunately things online are just as difficult as real life.

Previous 1 3