Community > Posts By > Locakiss

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:43 PM

1. Honesty
2. Loyalty
3. A good heart

hehehe my advice scratch 1. and 2. because as I heard such things don't exist in real
write more easy :
honesty - if he can
loyalty - when he has ability laugh

rofl

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:07 PM
1. To be intelligent
2. To be a real man inside
3. Always to remember that I'm his woman

love

* sense of humor is part of the intelligence and
* physical attraction is the base of each relation

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:10 PM

I want a stalker...sad at least I will be getting some attention...

Serious stalking like the op is suggesting is a definite problem, but fantasy stalking like I do is all in fun and not harmful. So on that basis, I am available for stalking you! How does Friday sound? I am booked up Saturday and Sunday and weekdays I need recuperating time from the other days! rofl

sounds great to me...now what do I do...

only one rule! If you do not like the way I stalk you, you cannot ask for your money back! laugh

well ok then here is my credit card number....BR549....let us begin

I just sent you a teaser stalk (nudge) to begin with! laugh Wait a minute! This isn't Friday! I broke stalking rules! tears

please you are my first stalker...don't leave me...

Don't worry! When I make a stalking promise, I keep it! flowerforyou

awwww you sure say the sweetest things...

Awwwww! shucks! The stalkee compliments the stalker. Very unusual! :wink:

Sorry Locakiss, didn't mean to hijack your thread! tears

yea me 2...I was not making fun of your situation at all

oh no probs .. I just try to have some tips abt it ..

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:44 PM

Not something I have suffered, but I feel for you.

I would gather the evidence, all of it and take it to a lawyer. Get some advice and don't respond to anything they say, write or mail you.

The moment you do, you are allowing then to disrespect you, leave the disrespect with them.

I decided already this . I don't want to be his victim anymore .

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:36 PM
cyber murder them?

Admins of few sites banished him but he found way to back . Maybe we'll need in the future IP adress - block buttons . whoa

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:32 PM
there was a time when this abuse in the treads and mails I've received drove me crazy and I was crying helpless . I was counting this person for my friend in the beginning and I was so hurt when he start to use some private information abt me and my family posting it in open . I'm not a weak but I'm so confused

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:18 PM
A U.S. Justice Department report on cyber-stalking issued late last fall suggests that thousands of people may have already become its victims, although the report acknowledges that hard statistics on the crime are difficult to obtain.
This is not some dry statistic . Each one who had/has this problem will tell you how serious is it.
I'm a victim of a stalker who doesn't give up and he makes me feel terrible . I left all sites I like, I changed, blocked and reported all I can change, block and report but he finds me again and again . I changed everything like data, information and style about me but ... most of the new friends don't want to talk to me, taking me for some faker or scammer until they slowly slowly get me better . I know that this sounds crazy and foolish that someone can have such problem but this is really terrible for me and ppl like me .Not only me but he bothers my friends also . They stand by me but I don't feel well from all this .
Have you been a victim of these ppl ? How you succeed to get rid of your stalkers and how do you react in these cases ? What is the best to stop their abuse ?

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 12:10 PM

:smile: What about all the threads that have "Ladies" in their titles?:smile:

In them the men there only pretend that they know all women ...lol

rofl

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:51 AM

This just hit me --

I think I must have seen approximately 4,972,882 topics entitled "Why Do All Men....?"

And I just realized that I have NEVER done ANY of the 4,972,993 things that "All Men" do....?

How is this possible?

Biologically speaking, I have to be male, because it says so on my driver's license, and those people are never wrong. They just don't know how to use a camera.

But how can it be that "All Men" (using the word "all" to mean "all of them") do the same 4,975,034 things and I have yet to do any of them....?

* deeeeeeeeep sigh *
I respect and envy those women who know all the men .. damn .. I don't know well my neighbor even

noway

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 01:23 PM
My heart and my love are in Chicago.
I grew up in a small family surrounded with much love. They've taught me to love and respect ppl .
I've been in some countries and continents and I've talk to these ppl there , I ate yummy food and had fun there .
Puerto Rico - exotic
UK - great friends
Irish - proud ppl
Poland - good happy ppl
Hungary - great ppl
Chezh- sweet ppl
Bulgarian - mystery and fun fun
Macedonia - warm ppl
Greek - hot men great history
Turkey - great food
Syria ,Lebanon, Jordan - yummy food
Russians - Slavonic spirit
and much more ... I don't care abt ppl's color , religion, nationality , location but their mind and heart

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:41 AM

I would like to know the typical reaction of finding out on a first or initial date that your date was armed. And was not a member of law enforcement or security.

so ...maybe is is it normal then you have a date to carry your gun ? I guess that no one prefer their first date to be in the forest or in some deserted place. This is a red flag
For me this date will be first and last date.

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:45 AM

Jeeeez .. and If I come then no one will help you
rofl rofl

Meh. I've been told I am beyond help anyway...lol

Goshhhhh don't give up so easy ..lol
surprised

Who said I was giving up??

Although I am beginning to doubt her existence, everyone keeps telling me tat there is some woman out there that is just as off the wall and odd as I am who will find the fact that i am an odd duck rather endearing.

The problem is, I am pretty sure she lives in Kuala Lumpur or something.

surprised Locakiss <<---- looking at the mirror and calms down - still the same killingly sexy granny and categorical , absolutely and forever refuses to live in Kuala Lumpur or such area where the snakes are more than ppl .. pfffffff

scared

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:52 AM

hell no, theres no better place than here.

Have you been everywhere?

hahaha nice one !
rofl

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:39 AM

rofl rofl

Meh. I've been told I am beyond help anyway...lol

Goshhhhh don't give up so easy ..lol
surprised

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:58 PM
Edited by Locakiss on Mon 07/20/09 01:59 PM

Ok so you find that "PERSON" out there... as it stands now, if you were to hit it off, fall in love etc... would you move to where that person was to try and find happiness? and just for grins, the person lives 1000 miles from you.

If I find Him , If I find that he is everything I've dreamed and wish in my life then I'll move immediately ... BUT ... how many times we were thinking we found the Only one in our life until we ... wake up one day from pain of all broken dreams and illusions .
This is a real miracle , this is the biggest luck and the most precious things in our life if we find the real One .
And if some of you are this lucky person then don't hesitate to get this the treasure of your life.

I'm not a dreamer , I know that each one receives exactly what they really want from the bottom of their heart ...

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:20 PM

They asked if my house was haunted.

Ooooh! laugh Maybe a ghost from the past was calling the police. Eek!

:cry: some ppl are lucky ! My home is permanent haunted and non of those ghosts from the past hasn't paid my present bills ..frustrated

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:09 PM
Edited by Locakiss on Mon 07/20/09 01:10 PM

I don't get any contacts. Not even from scammers.

wow ...what a shame!

JustAguy2112, RKISIT, pls give me your bank accounts, PIN and ID and I'll send you the most kindly mail
glasses winking

Well..ok. But I gotta warn ya.

My bank account has exactly 12 dollars in it.

Damn ..! Then send me the bank account of your boss

tears

But if you really need it to get to America...I'll be happy to help...lmao

rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:52 PM

I don't get any contacts. Not even from scammers.

wow ...what a shame!

JustAguy2112, RKISIT, pls give me your bank accounts, PIN and ID and I'll send you the most kindly mail
glasses winking

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:01 AM

i actually got an email the other day from a guy who had this amazing model body but for some odd reason he didnt have a head in the picture!sorry not into dating just torsos!

they never show up them self on cam . Ask them and they'll find a million reasons do not do it

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:43 AM

SVImager

I disagree.
The Bible has the Truth.

It is People that are capable of Evil.

Hiya SVImager,

could you tell us pls who created the bible ?

It is People that use the Truth to create LIES around it.

so ... give us an example pls.
I'd help you giving you this truth:

Water is the chemical substance with chemical formula H2O: one molecule of water has two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded to a single oxygen atom.

What a lie you can create here ?

Therefore, the Christian Right is Evil.

Ask yourself, How many people believe in order to be Christian, you have to be Anti-Gay and Pro-Life?

Nah , they fallow exactly the words in the bible
so do Muslims , Jews and other beliefs
Give me example where, in which holy book or manuscript has been prized the homosexual relations ?

And don't get me wrong . I don't care about sexual choice and life of ppl because I choose and appreciate my friends and ppl by what they are like personality and how they act .The sexual life is no one's business

Peace and love !