Community > Posts By > kahne82780

kahne82780's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:34 PM
thank you smooched flowerforyou It is all very true and on point for me.

kahne82780's photo
Fri 07/03/09 07:31 PM
I agree when you find the answer let me know. I was talking to a guy for 7 months and then a few weeks ago he deleted me off everything and Ive heard nothing. And the time before that I was with a guy I had know since high school and then all of a sudden he was maybe heading in the direction of dating a co-worker. I told him go ahead if he was thinking about it Id make the decision easier on him.

kahne82780's photo
Thu 07/02/09 09:38 AM

August 27th 1980 :) ty.

Salutations fair lady Kahne82780. Your wait for true love will come sooner then you think is what I can feel.flowerforyou

and now for your reading ....

Power thought - I keep my thoughts positive. My future is glorious.

Sun sign - Virgo
Ruling planet - Mercury, the communicator
Symbol - Virgin
Birth date ruler - Mars, the warrior
Tarot card - The hermit (inner strength)
Favorable numbers - 8,9
Lucky days - Wednesday and Tuesday, especially when these days fall on 8 and 9 of month.
Lucky colors - blue, scarlet, orange
Birthstone - Sapphire

Your greatest challenge is ... to overcome negative thinking.

The way forward is ... to realize you cannot help the world by focusing on negative things. As you focus on the world's negative events you are only adding to them.

You're drawn to people born on March 21 to April 19.

You can teach each other much about balancing giving with receiving, and this can create a fulfilling union.

Luck maker - tilt your thoughts toward optimism

Research shows that unlucky people tend to think negatively and lucky people tend to think more optimistically; so adopt an attitude of gratitude and positive expectancy, and you'll turn you luck around.

You birthday is of the humanitarian spirit.

People born on August 27th have much to give the world and may often be found helping others or doing charity work. They have a huge humanitarian spirit and from an early age may have felt that they need to heal the word in some way. the key to their happiness will depend on whether or not they can allow the world to give back to them as well.

They are generous, special spirits and they are at their happiest and best when making others happy, or improving others' lives in some way by performing a valuable service. Self-sacrificing, they drive themselves incredible hard and expect others to offer the same level of devotion and commitment to their ideals as they have. Their generous urge means that they are universally admired and respected, but their success can be limited by their tendency to be easily disillusioned, seeing the world as an unhappy negative place. Developing optimism and positive thinking willl help them balance giving and receiving, and turn their life from struggle into an adventure.

Until the age of twenty-five there is an emphasis on being mentally focused and discriminating, and they can help themselves considerably during these years if they think and worry a little less about the common good and get involved more in making a difference. In fact, the positive energy that practical involvement gives them will help them find their way in life. After the age of twenty-five there is a turning point when there is an increased need for partnership or relationships with others, with the possibility of exploring literay, artistic or creative outlets in some form.

Whatever age they are, however, they are always likely to be universal in their approach to life and, if they are able to fin dan outlet for their humanitarianism and spirtuality, they might not only find deeper fulfillment - they might also find that their generosity and kindness are repaid many times over.

On the dark side ... driven, depressive, aloof

At your best ... generous, altruistic, hard working

Love (generous and too giving)

People born on this day are loving, warm, generous, and giving, and unlikely to be without a partner for long. Sometimes they may feel deeply alone but this i sonly because they are not allowing themselves to open up to the love of others. learning to receive as well as give in a relationship is vital for these passionate and altruistic people.

Career (born charity workers)

People born on this day have the potential to excel in the fiels of science, medicine, financial planning, accountancy, and investigative journalism. Although they are art lovers, they tend to be drawn to practical and intellectual pursiuts that satisfy their realistic and straightforward natures, and many lean toward education, mathematics or architecture as well as humanitarian pursuits, social and charity work.

Destiny (to make the world a better place)

The life path of people born on this day is to find a balance between their own needs and those of others. Once they are able to cultivate an attitude of positive expectancy, their destiny is to set an inspiring example to others and, by so doing, make the world a better place.

Oh my gosh that is pretty dead on. I will do and give anything to anyone I can to help them. And good to hear about the 8th and the 9th being best day for me when they are wed and thurs. Thats next week! :wink: As far as true love coming soon, fingers crossed. Thank you so much. flowerforyou

kahne82780's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:25 PM
omg I was a C in the 8th grade lol.....so wellllllll beyond that now :tongue:

kahne82780's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:49 PM
I think it looks good :smile:

kahne82780's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:38 PM
People will think what they want. Cant change their minds I guess :)

kahne82780's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:18 PM
August 27th 1980 :) ty.

kahne82780's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:14 PM

I agree with Mix leave the guy alone and let everyone he leaves grieve in peace. Nothing was ever proven and I feel the same. Why take money over proving someone did something horrible to your child. Then of course when he paid one more came out and said the same thing.

it was over

the dust had settled

it died down

and HE decided to start the conflict all over again

if someone accused ME of molesting a child I would fight tooth and nail to prove I didnt do it. And never pay em to hush up

But you also have to think that he was way in the public eye. Lawyers and everyone else was pushing him to settle. That probably wasnt his choice. Still if I was the parents I wouldnt have wanted to settle I would have wanted to drag his name through the mud as much as I possibly could if it was true.

kahne82780's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:03 PM
I agree with Mix leave the guy alone and let everyone he leaves grieve in peace. Nothing was ever proven and I feel the same. Why take money over proving someone did something horrible to your child. Then of course when he paid one more came out and said the same thing.

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:24 PM
Why wasnt I enough for you?

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:19 PM
Honesty, communication and to be wanted for being me, all the ups downs amd quirks lol.

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 06:29 PM
Thank you all for the help. I was just very disstressed when I had first seen it. Guess its good for her to know and like I said maybe she already does and thats why he hasnt been on for over a month lol.

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 06:01 PM
He has gotten someone else pregnant quite awhile ago. Or believe he has that baby looks to much like him not to be his. And Im guessing that since she has forgiving him so many times before that she will this time as well and I just dont want it to be awkward when I go there to visit and see both of them. But yes I did send her the link. And honestly Im almost guessing that chances are she knows (she also tracks his comp stuff because of past stuff) and didnt tell me because she doesnt know Im on the site either, nor does she really have to tell me lol. So we'll see. It was just a shock to my system to see it myself. I know shes seen things like it from other sites and people so Im guessing as I said its not gonna change alot but I do see her yelling at him for a few days lol, which he deserves.

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 05:32 PM
I havent found anyone besides my best friends jerk of a husband lol and I dont want him lol. Its hard because we are about 30 mins from each other. We text and talk online all the time but I dont see her that often. Maybe Ill just let it go till I see her in person again so I can pull it up on her comp and she can do with it what she wants......i dont know......

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 05:19 PM
I just joined this site last night. I was just searching for people around my area when to my surprise I find my best friends husband! She is currently almost 6 months pregnant and it says he hasnt been on for a month. Do I tell her?!?! We are basically sisters....we have known each other since we were 4. And we both know he has cheated in the past. Do I try and let it go? And let them maybe be happy again. It says hes unhappily married and looking for intimate relationships. I dont want to hurt her and stress her being this pregnant but Ive never trusted him and honestly I dont think she ever has either. And if he ever logs back in hes gonna see that I looked at his profile. Think maybe that will be enough for him to stop???? More then likely not. I just do not want to hurt her. She has two other kids as well that call him dad and hes basically the only dad they have ever known. Ive never been in this situation and I just think either decision is going to hurt her, whether I tell her or not. And honestly guys this is why some girls have a problem with trust. I seen this happen a couple of times to different friends of mine and it makes me nervous to find someone who truely wants me and only me. Any suggestions are welcome.

kahne82780's photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:28 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes :wink:

kahne82780's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:44 PM
lmao I used to live in Kalamazoo......slaphead

kahne82780's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:37 PM
oh my gosh I didnt think anyone would know lol......hi and ty all for the welcomes :wink: waving

kahne82780's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:29 PM
I used to never make the first move or even say hi to make a new friend without a guy talking to me first out of fear of rejection. As I get older Im learning the who gives an F if they reject you lesson lol. Not everyone is going to like everyone and if its at a bar or where ever and you arent going to see the person afterwards why be nervous or shy to say hi. Although yes I will admit that I still would like to be swept off my feet and someone come up to me lol.

kahne82780's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:36 PM
lol its ok and ty. Girls make great friends just wont work for that special someone for me lol.

Previous 1