Community > Posts By > ComedyMan

no photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:35 PM
Something about my profile pic makes people mad, they mad because Im styling on them

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 10:38 PM
Yes, Beauty + Brains, beautiful on the inside and beautiful on the outside.

Damn, wish you lived in Toronto.

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:14 PM

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:10 PM

"I am posting a pic like that because I am proud of my accomplishment, I only worked out for 7 months seriously and built muscle quite fast. Am I ugly, in which way? I think I am above the lazy fat American."
Comedyman
According to the CCHS (Canadian Community Health Survey) the obesity rate in Canada is steadily increasing. Reports in 2004 show 23.1% of Canadians 18 and older to have a BMI of 30 or higher indicating obesity.
This number is from a self reporting study, meaning the participants measured themselves. So, you know the numbers are higher. So, Canada is catching up quickly.

I don't give a damn about US or Canada, both are full of fatties. By being much fitter than the average American, I refer both to US and Canada, I referred to America as North America, not only US.

Lifting weights is the best thing for me, there is nothing more macho than raw lifting power.

You become stronger in every area of life, you intimidate people and take crap from no one. If you are fat, people will probably assume you are lazy. If you are skinny they will step over you.

I am going to be a freak in 5 years and everyone will get scared.

Here's an ego boost:

You're already a freak, in my book.

Thanks, that's the nicest thing any one has told me on this site.

I wanna be over 200 Lbs with Huge Biceps and Veins bulging out of every area.

I also want to have a huge chest with bouncing pectorals (which I already have, just get it bigger) and a more ripped six pack.

Then I will be the alpha male.

I already have a great personality, my body just catches up to my personality, its gonna take 5 years.

And the fatter people get, the better for me, I look better compared to the average person, now that's just awesome, less competition for me.

Trust me, a real woman (not a little girl) love big muscles to bounce and trample over her, she likes to be dominated by bouncing pecs, six pack, v-shaped viper, and that's where I am heading.

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 04:08 PM

"I am posting a pic like that because I am proud of my accomplishment, I only worked out for 7 months seriously and built muscle quite fast. Am I ugly, in which way? I think I am above the lazy fat American."
Comedyman
According to the CCHS (Canadian Community Health Survey) the obesity rate in Canada is steadily increasing. Reports in 2004 show 23.1% of Canadians 18 and older to have a BMI of 30 or higher indicating obesity.
This number is from a self reporting study, meaning the participants measured themselves. So, you know the numbers are higher. So, Canada is catching up quickly.

I don't give a damn about US or Canada, both are full of fatties. By being much fitter than the average American, I refer both to US and Canada, I referred to America as North America, not only US.

Lifting weights is the best thing for me, there is nothing more macho than raw lifting power.

You become stronger in every area of life, you intimidate people and take crap from no one. If you are fat, people will probably assume you are lazy. If you are skinny they will step over you.

I am going to be a freak in 5 years and everyone will get scared.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:43 PM

flowerforyou Sorry just remember what matters most is who you are spock NOT what you look like! spock

Thank you, but please understand that many times what you look like reflect who you are.

Muscles means I have dedication, hard-work, consistency, and good nutrition at a young age, and I care about my body and health. It reflects upon who I am as a person, it is in a way an expression of myself as an individual.

You look like a tough woman and you understand what I am talking about.

I am so dedicated even my rabbit (his pic in my profile) has a six-pack from exercising with him, no joke, so I expose my healthy habbits to furry friendly creatures and I am a very sensitive caring guy.
SORRY BABE your muscles don't do a dam thing for me! I'd rather have a man like JASON who's ALL that anyway I guess you just don't get it so just giVe up! slaphead

That's alright, you are old enough to be my grandma, you are not the type of woman I am trying to attract. Who is Jason anyway?

Its kinds of embarrassing for the guy with the cat pic on his profile, he stopped lifting at 30 and a WOMAN at 45 is stronger than him. Now that's controversy.

That's no controversy. I really don't care. I did the damage to myself in my younger years. If she is still in shape to be able to lift, more power to her. I'm simply not physically able to do it anymore.

It would only be " embarrassing " if I was still capable of doing it and chose not to. Or if I wasn't comfortable in my own skin.

Try again Junior.

Wanna try insulting my manhood because I own a cat ( two of them actually ) this time around??

I really don't know why you ruined your knees, you should have been more careful.

I bet my rabbit could kick your cats butts, I sometimes workout with my rabbit, he is in great shape.

Just stay healthy, that's all, being a few extra pounds is not healthy, I am just worried for you honestly, its good that your bike, but change your diet around and at least lift light weights, you will feel better about yourself.

Nothing feels better than having hard muscles and posing in the mirror and flexing 15 times a day.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:34 PM

flowerforyou Sorry just remember what matters most is who you are spock NOT what you look like! spock

Thank you, but please understand that many times what you look like reflect who you are.

Muscles means I have dedication, hard-work, consistency, and good nutrition at a young age, and I care about my body and health. It reflects upon who I am as a person, it is in a way an expression of myself as an individual.

I am so dedicated even my rabbit (his pic in my profile) has a six-pack from exercising with him, no joke, so I expose my healthy habbits to furry friendly creatures and I am a very sensitive caring guy.
SORRY BABE your muscles don't do a dam thing for me! I'd rather have a man like JASON who's ALL that anyway I guess you just don't get it so just giVe up! slaphead

That's alright, you are old enough to be my grandma, you are not the type of woman I am trying to attract. Who is Jason anyway?

Its kinds of embarrassing for the guy with the cat pic on his profile, he stopped lifting at 30 and a WOMAN at 45 is stronger than him. Now that's controversy.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:28 PM

You are twice my age and you feel proud insulting me, does it make you feel like a man? you are not impressing anyone.

Last time I checked, I wasn't out to impress anyone.

Besides, I am more man than you and your muscles will ever be.

As I said, you decided to start insulting something that I happen to enjoy. I made no such insults ( and still haven't ) about the activity you choose.

I used to be like you. My body wouldn't allow me to continue. Which, by the way, I tried to warn you against. I was actually trying to be helpful.

You insult my manhood because I went from weightlifting to playing golf...

Does that make YOU feel like more of a man??

You were the first one to insult me and bodybuilding, I retaliated by insulting golf, not you specifically.

Do what you like, but golf will not keep you healthy, bodybuilding will, if you can't lift heavy, lift light, and keep cardio. Just run, swim, bike. Even if you enjoy golf, it will not contribute much to your healthy, be true to yourself.

Keep it real, Check yourself before you wreck yourself, homie, go to the streets and hustle everyday.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:26 PM

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:12 PM

Let's face it, golf is considered a sport only for upper class people. Even if its difficult, you don't build much muscle and strength through it.

I am FAR from being " upper class ". Do you want a little salt to go with that foot you have in your mouth?? Oh wait. You wouldn't be flexible enough to actually GET your foot to your mouth...lmao

Listen, real bodybuilders lift heavy *** weights 5 hours a day 6-7 days a week plus an hour of cardio at least once a day. They eat 8 meals of mostly nasty food, consume supplements, and sometimes take steroids. 99.99% of them don't even make it and only a few are rich from it, the rest work plenty of other jobs, as opposed to the crappy basketball player who plays 2 minutes the whole year and makes millions sitting in his butt.

Sucks to be you, dude. I eat what I want, I play golf and ride a bike during the Summer for exercise. I'm not in terrible shape. I just don't look like some kind of mutant.

I am a well-rounded, educated, hard-working person, come with me to the gym until you bleed your *** off and you will beg for mercy and forgiveness.

Golf is for ******* who can't handle building a beautiful body.

Well rounded and educated?? Judging from your posts here..I think both of those comments would be up for some serious debate.

Golf is a game for people who can think. Weightlifting/bodybuilding is for the guys who can't manage to think about anything more than up or down.

Two can play that game, dude. You really don't want to get into it with me.

I have seen plenty of fat boring people play golf, they could not even lift my penis.

That would be because when people get old their eyesight goes and they would have a hell of a lot of trouble even FINDING such a small object.

Keep it coming, dude. I have yet to be banned from this place.

You are twice my age and you feel proud insulting me, does it make you feel like a man? you are not impressing anyone.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:09 PM

The steroids must be acting up.

How am I acting up? I never personally attacked anyone and yet everyone personally attacks me and says I use juice, I have a small penis, I have weak knees, I am compensating for something...

Honestly, if you argue, argue fairly, don't insult me because we are not kids, we are all adults here. Grow up and start lifting weights, you will thank me later.

I would not mind giving you advice and areas to work on. I am not perfect by any sense, but I am a kind God-fearing individual.

Again...with the "one way".

Not everybody wants to be like you. Not everybody wants or needs to be big. I do just fine with the ladies without all the muscles.

Exactly, that's why I said its only one way to stand out, not the only way. It really helped me and I am trying to spread the word around as a friendly Samaritan.

And muscles are a reflection of the inside, they reflect tremendous dedication, and just pure hard work, great characteristics to have in a partner.

I would appreciate it if you apologized to me for the personal insults and accusations, we will call it even.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:03 PM

The steroids must be acting up.

How am I acting up? I never personally attacked anyone and yet everyone personally attacks me and says I use juice, I have a small penis, I have weak knees, I am compensating for something...

Honestly, if you argue, argue fairly, don't insult me because we are not kids, we are all adults here. Grow up and start lifting weights, you will thank me later.

I would not mind giving you advice and areas to work on. I am not perfect by any sense, but I am a kind God-fearing individual.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:59 PM

Dude...all your doing is makeing yourself more ignorant with every post.

Its pointelss to argue with you. They named a street sign after you...its called "one way".

You are wrong. I said it's my opinion and it is subjective, I am speaking from my own experience. I am not offended by anyone and I do not wish to offend anyone.

Let's just say I got way more attention from guys and girls since I have made my physical transformation, my personality stayed the same but my body exploded.

It's not about right or wrong, the world is shallow, if you want a great girl you gotta stand out, one way is bodybuilding, it is not the only way however.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:56 PM

Let's face it, golf is considered a sport only for upper class people. Even if its difficult, you don't build much muscle and strength through it.

I am FAR from being " upper class ". Do you want a little salt to go with that foot you have in your mouth?? Oh wait. You wouldn't be flexible enough to actually GET your foot to your mouth...lmao

Listen, real bodybuilders lift heavy *** weights 5 hours a day 6-7 days a week plus an hour of cardio at least once a day. They eat 8 meals of mostly nasty food, consume supplements, and sometimes take steroids. 99.99% of them don't even make it and only a few are rich from it, the rest work plenty of other jobs, as opposed to the crappy basketball player who plays 2 minutes the whole year and makes millions sitting in his butt.

Sucks to be you, dude. I eat what I want, I play golf and ride a bike during the Summer for exercise. I'm not in terrible shape. I just don't look like some kind of mutant.

I am a well-rounded, educated, hard-working person, come with me to the gym until you bleed your *** off and you will beg for mercy and forgiveness.

Well rounded and educated?? Judging from your posts here..I think both of those comments would be up for some serious debate.

Golf is a game for people who can think. Weightlifting/bodybuilding is for the guys who can't manage to think about anything more than up or down.

Two can play that game, dude. You really don't want to get into it with me.

I am not even a professional bodybuilder, I have school and work. Bodybuilding is a much of a science as it is an art. To be a successful bodybuilder, you gotta be 24/7, lift, eat and sleep like a maniac. Bodybuilding is about mentality, about positive thinking, it is about researching the best diets, forms of exercise, the physics of biology of muscle, it is just as much mental as it is physical. Even people who are about to die (old bunch) can golf, they site on their butts driving those golf carts, that's how lazy they are.

I have seen plenty of fat boring people play golf, they could not even lift my penis.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:51 PM

Lifting weights are for guys who want big muscles to compensate for something else.

That's something jealous people always say. So people who buy expensive cars compensate for something too?

That's just a common stereotype and you know its entirely false.

What should I compensate for?

I do it because I love it, it builds my confidence and pride and makes me a much healthier person than the average fat American.

And you wanna argue and say, let fat people remain fat. Well, those fat people get sick more often, go to the hospital more often, and take more and more taxpayer money.

So we all affect each other, whether you like it or not.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:32 PM

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 12:23 AM

frustrated frustrated frustrated

Whatever man, no point in arguing, we can't convince each other either way.

Good luck with you Muai Tai , I am sure you do and will continue to do great.

I am more of a sculptor, I like sculpting my body to look like the Greek creations, I am not in it for strength or to fight any one, and I am not a fan of any fighting myself.

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 12:06 AM

As for those who mentioned they were strong when they were my age, what happened now? How could you let yourself down by stopping to exercise? I take vitamins and minerals for joints everyday, so it should not be a problem

Why did I stop??? Because my joints told me that if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to walk, much less keep lifting weights, by the time I turned 30. I also ran into some back problems that took lifting completely out of the equation.

Oh yeah...I took all the vitamins and supplements and all that other good stuff that was supposed to make sure I didn't run into problems.

Guess what....they didn't help all that much.

These days, I do what I can. I am not what some people would call " in shape ", but I do get exercise by playing golf as often as I can during the Spring/Summer/Fall season. Winter time is a bit more problematic for me, but I manage to keep myself from turning into a complete heap.

My legs are still in pretty good shape. My upper body...not so much.

But I can live with how I look.

No offense, but golf is a joke for a manly sport. Most people just play it for status rather than anything else.

I don't know what you take, but your problem is definitely abnormal. Many people that lift weights are way above 30 in my gym and are in great shape with great joints. I drink lots of milk too and never had any joint problem in my family or myself.

I wanna compete in 4 years on a natural bodybuilding show, and nothing will hopefully stop me. I have been through a lot of challenges in my life, and nothing is greater challenge than bodybuilding.

If you don't consider it a challenge, you have obviously not been involved with it on a serious level.

Comparing bodybuilding to other sports is subjective, for me its more difficult but for others other sports may be more difficult. Its purely subjective, so don't get so upset.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:42 PM

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:40 PM

i have problems put on weight im 5 9 140 7.7 body fat percentage .Im extremely active also a pfc in the USMC,i bodybuild,run and play sports every single day for a few hours.Ive tried to put on fat so i could bulk up but the heaviest ive been is 155.I still keeping losing weight and im eating about 5000 calories or more a day. i also take a lot of supplement but they dont dont seem to help...

Hey man I was exactly in your position less than a year ago, I bulked from 150 Lbs to 185 Lbs, and I am 5 foot 8.5 inches. Most of it was quality weight.

How much weight do you wanna put on?

I suggest eating at least 3000 calories and 160 grams of protein each day, importance is consistency. Lift heavy weights aim for 4-8 reps, and don't do much cardio if you wanna gain weight, focus on free weights (bench press, squat, deadlift especially).

Also, workout each bodypart on a different day. For example, work arms on monday (biceps, triceps), legs on tuesday, etc...

Supplements will not help you if your diet is not great, eat lots of milk, whole wheat bread, bannanas, tuna, chicken, penaut butter, vegetables. I only take vitamins, fish oils, and protein shakes post-workout as supplements.

Remember though, all that running and cardio over weight lifting will burn fat but also muscle, you will not gain weight effectively.

Dont hesitate to ask more if I did not answer adequately.

Previous 1 3 4