FantasyandReality's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:43 PM
Love is something i feel like i need.Now should i wait for such an important thing?Or should i try to look for sucha thing?How do i find it if i don't go looking for sucha thing!

Sat 11/21/09 07:56 AM
LOl maybe wrong sex is a good idea, if i were straight i would have kids and a wife in a heart beat.But...I'm gay.I know at the age of 19 I'm ready to find true love and find the ''one'' if he exists!But thank you everyone for posting!

Fri 11/20/09 07:01 AM
I was just wondering,why is it sooo hard to find true loyal love in the gay world?Many say it's the same in the heterosexual world, but it seems worse in the gay world.I wonder why...

Sat 06/27/09 08:43 AM
Wow your so deep.It's amazing.Do you think out concious is related to the universe or multiple universe's out there?indifferent

Fri 06/26/09 03:01 PM
I just feel like the ''THE TRUTH'' is love.Spirituality and Science really does work hand in hand.But for me i know that the truth is love.How can something soooo pure give birth to many sins,like jaelousy,anger,lust.Maybe love is just the root core of everything from which everything expands.Not to sound stupid lol.rofl