Community > Posts By > jaytomson

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:49 PM
How many muslims do you have in america ? In england we have alot and i mean alot. Now im not trying to slur the muslim faith god forbid but i would like to point out that if we go to war against the muslim states, each western country will have its ww3 with just one front, its own back yard

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:43 PM

I will respond to both of you. No this will not be another vietnam. That was the Iraq war. Which was an illegal war should have never been there in the first place. Afganistan is where it started with the terroist and where it needs to end. The repubicans should go fight in the Iraq war that they love so much and leave the real war in Afganistan to the democrats. It is so good to have real leadership for a change instead of the great monkey clown of a president before this one.
I think in your reply you are right and wrong. I do think that afghanistan is like vietnam in the way that conventional warfare just wont work and if we want to win there we will have to resort to guerilla tactics. Why is the afgahn war a legal one ? did they fire the first shot ? You know the irony is that American troops are being killed with weapons that they supplied the afghans.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:31 PM
Why do you think that the western politicians come down so hard on revolutionary figures, calling them terrorists for not conforming to their way of think. Your country might have just been saved by Obama, time will tell. We face the same problem in England. We are governed by a bunch of people who have no idea what life is because they dont want to blemish their character for their career ahead. Only when the average Joe gets into politics and starts being honest with the people then we all may have hope. One thing always stands in the way....Money.... and the average Joe just doesnt have the money or the backing. We are supposed to know our place and not make too many waves. Thats why we all get taxed so much, they let us keep just enough money to live but they make life so hard we have no fight for anything else apart from just trying to keep our heads afloat. Hence the global meltdown. We were asking too many questions before when we had prosperity so what do they do distablise our lifes. The question isnt can America be saved? it should be, Are there enough Americans there who want to change America ?

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:17 PM

speaking academically, not to whether we should or not

but just to whether we could

I think we could but it would take every thing we have. And it would require the help of the British and prolly French and Italian and Spanish. and of course Israel

Syria would fight with Iran. And the Sudan and Somalia and Yemen. The Saudis might go either way. And Egypt might go either way. And Pakistan

The Shia and the Sunni don't get along real well. Turkey would probably go with us but if they didnt it could get real ugly

It would definitly be World War 3

the Muslim world against the Western World

i totally agree with you. It would be world war 3 and the end of the world as we know it. Why shouldnt iran have nuclear capabilities ? I know because the region and their country are unstable but look at what has happened in the west this past year, are we any more stable than they are ?

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:10 PM
Iam not american so to tell you the truth iam not up to speed with all the theories that are being bounded about. Yes i believe that 9/11 isnt as cut and thrust as a simple attack by a band of terrorists that had about two weeks training in a small plane. We have our own questions to ask about the attacks that took place in London. Lets not beat around the bush (pardon the pun), the only way people will find out about these events is to ask who will benefit the most from them happening. In short who is making money out of it, as iam sure most of you will agree, nothing happens without someone making money. There are a couple of questions i would like answering though, Why did building seven collapse as if detonated, when it was only hit by fragments from the planes and the most important question, why was bin ladens family allowed out of the US just after the attacks ? Dont know if you have seen the site but there is a good site called zeitgeist.com which has an interesting film on it.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:51 PM

i have to disagree with your comment about skinheads being racist. Have you been a skinhead ? I was a skinhead in the eighties in england and it was a popular movement with its roots in reggae or ska music. Looks you know can be decieving

Thanks for pointing that out! I knew an old-school, non-racist skinhead in the early nineties (he was from england). Today, I think the racists have mostly co-opted the term, though I heard there are a few groups of non-racist skinheads left.
the problem with skinheads is that they have become embroiled within the nazi movement.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:49 PM
i wonder if the afghanistan and iraq people are having this same conversation about the English and Americans. In england we have our own race problems, probably not as deep rooted as yours but we have them and they will get worse. We are soon to be entering the age of aquarius when everything will change scared

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:42 PM

laugh racist groups are all over the country...not just the south. KKK, Black Panthers, Skin heads, etc. laugh
i have to disagree with your comment about skinheads being racist. Have you been a skinhead ? I was a skinhead in the eighties in england and it was a popular movement with its roots in reggae or ska music. Looks you know can be decieving

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:34 PM

He's 24, you're 20. To be perfectly honest and blunt, neither one of you have grown up yet....probably him arguably more than you at this point.

Exactly................smokin

I know I am only 20 and I dont claim to know everything. I have a lot more to know and experience but just because I am only 20 also does not mean that I am immature...honestly I am more immature then some 30,40,50 year olds....i have my life together more then they do...

why am i on a dating site? what kind of question is that....i joined this site over 2 years ago...and I dont really date anyone from here but getting into the forums and getting advice and meeting new people is always good. In this day and age its all about who you know not what you know, and you need to start networking as early as you can. Otherwise you will never survive.
....ok. I'm starting to understand why he cheated on you. Ha ha ha!
if you were still on this site while you were with him then theres your answer

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:31 PM
This may not be apopular answer but i believe it to be the true answer. I do speak from experience both being a cheater and being cheated on. Men have a need to cheat as they have a need to pass their genes on to as many women (who they think will be suitable mates), as possible. Its a primordal desire of our early ancestors or do you believe the hollywood films were cavemen and women were happily paired of. Women have the need to seek a partner who will bear them good offspring.
Thats why if you look at the women men cheat with, most are nothing special to look at where as a woman is more choosey with whom they cheat.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:35 PM

I always thought the British had a lot of class......guess I was wrong. drinker

The Brits have a lot of class, the Americans have a lot of ***!

Yup, I can tell by your picture.....you have class! slaphead
now now this is supposed to be a fun topic, any way wheres the class in sitting on the beach supping a beer, i bet you have white socks on drinker

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:33 PM

I am English too. And i could smell the fish, ya dirty Codhead! lol!

My old boss was from Hull. He really hates you.
But grimsby people are so friendly i cant see why

I have no clue, its probably just a football rivalry thing.

it cant be that, hull are not bad but we are crap

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 06:28 PM

The English are taking over, but you'd better be careful you don't step on anyones toes here. We're all friends:wink:
bigsmile :banana:

Something fishy about this thread

rofl rofl rofl
after what they have been saying about our nhs the gloves are off, anyway im sure they will see the funny side

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 06:26 PM

I am English too. And i could smell the fish, ya dirty Codhead! lol!

My old boss was from Hull. He really hates you.
But grimsby people are so friendly i cant see why

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 06:21 PM

Button it, Codhead.
rofl how did you know ???

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 06:18 PM
The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide-open spaces surrounded by teeth

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 06:07 PM
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:59 PM
winston churchill

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:53 PM

I found that out from reading dating site profiles! I just wonder how anything ever gets done, since 97.2% of all people are "laid back and easy going"....

plus why is there so much hate in the world when everybody on the internet is loving and caring huh

I'll say it again -- "Law of Opposites" --

"Looks don't matter," "It's what's on the inside that counts," "I'm looking for an intelligent guy" -- when you see any of these, think "It's really the opposite."

People write things in their profiles that are patently untrue, because they think that's what they need to do to avoid being perceived as shallow and superficial.
True but i also think people write these things because they think its what other people are looking for

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:37 PM

I found that out from reading dating site profiles! I just wonder how anything ever gets done, since 97.2% of all people are "laid back and easy going"....

plus why is there so much hate in the world when everybody on the internet is loving and caring huh