Community > Posts By > 1mellowguy

1mellowguy's photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:45 AM

He has gained nothing because you can't take it with you...

I agree you can't take it with you, but it is nice to have while you are on earth. And what ever is left over is a nice little nest egg for your family.

1mellowguy's photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:38 AM
It is going to be a gorgeous day. Have fun, be safe. Have a great day. I love you all. bigsmile

1mellowguy's photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:36 AM
Not sure, but Mothers day started here in West Virginia some years ago. I think Halmark took it over and made Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, etc.

1mellowguy's photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:24 AM
This is my frist Fathers Day with out my step sons... But I am going to Mow my Dads grass today and have dinner later.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:43 PM
Play some freebird, man

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:42 PM

though he gain the WORLD, if he looses his LIFE? much less if he looses his SOUL?

Isn't that a bible verse and a song.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:32 PM
equal just on different ends of the spectrum

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:25 PM
What are some of the things you like about a new relationship? I love the newness of it; the giddiness, the hopes and dreams, the sleeplees nights either laying in the dark on the phone or just smiling and thinking. You get the email at work that you want to open so bad, but the boss is standing there and it kills you not to read it...or what ever you think.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:08 PM

What I want to know, how can someone go on and live a life, while promises others various things left and right but won't keep it...what makes a person become like this, and why is he or she feels so comfortable anyway...not even thinking of the consequences? How does someone become so "numb" to actually feel somewhat of a compassion or just simply unable to comprehend that his or her promise can be taken quite seriously?
Or there are people out there who think promise is just a word?

How long did you know this Person? The best thing to do is get back out there and have fun, the power they have over you will go away. Why let someone rent space in your head for free. It is just hurting you. Things **** sometimes, I know.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:00 PM
I love this sight, I am learning so much here.. call you all tomorrow waving

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:52 PM
bigsmile bigsmile this is my favorite thread yet bigsmile bigsmile

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:47 PM

Is this before or after the 3day rule?

Whoever made up the 3 day rule was an idiot.

Its is a good time to reflect the date, and for me lets me cool off a bit and not to seem so smothering, and chase her off.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:39 PM

A large DQ Blizzard with Oreos

I've never had one of those. I hear they are really good though.

I will have to buy you one sometime bigsmile

Well, I don't plan on being in WV, but thanks. We have DQ's here. laugh

slaphead

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:36 PM
Is this before or after the 3day rule?

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:27 PM
Again I would give myself five minutes to get my head outa there and get on with my life.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:23 PM

Hi whats going on in here.....hey wait a minute...OUCH.. what did... OW..I do.. Hey quit it.. ok thats it I'm out.

didn't I tell ya these boots aren't just made for walking? laugh

Yes, but your avatar took them off. Asumed it was safe. grumble

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:18 PM
Hi whats going on in here.....hey wait a minute...OUCH.. what did... OW..I do.. Hey quit it.. ok thats it I'm out.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:11 PM

"Life is just the stuff that happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

Lennon

I have heard that many times.

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:08 PM

A large DQ Blizzard with Oreos

I've never had one of those. I hear they are really good though.

I will have to buy you one sometime bigsmile

1mellowguy's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:03 PM
Just scratch me behind the ear, I will understand