Community > Posts By > Jello_Head

Jello_Head's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:49 AM
Holy ****...!!! Get out of here, hicks...!!! LOL...

Jello_Head's photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:58 PM
Hey, folks... I'm from Green Valley. Hit me up if you are bored, because I frequently am as well... Looking for friends or otherwise...

Jello_Head's photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:51 PM
Hey, folks... I am 30 years old and a single father. Anyone care to check out my profile and let me know what the HELL I am doing wrong as far as finding a woman...? Granted I am somewhat of a unique individual, I drink a little bit too much Slurm sometimes and stumble home in a state of inebriated ecstasy but, what gives??? LOL... If you didn't get that last reference, you probably shouldn't even be participating in this discussion as I am really seeking advice from my peers. Anywho, I'm a big boy and I could really use a little constructive criticism...so, let me have it! Oh, and P.S. - I already know I'm not really the most attractive guy in the world so, let's leave that one alone, huh??? Oh, and I don't really need replies from guys and especially not from idiots or hicks... Thank you and discuss... Outtie.

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:17 PM
Edited by Jello_Head on Tue 06/16/09 08:17 PM
Interesting...

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:14 PM
One of my favorite films by far...!!!

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:12 PM
Jello Biafra...!!!

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:06 PM
LOL... If you're being sincere, I'm flattered...!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:04 PM
Thanx...!!!

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:04 PM
Green...

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:01 PM
You've restored my faith in humanity, sir... Not really.

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:52 PM
AWESOME... Anyone from Central IL...??? Click on my profile and hit me up if you are from the CI and wish to chat...!!!

http://facebook.com/MultiDisposable

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:48 PM
Edited by Jello_Head on Tue 06/16/09 03:49 PM
As someone whom would describe himself as a self-proclaimed 'Spiritual Agnostic' I will say - YES, of course there is virtue. In my opinion, atheism is very akin to say, Christianity, in the sense that atheists are saying one way or another one-hundred percent for sure that there is no higher power or anything beyond our existence on Earth. This is just like a Christian saying, Yes - I know one-hundred percent that there is a man named Jesus up there, (somewhere), and that Adam and Eve were real people that existed in the Garden of Eden hundreds of thousands of years ago. How do you know? Have you died yet? Where did we come from? How can we have come from utter and complete nothingness??? Do you have the answers to those questions...??? Saying I'm unsure I feel is a lot more logical than saying I definitely have the answer behind our existence one way or the other. That is all.

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:37 PM
A random quote from Jello_Head:

Embrace the darkness and embrace the evil that plagues you and your life... Face the demons that you must fight. Even if you don't win, you will at least know where you stand. I'm not saying we as human beings shouldn't pick and choose our battles, because we should. Stoop to their level and you become them...

http://facebook.com/MultiDisposable

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:28 PM
Holy Snoo Snoo - I'm elated...!!!

:banana:

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:26 PM
Click on my profile and rate away...!!!

Jello_Head's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:19 PM
Greetings, all. BRAND NEW here... Feel free to contact me if I seem interesting...