Community > Posts By > TG_Boleyn

TG_Boleyn's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:00 AM

nope but i'd do polish bigsmile

I've done a few ;)

TG_Boleyn's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:59 AM

The only Polish I speak would get me in a fight...

Go figure...I am a Polack who speaks nothing but Texan.

Fair enough... :D

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:43 AM

BTW, U2 (and particularly Bono) has ALWAYS been a political band, if you've seen them live, you'd know that. Politics and religion are major themes in their music and performances.

Well, they're Irish... What else can you expect? :P

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:32 AM

If you are board then why not check out my band. We are pretty new and such, but would love constructive criticism.

www.myspace.com/rubymaeband

I really like the music for Die Tonight. The vox in both songs could be enhanced by using your foot pedal with a light distortion and delay and/or chorus effect. Hold some of your notes out a little longer with those FX on, and you'll be able to blend them into the music a little more, making the song more balanced. I think you'll like the way it turns out.

What are you recording on? I recommend downloading Cool Edit Pro 2 (I can provide the info if you email me here) as it is a very simple multitrack recording program. But it sounds great and gives you all sorts of options like panning and such which would really be great for the basslines and the riffs.

But definite see the potential here, don't give up!

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:33 AM
Someone please be sure to let me know when a date is set for the cruise, I'm in! (As long as it doesn't fall during my schooling in August 2010)

Always wanted to go on a cruise, never had anyone to go with. :D

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:36 AM
Love 'em, but the last cd didn't do much for me despite all the hype.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:34 AM

well, back in aug 07, i said i would be leaving, i did. but im back now(iowa seems to just suck me right back in)

Dude, the same thing happened to me! I managed to get away for about eight years, then I came back for a summer, and I've been here a year. Damnit anyway. Won't get away til next summer.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:31 AM
near CF...

no floods this year - YAY!

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:28 AM

I'm a fan of Biodome. Makin' a filter... Makin' a filter...

I probably would enjoy dying and coming back as a liatard... better than coming back as a man-thong.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:27 AM
Well, not caring what someone thinks of my opinion doesn't mean I don't care about their interests. The point here is actually to meet some people that share similar interests. But hey you looked, right?

And yes, Craig does rule!

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:16 AM
Please check out:

SpiritHouse 13: www.myspace.com/thirteendeaths

Kara Black: www.myspace.com/karablack

Thanks!

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:13 AM
I'll check it when I get home from work.

In the meantime, anyone wanna check out my band? SpiritHouse 13 (on hiatus til I return to Poland next summer) at:

www.myspace.com/thirteendeaths

It's a bit of trip-hop, rock, metal and industrial.

For something a little more mello, check out some of my other song-writing sang by Kara Black:

www.myspace.com/karablack

the track 'Nothing More' seems to be people's fave as well as 'Paranoia'.

Thanks for your support!

Troy (aka Kas Vadoma)

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:07 AM
Did you know that Mike has a spot on transformers 2 as a voice for one of the autobots? WICKED!

Peeping Tom rocks balls! I love FNM and Mr. Bungle a lot too. I've only heard a few Tomohawk and Fantomas songs, but I've liked what I've heard. Didn't he do something with Dillinger Escape Plan too?

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:02 AM
Static X discography on mp3... Specifically 'Set It Off'

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:54 AM
'Sleuth' with Michael Caine. I love his older films.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:52 AM
I don't care what anyone says, Pauly Shore is one of my top five movie/TV heroes... (others being Craig Ferguson, Ryan Reynolds, Van Damme, Hugh Jackman and Uma Thurman).

So what's your fave Pauly Shore film? Mine is 'Pauly Shore is Dead'. Self depricating humor always gets me.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:37 AM

Lots of travel. I lived in Korea for a year and a half while working as a broadcast journalist for the Army.

That's one of the cool jobs the Army doesn't tell you about :P If I had known about that when I served in the Army (prior to my Navy/Marine service) I'd probably have gone for that rather than medical.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:30 AM

nie jestem tłumaczyć lol

Gdzie uczilas sie jezyka polski?

TG_Boleyn's photo
Mon 06/15/09 11:34 PM
Man alive! I returned to Iowa last summer after a while away, and saw the new DTV box TV's when I got back. Now mind you, this was during a hellish early summer rash of storms: tornadoes and floods galore!

The slightest wind would stall out the TV, so when there were tornado warnings, we had to have a scanner to listen to. What sense is it to force us into Digital when the kinks aren't worked out. This could very well come down to a life or death situation, with DTV being responsible for catastophic effects.

TG_Boleyn's photo
Mon 06/15/09 11:28 PM
Iamw8ing: I'd love to live anywhere warm and next to the sea. It seems the best sunrise and sunsets are on the coastal areas.

Previous 1