Community > Posts By > RomanceNCandles

RomanceNCandles's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:03 AM
I believe it's all mind over matter if you don't have a mind nothing matters lol. Seriously though it takes time and soul searching to realize that it is the end and you must be strong. Pain of a heartache is only momentary and shall pass. Must have faith that something or someone better is out there. Just roll with the punches and keep on keeping on. Cause you nvr know what's around the next bend that this crazy freeway of life we are on has to offer.

RomanceNCandles's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:52 AM
Why is it that a person always say that they are looking for a good guy/or woman they always go for the ones that are so wrong for them and are considered a bad boy/girl and but yet they complain about that they can nvr find a good person to be with. Just something to think about when searching maybe people should do more soul searching as to what they reall want and be true to their selfs. If it feels wrong then it is. I'm all for giving people a chance but when my gut tells me whoa there buddy there's something not right about this I listen.

RomanceNCandles's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:41 AM
Hi new to the site and just wanted to tell everyone hello. Hope to be adding more to the forums here.