prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:52 AM

Hi everyone Im new on this site and this whole online dating stuff.. please check out my profile and tell me if there is anything I should change on it..Thanks!

add more detail explaining who you are and what you are looking for.

Thank you for that advice!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:52 AM

Your gorgeous so you'll get lots of attention. You need to say more in your description if you want to attract the man you want because sorry to say but the way it is now you'll only get one track mind guys.

I personally would not look you up right now because you seem superficial and not intelligent (base on your profile) so show us who you are really and you might (if luckier than most of us) find that special person.

Thanks for your post! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion that is why its called an open forum so the whole public can view and post anything they like. I didn`t put much in my profile due to safety reasons but at the same time I Didn`t mean to appear superficial and not intelligent...OUCH!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:48 AM

Are you STILL at it? You don't seem very genuine, I have to say.
Do you live in a third-world country, seeking to marry into US Citizenship?
Mail-order bride-to-be?
Got some honest, un-posed pix on your profile?
You'll do a lot better if you don't present yourself as a model for an Asian Victoria's Secret catalog.

Hi thanks for your post, but to answer your questions, NO I don`t live in a third world country I live in the US, and not seeking to marry someone here just so I can be a US citizen that`s wrong and btw I am US citizen. and not a mail-order-bride to be.

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:27 PM

There fake!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey Im not fake..what you see is what you get! LOL..The only problem is that this guy never email melaugh laugh laugh laugh

u look and sound fake

I do? Hmmmm, you are entitled to your own opinion I guess.. I was never aware that I will be called fake looking the way I do, Im so hurtsad ..time for plastic surgerylaugh laugh laugh laugh

Wow Fifer you must really hate me!.. although I haven`t done anything to you at all. But Im only here to meet new friends and not trying to scam anyone. I was never raised to scam anyone I have more moral values than that.

more like a scammer i'd say but then i'm not stupid enuf to be taken in by ur nonsense so good luck to ya.

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:21 PM

your just to perfect flower

Why, thank you, but Im not near perfect I make mistake too just like everyone else..

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:15 PM
Edited by prettyflower2009 on Wed 06/17/09 09:22 PM

flower, wernt you in waynes world, you know the rock chick with a snake round her, wayn`s mrs

What? Never heard of that one..

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:10 PM

ok thanks for your opinion!.. But I don`t want anyone to like me based on how I look nor what my body look like. I want someone to like me for who I am as a person

uh huh, that explains the pic you chose to use

Ok should I use an animal picture like yourself then?:tongue: I can`t help it if I was born looking like the way I dolaugh

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 05:20 PM

There fake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Im not fake..what you see is what you get! LOL..The only problem is that this guy never email melaugh laugh laugh laugh

u look and sound fake

I do? Hmmmm, you are entitled to your own opinion I guess.. I was never aware that I will be called fake looking the way I do, Im so hurtsad ..time for plastic surgerylaugh laugh laugh laugh

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:58 PM

There fake!!!!!!!!!!!!

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:51 PM

I hope you're high maintenace 'cuz I'm a maintenace-man love love love

Well Im very sorry to dissappoint you then because Im a woman who is simple and very low maintenance.

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:49 PM

If you want some solid contacts genuine men who are more than interested in your body, I'd definitely add some content. When I see profiles like this one, I stare for a bit (hell I am a guy laugh) and then move on. Rarely would I make contact with someone with that little in their profile. I really like to know if there's going be something more than just looks.

ok thanks for your opinion!.. But I don`t want anyone to like me based on how I look nor what my body look like. I want someone to like me for who I am as a person. BTW how would you know if there is going to be something more than just looks if you don`t keep in contact with the person? Isn`t that the whole idea to make contact or to stay contact to get to know the person really well? Hmmm just a thought.

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:44 PM

Just complete honesty and just to be himself around me.
flowerforyou

aaaww Thank You Mirror you`re sweet!blushing

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:41 PM

how about your attention and gratitude for them

I like your comment the best!

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:34 AM

My whole heart and love.. if that doesn`t make him special I don`t know what will?:tongue:

How would you communicate this whole heart and love thing to him?

That`s between me and my lover:tongue:

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:20 AM
My whole heart and love.. if that doesn`t make him special I don`t know what will?:tongue:

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:16 AM
Hello and Welcome! Hope you find what you`re looking for.

prettyflower2009's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:15 AM
Hello Keith, Welcome and Goodluck on your search!

prettyflower2009's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:38 PM
Falling in-love with someone knowing from the very start that he can never be yours..sad

prettyflower2009's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:30 PM
Welcome and Goodluck!

prettyflower2009's photo
Mon 06/15/09 09:37 PM
my problem is the people who emails me always gives me their number :))

Previous 1 3