prettyflower2009's photo
Mon 06/15/09 09:34 PM
For the right person.. I would move in a heartbeat!

prettyflower2009's photo
Mon 06/15/09 09:33 PM
He sounds like the type of a guy who wants you to remain besides him but never have the time to spend time with you and when you do leave he realize that he needs you more than anything else and affraid to lose you..No one really appreciate what they got until its gone! I used to date a guy like this and even now he`s still trying to get me back its sad..

prettyflower2009's photo
Mon 06/15/09 09:28 PM
Just complete honesty and just to be himself around me.

prettyflower2009's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:51 AM
probably use it to buy my other students something they needed that their family couldn`t afford to buy for them, ie food, clothing, and shelter. just the basic necessities provided for these children will help them get through life with the right guidance and counseling to succeed in life and I would feel great inside for the rest of my life.

prettyflower2009's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:46 AM
my fave is the yahoo messenger and the skype..

prettyflower2009's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:09 AM
LOL, thanks for posting this! I`ve gotten so many of this kind of email, and the minute I reply to them It keeps on coming and there goes the How are you part, the weather and what are you up to? LOL.. and it never quits until I don`t reply anymore.

prettyflower2009's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:02 AM
Hi Welcome and Goodluck to you!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:19 PM

Dang, you look like you are about 12 years old.

I think the profile is a bit lite also.

LOL, ok Im far from being 12 yrs. old but thank you I`ll take that as a compliment.. Thank you for your opinion!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:17 PM

blushing You definitely are very beautiful.

Thank You!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:25 PM

I thimk you need some more information about you.....
:tongue:

Just ask me the things that you want to know about me and I will answer you with full honesty.

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:23 PM

I thimk you need some more information about you.....
:tongue:

I disagree...i think she needs more information about me!......./chuckle

Great Pic Pretty.

TM

Thank you!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:23 PM

Hi everyone Im new on this site and this whole online dating stuff.. please check out my profile and tell me if there is anything I should change on it..Thanks!
drool

Hey you`re busted quit drooling on m ypic will ya..LOL

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:02 PM
Yes spelling matters anywhere you go, ie applying for a job the first thing that you need to learn is to spell the profession you`re applying for correctly right? LOL , First impression always makes a big difference these days because you can`t re-live the moment you have already lost, ie jobs interview.Some words, if mispelled it could mean different thing than what your thinking of..

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:50 PM
I don`t believe in fairy tale because I know better.. this sort of love only seem to exist in a movie and some tv drama series, that`s why its called a fairy tale because its nothing but just MADE-UP STORIES. I believe in reality and the real and true love.

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:37 PM

Ok I enjoyed reading all of your comments.. thank you everyone, and FYI, Im not fake or looking for anyone fake either..What you see is what you get! and if thats not good enough for anyone I can`t help you.

Very cute pic, although there are a ton of those that come on here that are fake so people here tend to be a bit wary.

Although you do not look 34 :wink:

Thanks for your post! Yes I was told that same thing about fake people who joins this site or any other sites, but one thing for sure Im not here to pretend Im someone Im not because for one thing I dont like wasting my time and other people`s time. I have better moral values and respect to people than that because I want them to respect me as well.

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 05:25 PM
Ok I enjoyed reading all of your comments.. thank you everyone, and FYI, Im not fake or looking for anyone fake either..What you see is what you get! and if thats not good enough for anyone I can`t help you.

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:38 AM
Mine have to be " Everything I do I do it for you" by Bryan Adams, and Umbrella, I like the Mandy Moore version though..

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:31 AM
Edited by prettyflower2009 on Thu 06/11/09 10:39 AM

IMO...I would add more every day pictures as well. people like picturesflowerforyou

ok I will do that in the near future, right now Im just kind of checking this site out!..Thank you

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:29 AM

There are lots of things you could add .... but you have plenty there.

ok thank you!

prettyflower2009's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:26 AM

Its marvelous.

I like the way you appear to be having sex in your picture.

Pure genius.

LOL, this pic was taken by my bestfriend who happens to be a professional photographer, and FYI I was wearing a tubetop dress in this one just can`t see them.. but thanks for posting! :)

Thanks for ruining my perverted thoughts

Hahahaha you`re a funny guy!