Community > Posts By > ccdude14

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:05 PM
Anyone who uses a fictional book written by a bunch of GUYS to prove god exists is clearly out of their minds, given still to the fact that the majority of those stories are RETELLINGS from other EXISTING mythological stories.

Does this mean God doesn't exist? I didn't say that.

I merely have my own, personal reasons, for knowing that God exists.

I do however see God as a Woman more than as a Man, despite there being no true given gender.

Trying to prove or disprove God is the same as trying to prove or disprove evolution though evolution has much more scientific fact(hear me? I said FACT, as in TRUE, as in PROVEN) if one goes back far enough there are STILL inconsistencies.

Science, like Faith is simply not perfect and never will be.

It is the very nature of this question that makes humans so progressive. It drives us into many different path's.

Could I prove without doubt that God exists? Perhaps but even if I did the question would not be answered for the thirst will ALWAYS be there.

As it should be.

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:10 PM
I am 100% but I don't believe "choice" should be taken away from the person. I may not agree with it and I would encourage more education on the matter but I do understand there ARE those who really do come to a point where they really have no choice.

Then, I have dated and spoken with those whom chose to do it and it IS a difficult choice and experience to go with. That is what many whom object do not seem to understand....

Having an abortion for 99.99999% of the women who go in is a HEART-WRENCHING in experience not just because of possible pressure from boyfriends/girlfriends/family/friends but because the experience itself is extremely draining and you really do end up feeling very very empty.

These women, I mean, are in no way doing this as some form of birth control and those who protest this just do not get this.

I may not LIKE it but as good as adoption has become we live in a society where even adoption is becoming more and more difficult, the prospect of all of it is also extremely difficult and draining.

Having an Abortion is a very harsh experience and it isn't fair for others to simply 'hate' someone for making such a difficult choice.

I'm a prolifer more in the sense that I think the education should be made more readily available(oddly enough, it still effing isn't) as well as counseling made easier to access.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:04 PM
It's not God or anyone else though giving you those dreams, it's your own special inherited understanding of the universe. Though it's something you can detract yourself from it isn't something you ever really lose.

It's OK to have these dreams, I've had bad premonitions come true as well though I've never needed to dream about them and there were many occassions where I even felt like suicide was the only way to make it stop yet it wasn't something I could really run away from, it's human nature to have these thoughts, everyone has them, it's just how open you ARE to interpretation and understanding.

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:01 PM
You may be right but I would disagree, I think it owes more to the fact of Man creating a sense of wonderment.

I do agree however that if people really believe that any Bible is somehow a true story they must be completely looney, hell, most of those "stories" are rewrites from other mythologies.

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:57 AM
Yet Intuition and opening oneself up to the "world" isn't being Psychic. As you said it's a form of intuition, a connection with the earth that is inherit in ALL of us.

Her being able to find your dog was more playing on that "tuning in to the world" than magical or psychic ability.

I simply say that this is something any and all can have, it is by no definition exclusive and if anything it is only so because some simply allow themselves to be open to the world and the universe from which we are born and inherit into.

If you take a step back and really breathe, if you allow yourself to give into the earth from which you were born it tunes into you and gives you answers you wouldn't find otherwise.

Tarot cards work in the sense of self-reflection and interpretation, that's part of their rules, each person reads them differently based on their own understanding and sense of self.

I guess I just hate to see people become so helpless that they turn to scam artists to 'fix' them without realizing that even when it DOES work it's not because that person WAS a witch or whatever it was because THEY had the courage to change, they gave up the false sense of failure and allowed positive influence in their life.

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:08 AM
God didn't create religion, man did.

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:03 AM
Through out my life I've always had this way of connecting with certain thoughts or emotion's, I've managed to bring out the inside of people out into the light creating a kind of bond that they rarely ever even realize.

I've been told time and again, questioned as to how it is they could be so easily open with me, how I can know them so well in less than an hour and often I've heard people tell me I'm just psychic or something.

Well, it's true but I'm not as self-centered as you might believe.

The fact of the matter is Psychic's just don't exist. In reality the whole idea that someone can read you and fix you is completely false, it's a total scam that people die into and when it works they mistake their own inner strength to mean that this "psychic" or "magician" was somehow real.

Look, I'm not saying Magic doesn't exist, in fact it's quite the opposite, It's not so exclusive. Every single person on this planet has the potential for psychic abilities, every person has the ability to create and utilize magic but people confuse it, they don't understand it and assume it's just some way to change someone or something.

It's not breeding and it doesn't cost you money, YOU have the power and the strength to change your life, YOU have the power to turn things around in your life, that Magic is YOURS and no one else. Psychic's are a placebo, nothing more, when people believe that something will happen it usually does.

Now, as for myself, I can't explain how I can read people suffice to say I draw it from a sound, an image in my mind and a feeling I get from speaking with that person. I sense these thing's perhaps out of some higher sense of self-awareness but it doesn't make it magic, it just means I'm more in-tune.

Psychic and Magical intuition is NOT THAT SPECIAL. Stop spending your money and your lives on false faith and have faith in YOURSELF. Love yourself, love who you are and change your life through your own power and will.

It is the same with God. God doesn't want you to use religion to change yourself, God wants you to be good for the sake of being good.

Be true to yourself, love yourself and I promise you'll be alright.

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 01:57 PM
It's raining outside, the lightning crashes down and threatens to destroy the power lines while the thunder booms heavy in the hair. For many this is a time for great fear, the illusion that suddenly the sky is being ripped apart.

Yet for me this is a time of great solitude and peace. Finality resides in the air and naught but the most brave venture into this heavy rain with the sense that they are truly safe.

I have had much to think upon, much regret over my past, over the child I will never again hold in my arms as I did that day, the memories I will never have simply because I was not allowed to be there and the pain I will forever carry with me over all of the mistakes I have made, yet, here I stand now, ready to venture out into the rain.

Perhaps the Angels have wept tears I have not wept in some time, perhaps Mother God holds out her arms in warmth to me, cries for me to let me know that she still loves me.

Yet I can not love myself.

Of this I know, I am not depressed yet I do hate myself. I hate myself knowing that if I do not I can never change, I hate myself knowing that I can not forgive myself for the pain I've caused.

They say that no one can truly know how to live a life or raise a child yet I wonder as I sit her, if I could go back and tell myself the solutions to problems I only grew frustrated with, would things be different?

There was no more love between me and her Mother yet the love for that girl, even despite her being born of another's seed, that love retains despite everything and more than anything I wish upon that singular desire to go back to that rainy day so long ago when I first held in her my arms.

Then, that's just me.

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 01:42 PM
You'd be surprised how many people understand this but are simply just too afraid in their situation to speak out about it.

The strange thing is I've had better and more productive conversations along these lines with priests than I ever did with whole families or individuals.

And this is coming from someone who spoke to Christian/Mormon/Jewish/Catholic heads who were meant to lead people TO faith, that they of all people understood this fundamental fact is somewhat ironic and impressive in people hearing what they want to hear rather than what is actually being told.

The bible is an interpretation in every part of the world, even our middle east friends, even the book of job is a REWRITE.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:34 PM
Edited by ccdude14 on Sun 06/28/09 10:35 PM
First and foremost I should point out that it is not that I do not believe in God or even Christ, it is that I do not believe in the church or the religion, what I believe in is MAN, period.

I've heard arguments from both sides, I've heard church goer's repeatedly speaking offenses of the heavens and proclaiming the rights to where one's soul should go...

And I have heard those whom tout God as the reason for their woe's, those who blame God for us being the way we are, that if God is just and really had made us in such an image and knows all that we can not be held responsible...

And I shake my head in fervent shame at each side, both proclaiming themselves right over the other, both alleviating themselves of their own responsibilities as human beings living on the same God-given planet Earth.

Truly it is shameful how we behave like such children, waving the book as if it were meant to provide answers or give us reasons to be the way we are.

And truly still do I watch in utter magnificence as those whom truly do do good for this world have no one to gift but for themselves yet their put out that it is their Faith which compels them.

We have all the capacity for good and evil, all the capacity to change and become something better. It is when we try and push our responsibilities on other's(Christ and God) that we truly destroy how beautiful we can be.

You ask me this. If God is all things why does God not change things then for the better?

And I tell you how sad it is that so many want to be ruled by the ideals of Fate and Destiny, how sad it is that after having fought for so long for that singular belief of Freedom that any could still desire the chains of Fate.

Are you so weak-minded, so beligerent, spiteful and ignorant of the world that rather than take responsibility for yourself and overcome yourself you would prefer to challenge why you should at all?

Is the refusal to change what is within so great that you can even say you can not?

The world suffers not because of God or the Devil or the Heathens of the world, it suffers because of US, because of YOU.

I can only tell you that it does not matter if you believe in God or Christ, what matters is that you DO something about it and change for the better.

It's not about making it better for YOU, it's about making it better for everyone around you. Truly then wouldn't that create a world for all of us and not just the elite few?

God can't save you, only YOU can save you. It has always been that way no matter what religion you fall under.

So sayeth I, So sayeth Anonolbe.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:23 PM
It's not God whom has made the puppy suffer and It's not God who's trying to heal it, you are. Don't think for a second though that that has anything to do with whether or not God exists.

These are trying times, everyone suffers in their own way and we all are witness to atrocities and horrors made not by God but by man.

You ask why God does not save us then? Why doesn't God just fix all of this suffering, stop all of this war? How is our hatred and malice a product of God or even of the Devil?

I attest to your kindness and love that you have shared with these animals but do not simply blame other's(even God) for the troubles you fall under, it is YOUR responsibility to become stronger for this.

Inner strength comes from within, Faith comes from within and it is within that we heal one another and those who suffer.

I am an Atheist not because I don't believe in God but because I know that it doesn't matter whether God exists or not, what matters is that we do what we can to make ourselves better and stronger people.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:50 PM
An Atheists' Faith

"You see a man dying, I see a man living until he is free." He looked back to me as he held the dying man's hand.

"How is that freedom? What if you are wrong, what if nothing lies beyond this life? What if death is final? What if this life is the only life we really have?"

Is it so persistent? Is it even common? There are times when fear grips me in a way that forces me to my knees and forces me still. It begs me still and holds me hostage. I have faced so much, I have seen faced death in every nature and nothing beyond that one finality could ever frighten me.

"If death truly is a finality then perhaps that in itself is a freedom." He touched his hand to the small white collar. He was a thinking man, a philosopher but first a priest.

"I wonder what he dreams."

"Of days gone by, his family, the people whom have moved on beyond him, perhaps he dreams of what his life was like, unfiltered."

That we should have only this one life to live, what is there to actually live? We all do so so differently with that same understanding that all we can truly claim for sure is this, right here.

"What is it that you fear so? Would Faith not heal those woes?"

"Faith is an empty sentiment for those looking for an easy answer. Have you no shame that you would worship one whom you can never truly know is there?"

"So then why not simply die? If there is no reason to live and nothing beyond death why not simply die?"

"A strange thing from a priest."

"I did not come because of him, you called me here."

I was silent, I turned to look out the window and saw what appeared an empty sky, dead traffic lights which blinked and flickered away people's freedoms.

"Or is it that you called me because you DO believe but not for you, for him?"

"God can not save anyone, even you."

"I agree. Even Christ could not save you."

It isn't an unusual sentiment but it was the first time I'd heard it from someone who praised such salvation over and over in his small church.

"So why do you proclaim it?"

Because those who seek Faith and give up the illusion of control and power often walk the path themselves. Even if it is the illusion of a God holding their hand it is enough for them to find a better way to...live.

Even an Atheist has faith.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:33 PM
She looked back on the setting sun, whispering quietly into the nothingness her feelings. She wonders if she speaks a little louder will it make any difference. She wonders why she is so afraid to speak aloud, if only she could know how important her words really are.

A blood red dress ruffles around her knees, she kneels, smoothing it out with her palms. She looks up in wonder, a crowd gathers at the behest of a dead god. Open hands hold out to a sky growing dark.

A man runs by screaming the end of days as the rest simply look up. Dissatisfied look of satisfaction, insanity drifts into the cracks in the sky and what should not have been seen is seen beyond the veil, still she wonders why.

Her neck contract, the muscles constrict around her throat and the words croak out like a dying lion, that the sun still can not hear her, that the life being shattered around her suffocates away her ability to speak.

She whispers words all can hear but none will listen to for the words she speaks are the only thing that matters in this visual ecstasy, a new day is dawning and the lives of every open palm will change for a short while.

And it hails upon the sky as fear shatters the silence. Fires burn the heavens as the sun finally sets, the blood of her dress spilling out to the sky.

"Do not leave. I am blind without you."

To chase the sun is to chase our dreams. Still the skies are sickly red, still we continue on.

And the end of days is just another day in a world filled with those whom prophet dreams.

When her voice returns to her there is no one left to hear her whisper.

I am only a voice in her head.

So sayeth I, so sayeth Anonolbe.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:25 PM
I dreamed that one day I would wake up and the world would wake up with me, I dreamed that one day I would finally be able to breathe in a world that suffocates you until your blue in the face then spits you back out into the world.

I dreamed that there was no such thing as a good thing without a challenge, I dreamed that nothing could ever be taken advantage of because we had to fight for the things we wanted and needed.

I had a dream that once upon a time this world was a truly beautiful place that wasn't manipulated by minds whom only wanted to make it beautiful for themselves that the idea of loving your neighbor stretched farther than the continents, not just down your street.

I had a dream that nothing really mattered because with or without we were all still human beings, all capable of making the same mistakes. I dreamed that the man we hated wasn't a man we COULD hate because we were all capable of being the exact same way and that we were all capable of taking responsibility for this.

One day I woke up into a world that was vastly different from the dreams I would have as a child, a drunken stupor through a world that couldn't understand how even despite all of the things it had done to castrate itself and enslave itself I still believed it could be free.

Perhaps love can never be a shared sentiment but it is one we are capable of producing. So I wonder why, why the exclusivity? Why do we hold ourselves sacred?

And then I remember the violation of the human heart. From when we are children we are coveted and protected from the world as it spins into the madness, forgetting the beauty of the innocence of children. We have forgotten that when we suffocate our children we destroy ourselves and lose the most important thing.

If I could go back in time and make the world a better place it would still have ended up like this.

I can say I'm bitter and spiteful yet here I stand looking out a broken window and hoping that what is out there is not just a freshly paved street and an empty mindset but something more.

So sayeth I, So sayeth Anonolbe.