Community > Posts By > zanpactoe

zanpactoe's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:01 AM

no the one under u ,ur a 9.....calm down lol

i think she hates me or sumthing always downin me /sigh

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:58 PM

i am me. When i worked at subway my manger dared me to dye my hair pink so i did. wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why are you giving us the finger?
offtopicis the finger is no good to u?to small?

Too small for what?huh

ok ok then would it be bad if i was told by lots of people i look like drew carey?
u may be drew carey!!!!,if your drew carey i'll be the tall guy

ok deal lol

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:52 PM

i am me. When i worked at subway my manger dared me to dye my hair pink so i did. wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why are you giving us the finger?
offtopicis the finger is no good to u?to small?

Too small for what?huh

ok ok then would it be bad if i was told by lots of people i look like drew carey?

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:48 PM
its like the only pic i have atm i need new pics sry

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:43 PM

dont worry lol

I dont even get rated

ill give ya a 10 there now i gave u an rate

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:41 PM

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:38 PM
your so mean to me lol im kidding damn i must be ugly back to drawing board :(

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:26 PM
sure smooched

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:22 PM

3 TO THE CAVEMAN WITH THE FINGER

ill give your tractor a 2 you can't put spinners on it.
laugh

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:37 PM
tooth

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:19 AM
cash

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 01:10 AM

here are these poems what my daughter wrote when she was about 11yrs old

what goes on in your mind, is it me your trying to find, are you there, were you there, is it me that you love or do you even care, these are the questions in my mind. where were you when i was born, where were you when my heart was torn. dont you know, i care sometimes i sit and wonder what it would be like to have you around. to have you in my life. what goes on in my mind, when you hear my name is it my heart your trying to find or do you fear that you are so far and never will be near, anyone can be a father but it takes a real man to be a daddy

here is another
where are you
i cant belive what you have done. you've thrown away such happiness memory and fun, me your daughter a bright young girl growing up in a world so cruel, growing up with no father, no father to guide and instruck me but for you i still care. i reach for you, but no one is there. ive seen you twice 2yrs ago and that was very nice, so nice to meet you, nice to see you, watch you and learn from you, but that isent enought, not enough for you to be my dad, you were never there when i needed you to care. you were never around when i slept so sound, where were you when i needed you, where are you now

Wow those are nice.

zanpactoe's photo
Fri 06/05/09 01:09 AM
math

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:13 PM
hats

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:08 PM
lace

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:07 PM
Edited by zanpactoe on Thu 06/04/09 11:07 PM
heres different pic of me be kind lol

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:00 PM
You know i haven't been to church since i was 19 im 25 now. Its funny i was gonna become the youth leader of the the church i went away for a week. The church accused me of having sex with the woman i went with nothing happened. Well they said they didn't want me to become youth leader so i siad to them if im not gonna become the youth leader because you belive something happened im not coming back here nomore and no teens will ever come to this church again. To this day no teen has went to that church. I made no threats i simply stop going and the teens wouldn't go cause they stood by me. I still don't know which religion to follow if any at all. You all have a good day. :)

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:51 PM
more

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:47 PM
yea airstream is the plant here in jackson center

zanpactoe's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:46 PM

When i was born you was there but the next day you went somewhere. Mom thought you be back in an hour or 2, but you said don't wait up. When i was 3 i waited by the christmas tree to see if you will come but you didn't. When i was 18 ready to graduate and become a man, i wanted to see you there but again you weren't there. Now im 65 and ready to die and the last thought is my mind is "Where did you go?"

nicely written!:thumbsup: sad

THANK U

Previous 1