mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:29 PM
gh

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:27 PM
ggg

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:21 PM

somewhere that doesn't get over 85 or under 55! Does that place exist?

Nc isn't far off the mark! lol, normally we never see more than 10 days a year over 90, and seldom does it ever hit freezing. As far as moving...IF I ever chose to move it would be to northern Florida or Colorado.
i live in N.FL the big curve is my county

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:19 PM

talk trash about overweight or just big people when the overweight or just big person is trying to change,i say jeolousy mostly

Yes but they probably lie to you, bench presses can also be done while wearing a shirt. And no the proper position for spotting someone doing squats is not underneath them.

Reminds me of something that happened to me. I was at the gym one day (long time ago) doing bench presses and asked someone nearby to spot me (should've actually looked at the person first, the goofball was wearing spandex). Anyways while I'm lowering the weight, the guy, instead of just lowering his arms decides to use good form and lowers with his legs. Where I come from that's called a teabag, and I'd rather crush my trachea with a barbell.
LOL i dont lower my legs when spotting b/c of that

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:16 PM

Generally the forums are all fun and joking. I would guess most of the flirting goes on behind the scenes.
meh yea people on forums wont likely date each other,that is wut the search button is for

Not true about people on the forums not dating....that's where I met my fiance.
??i said wont likely date each other,...u replied as if i said they wont and yes icd bout the '
*idc

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:15 PM

Generally the forums are all fun and joking. I would guess most of the flirting goes on behind the scenes.
meh yea people on forums wont likely date each other,that is wut the search button is for

Not true about people on the forums not dating....that's where I met my fiance.
??i said wont likely date each other,...u replied as if i said they wont and yes icd bout the '

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:10 PM
Hawaii
yea same here but your stuck on islands though

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:08 PM

I never been to Florida so maybe there or California
it gets cold in florids its not what it seems

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:06 PM

Stick with it. I have met some really nice guys on this site. You just need to know what you want.
keyword met

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:06 PM

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:03 PM

talk trash about overweight or just big people when the overweight or just big person is trying to change,i say jeolousy mostly

any time i've ever been at a gym, i haven't found anyone talking like that.

they've all been very helpful, both about using the equipment and/or training methods.
same here somewhat, i was just stereotyping bout 95%of people r like that and you r female too,gotta take that in perspective

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 06:00 PM
Edited by mt2cool on Tue 06/09/09 06:01 PM
offtopic i like glazed donuts,cokes,cheese burgers,salads potatoes,porkchops,potroast,fries,bread,pizza,pu$$¥,chips,fish,spaghetti,tacos and other stuff

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:40 PM
offtopicsocialize memorize stunarize glacierize hoterize smelirize sleeperize gunnerize diarize FMLirze

mt2cool's photo
Tue 06/09/09 12:24 AM
offtopicregardless if your big,fat,skinny,it is unwise to keep urself unhappy because of a asshole at a gym,some people goto the gym to socialize and if these people get reticled by them assholes at the gym they will more likely be doing unhealthy things

mt2cool's photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:55 AM
<------------------

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:53 PM

angelzbunnyz.com has a fail on it just look at my photos

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25