Community > Posts By > mt2cool

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:45 PM

The only thing that really bugs me are those "FreeCreditReport.com" commercials. mad

It isn't free!!

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:44 PM

People that don't put periods in between their sentences
lol i must b 1 its not like u don't care y r u like this?

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:43 PM

what is the one thing that works your nerves that people do and you see them do it and they just don't care? Mine is litter i hate to see someone throwing stuff out of their car or truck going down a road its just nasty ....i confronted a guy one day about it and he said it gives the guys in jail something to do thats not an excuse to do it ,rant rant rant rant rant
LOL I DOIT 4 that reason LOL :banana:

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:37 PM

my ps3 has a prediction dictionary on the keyboard screen so i can type hella random ,it is a delicacy in hawaii 5type over 100mph & ur kremlin exist even over vampires style
Could you please speak English?
Sun 06/14/09 08:25 PMmy ps3 has a prediction dictionary on the keyboard screen so i can type hella random ,it is a delicacy in hawaii 5type over 100mph & ur kremlin exist even over vampires style

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:36 PM
bs i aint dropped mine yet

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:35 PM

flowerforyou I think it's a cute threadflowerforyou
until it is forgotten

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:32 PM
good match?

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:30 PM

unlike this one. :wink:
true this has meaninghuh

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:30 PM
bangbros.com,whiteongreen.com blacky'all.com

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:27 PM
thats a dumb post

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:25 PM
my ps3 has a prediction dictionary on the keyboard screen so i can type hella random ,it is a delicacy in hawaii 5type over 100mph & ur kremlin exist even over vampires style

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:18 PM
meh,u hangovers jurassic park depends on your experience, picture pokemon but your dragon ball is inside of them machines thats a definite do-it-yourself hack over 100mph obama is inside of them kind of rapped with vacuums,money to spend,how u get voted just hack over 100mph & ur style is what it looks like ur mom ninja latino ninja joke them hes black y'all had style is what ricky bobby e-mail ninja boner () H

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:07 PM
do like i did get a ninja 250r,its easy to ride and cab go over 100mph

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:04 PM

Well Ive been thinkin for some time about gettin my motorcycle endorsement and gettin a harley or crotch rocket. I was wonderin if anyone could help me out about what gettin the endorsement takes and is like for the test and stuff. And also anyone whod like to help me decide between my choices for a bike would be very helpful
$242 IN FL, what kind of ride u get depends on your experience,money to spend,how u like ur style

mt2cool's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:01 PM
ur mo m

mt2cool's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:10 PM

I like playing games.

I would never call myself a gamer, even if i was one.

I would certainly never describe myself as a hardcore gamer. It just sounds pretty sad to me..
lol same here,i dont own enuff games to b called 1.i like replayble games n it has to have online play

mt2cool's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:50 PM

Two words for you...Ben Roethisberger!
true but imma be cautious any ways just because you never know when its that 1 time

mt2cool's photo
Fri 06/12/09 02:30 PM

Pfffffffft! Can't believe I was suckered in...I prefer my bug bites to be REAL...laugh
it was a bug bite,i'll bite you if you want me 2

mt2cool's photo
Fri 06/12/09 02:29 PM

i for sure felt two things fall off,1st was the bug,2nd i have no clue it was big enuff to fell.my lip hasnt swollen,i just looked saw and a lil red spot so who knows, also my typing from a ps3 browser and the keyboard is on the t.v. and i use the direction pad to move to the letter on the t.v. i wanna pick,lol

offtopic

Gotta love a PS3. X-Box doesn't have that for the people that are too lazy to actually sit up in front of a computer to do their typing.
:offtopic;my ps3 can do what a cpu just about can,facebook doesn't work to much though but on myspace it does,lol & on here.it can download,upload too, no im thoug but idc lol xbox getting twitter ap.ps3 doesn't need 1,the ps3 browser is a good browser & u can't get virsus b/c virsed thing u have to download n it won't download it

mt2cool's photo
Fri 06/12/09 02:14 PM

Tha's one of the reasons I never ride with less than a full face helmet. The othyer is for when I crash. I went down about 18 months ago and my head was the only part that din't come out all bloody. If I was wearing a jacket and draggin' jeans, I'd've been fine.
i usally wear it!!but i guess it is always that 1 time......,i was from a freinds house between 50-75mph.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25