Community > Posts By > raised_ny

raised_ny's photo
Wed 09/30/15 04:22 PM
How about those 11 low's all black, just saw them...kind of tough..

raised_ny's photo
Wed 09/30/15 12:00 AM
Where you never know what you will experience...

A kid no more than 3 years old, outside on the corner by himself no parents in sight, a few good people helped try to locate his family...

Later that day..
Went to get some Chinese food and a woman showed off her pimping skills, while I was waiting to get my chicken and broccoli...

She ran up on this other woman and laid down the mack, while the dude she was with waited outside...

Just another day in the neighborhood...

raised_ny's photo
Tue 09/29/15 09:16 PM
Derrick Rose injured again...this guy really going through it with the injuries...I don't know man, I love the game but not to the point of having all these surgeries..

raised_ny's photo
Mon 09/28/15 05:55 PM
That's some serious promotion...

raised_ny's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:36 PM
Yea the I Love Lucy collection will eventually be mine...

The Notebook gets talked about as a great movie, but what is it about?

I may never watch it...its too late in my "book"...

raised_ny's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:16 PM
Absolutely, 5 is not enough, but I had to make it a low number so our lists would vary...
Clearly would of had some of the ones you all chose...

Can't believe I left out:
Smokey and the bandit, the good the bad and the ugly, the crow, troy, married with children...

I'm satisfied with my list, but man those were good ones to me too..

Although I'm thinking about replacing real world with, I Love Lucy...
That woman was something else...

Not surprised that twilight zone, star trek, and Friends made multiple appearances...
Heard so much about them, just never watched...nor the movie the Notebook...

raised_ny's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:24 AM
Classics you all mentioned that I wish I did...like cheers, macgyver, Shawshank, 300...

raised_ny's photo
Sat 09/26/15 07:24 PM
No doubt, there are...I'm new to the site so I guess in time I'll bump into them..

raised_ny's photo
Sat 09/26/15 07:19 PM
I guess it should be all time top 5 so far...

Movies:
1. Face Off
2. Matrix
3. Titanic
4. Heat
5. The Professional

TV shows:
1. Martin
2. Family Matters
3. Happy Days
4. Who's the Boss
5. Real World (the first one)

So many good ones left out, I know...but only 5 allowed for whatever reason ...lol...

raised_ny's photo
Sat 09/26/15 05:11 PM
Yea spurs always find a way to be in contention...no answer for a healthy OKC though...Westbrook and Durant are MVP players...
Warriors not really ready, they would have lost to Cleveland if kyrie didn't get hurt...

raised_ny's photo
Sat 09/26/15 12:01 PM
That ADD not working if you took the time to reply...

As for the ladies checking me out...most of those female photos are really men trying to scam...don't take them serious bro...

@no1phd...you got pretty far reading, if you got to the word commit...

raised_ny's photo
Sat 09/26/15 09:01 AM
Patience...indeed..

raised_ny's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:23 PM
Well then, things are picking up...

Hello @ais69...yes I'm from new York...
yes I'm sure lol..

Ok so we all know what relationship I'm talking about...if you want to start using Webster/oxford definitions, you are just trying to avoid the reality @ ciretom...and by the way it takes 100% commitment...I understand vulnerability is not a good feeling but it is what it is...

So no woman with a big butt and nice smile deserves a chance? @goofball...I happen to like those things...especially the nice smile...

@tmommy...I get what you said, but why look for all that advice in books...search within yourself, you have the answers...learn from others mistakes and your own, and you will be just fine...your strong anyway, just from what you wrote I can tell...

@pacific...totally agree, and it should not take no 40 years...

Oh and @sagittarius, donshegezy is looking for a friend..lol..

If any half in the relationship is not willing to go all in then it will never work...from my observations, I see both half's not willing so this is why this topic is....

Relationships...to be or not to be...

raised_ny's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:40 AM
Lol @ argo...

Yeah@ rug... its a slow death if you stick around for all that time...

I wish more women would respond like @ trysta...their view is important...

Woke up thinking I would read more of their replies...wonder why not...

raised_ny's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:35 AM
Leaving after so many years just doesn't make sense to me, but to each their own...
Getting hurt is a part of growth...if you fall off your bike are you going to throw it away for a new one...learn how to ride...
And get one that you won't out grow...

raised_ny's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:58 PM
Ok so I have my thoughts on relationships but I'm trying to see if anyone on here thinks the same...
I read some posts on here and yes some make sense, like this lady who is battling cancer and a lot of people are wishing her the best...but for the most part I don't see much in depth thoughts in regards to topics...a lot of "pass the time" conversations...
What does this have to do with relationships you ask...
Those that are reaching out to that lady, some are genuine and really care, and some are just "passing the time"...
We tend to start off one way but somewhere along the line things get foggy...
Like this post that I'm writing here now, is it about relationships or the lady that is battling cancer...
Its about relationships, you can figure out why I mentioned her on your own...

So this whole thing boils down to commitment...regardless of what goes on you must be committed to make a relationship work...some may disagree but here is my theory...

You decided to get involved with someone not knowing their true intentions, just be truthful about that...
Now if the person turns out not to be who you thought they were, its not that person who is in the wrong...there is no one to blame, not even yourself...you both decided to get into a relationship, and that's why I brought up commitment...
Do I feel relationships are to be, yes, if both involved are honest with each other about their intentions, and stick to it...if not then I feel those involved are just "passing the time", and it has no true meaning...
I've been told I'm scared of it, not true, its more like I know what it takes and not everyone feels the same way about it...
Why would one get divorced after 40 years together ?...don't say cheating because it clearly was not the first time...
I can go on and on, like a relationship should lol, but this is not that so share your thoughts...

Peace..

raised_ny's photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:48 PM
If you are the only one to respond...I guess you are right...

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best...

Trying to AVOID the scams...

raised_ny's photo
Tue 09/22/15 09:28 AM
Thinking of a way to actually meet up with real people...
Not those who use others photos, pretending to be them...

Brooklyn is where I stay but that does not have to be the location...
How about a place everyone knows, and is in most boroughs...

Target, shopping center...

Let's weed out the phonies and start making homies...

Peace...

raised_ny's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:37 PM
Cavs got lucky last year...they won 2 games against the warriors because lebron went crazy...

raised_ny's photo
Sun 09/20/15 08:12 AM
This year OKC wins the championship...

Westbrook gets MVP...

For the last 3 seasons injuries have been the issue...not this year !