Community > Posts By > Balky2k9

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:45 AM
I met this girl back in late December and we started going out in early January. Unfortunately, she lives in Honduras in Central America and I live in California so this would be a long distance relationship. We would talk daily and kit until she came back in late March to visit and get to know one another a bit, now she needs to go back due to lack of work, missing her family and her visa issues, immigration trips out if someone stays too long.

Recently Idk whats happened between us, she seems distant, she doesn't say I love you like before or express things like she used to and has asked me not to express mine as much. I've told her I love her and told her that I'd wait for her to come back and be totally faithful but she's being negative and doesn't seem to like me much. She doesn't want to hangout as much no more, she says we've moved too fast and she wants to know if she really likes me. Half of me says to wait this out and have faith in us and the other half says to just let it go and move on... I've asked her time and time if I've done something or said something wrong and she says no, is she lying? My heart says to wait for her my mind says move on, what do I do?

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:31 AM

I met this great girl back in Dec and we fell for each other and we started going out in Jan. Shortly after we started going out she had to go back home miles away and in another country. She's been here now since March visiting and getting to know me but now she wants to go back home due to missing her family too much, plus other things she has to take care of. It feels like my love for her is way more intense that hers is for me. She tells me she likes spending time with me, that we've moved too fast and this time away might be good for us. I'm willing to wait for her no matter how long it takes to be with her, I love her and I've told her mom that I do. My gf on ther other hand is being kind of negative on us having a future together, I feel like that she really likes me but at other times I feel some distance.

Are you willing to move to her country?? It sounds like she needs to be close to her family and that part probably will not change.

She has family out here. Cousins, aunts and more relatives. Her mom loves it out here and wants to move out but hard since she'd be illegal. Move out there? I may

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:18 AM
I met this great girl back in Dec and we fell for each other and we started going out in Jan. Shortly after we started going out she had to go back home miles away and in another country. She's been here now since March visiting and getting to know me but now she wants to go back home due to missing her family too much, plus other things she has to take care of. It feels like my love for her is way more intense that hers is for me. She tells me she likes spending time with me, that we've moved too fast and this time away might be good for us. I'm willing to wait for her no matter how long it takes to be with her, I love her and I've told her mom that I do. My gf on ther other hand is being kind of negative on us having a future together, I feel like that she really likes me but at other times I feel some distance.

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:49 AM
should I become single or ride this relatinship out?

I met this girl back in Dec, we hit it off and started dating in Jan. She left to her home country which is miles away in which time we'd spend everyday chatting online. She comes back in March and we resume our relationship together. Now she wants to go home again cause she misses her family. I'm feeling positive and hope for her return to continue our relationship, but she seems so negative about coming back, she has become distant at times and doesn't want us to say "I love you" to each other and she doesn't like it when i do/say sweet things to her... When I bring up the subject of being together she gives off negative thoughts. She says she likes me and likes being with me... she'll even tell me "me too" if i ever say I love you. The last few days she has here she prefers not seeing each other to "make it easier" for ourselves when she leaves. I know I haven't messed up I've told her I love her and would marry her so that she could stay in this country... I always tell her how much she means to me and how much I want to be with her, but she usually tells me not to say those things.... >< wtf????

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 02:56 AM
I met this girl back in Dec, we hit it off and started dating in Jan. She left to her home country which is miles away in which time we'd spend everyday chatting online. She comes back in March and we resume our relationship together. Now she wants to go home again cause she misses her family. I'm feeling positive and hope for her return to continue our relationship, but she seems so negative about coming back, she has become distant at times and doesn't want us to say "I love you" to each other and she doesn't like it when i do/say sweet things to her... When I bring up the subject of being together she gives off negative thoughts. She says she likes me and likes being with me... she'll even tell me "me too" if i ever say I love you. The last few days she has here she prefers not seeing each other to "make it easier" for ourselves when she leaves. I know I haven't messed up I've told her I love her and would marry her so that she could stay in this country... I always tell her how much she means to me and how much I want to be with her, but she usually tells me not to say those things.... >< wtf????

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:48 AM
Who really gives a ****? girls usually like that kind of treatment and ignore the good guys. It's a fact that girls like being treated like crap

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:43 AM
My girlfriend is thinking of going back home to Honduras in Central America while I live in California... I've fallen in love with this girl and she says she loves me too. She misses her family and home since she does live there. We met back in Dec, started dating in Jan. and she left until coming back in March. I do tell her that I love her, I tell her that I want her to stay and gave her a list of 20 reasons why to stay, I'm willing to marry her so she can stay legally but she misses her family what can I do? if she goes back home i might never see her again cause of immigration BS