Community > Posts By > shinryu13

shinryu13's photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:15 AM
*disclaimer* This is just my opinion on the subject coming from an actual nice guy.

From my experience most guys that are the actual "nice guy" type get passed over for the "bad guy" type because they aren't forward enough to put themselves out there, they psych themselves out of asking the girl out before they even try or they come across as a "friend only" to the girl.

In the past, atleast in my experience, I have been taken for granted or the girl has tried to take advantage of my niceness.

For us "nice guy" types it's hard to overcome our shyness and fear of rejection. Yes I know that asking a girl out you lose nothing because you had nothing to begin with but, in the eyes of a nice guy or shy type they fear the actual moment of rejection or being laughed at for even trying.

Everyone has their own self image, the thought of the type they want versus the type they feel they can get and from that they end up settling for someone they aren't happy with.

To end my point, I want to hear from the ladys with 100% truthfulness.
What are your thoughts on the nice-guy or shy-guy types?
What are some tips for those type of guys to get the type of woman they do actually deserve?

In advance, I want to say thank you to the ones that answer truthfully and to the ones that troll... you will just be ignored.

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 11:28 PM

There isn't just serous girls anymore.

That's not totally true. The problem with us guys grabbing the attention of the women we find interesting online is that they get hounded by alot of guys only going for one of two things.. first there are the guys that send inappropriate pics and talking dirty to them. second they get some of the same types of messages the guys get which are from scammers just trying to trick them into giving money.
Both of these approaches makes it very hard for the remaining few genuine men out here to get their attention and get across that they are interested in more than just their body or physical interaction.

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:50 PM
First off, as you probably already know all men are a little different in how they approach women, just as how women are different in how they react.
As for your question about asking how to approach the man, try to start up a conversation with him, maybe ask him a question or two. It could be possible that he is the type of guy that is too shy to make the first move or is psyching himself out of approaching you. Asking his name is simple after you can get him talking some. After talking with him you should beable to determine based on the things he asks you if he is single or not.
In this day and age, a woman asking a man out first is still seen as taboo but, in my opinion, it shouldn't be. I personally see women as equals to men in all aspects of life and as such I feel that they too should be able to persure a man that they are interested in.

I hope this helps atleast a little.

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:33 PM
Eyes

Like little drops of heaven placed in the sky by the angels from up above..

Just a beautiful as the first drop of dew falling from a rose petal...

Shining beacons of light that bring happiness to everyone within their sight...

Just one gaze into those two precious jewels and i could never settle..

As deep as the deepest sea bed and as powerful as the strongest mystic...

One could find them self lost for days with just one glance into them...

With a warmth that of the sun and a passion that of which no man can tame...

Looking deep into them could bring even the strongest man to his knee for more than just a whim..................................

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:27 PM
he waits...

there he sits, anticipating, hoping, waiting..
thinking of her, picturing her, dreaming of her..

there he sits, listening, watching, dreaming..
wondering what if, thinking why not, hoping maybe..

there he sits, hearing a sound, looking ahead, smiling softly..
is it her, could it be now, when will it happen..

there she is, smiling happily, looking pretty, glowing radiantly..
now he smiles, now he blushes, now he stands..

there she is, walking to him, reaching for him, looking at him..
his heart flutters, his pulse races, his mind still wanders..

there she is, now she speaks, now she touches, now she holds him..
his eyes close as he takes her, his heart gitters as he holds her, his lips tremble as he kisses her...

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:16 PM
Have you changed the size of your desktop or the refresh rate of the monitor. Usually either of those are more likely the problem than either your monitor or video card going out.

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:00 PM
Thank you for the welcome.
:angel: I would never complain about love nibbles winking

shinryu13's photo
Thu 09/03/15 09:30 PM
Hello everyone from the forums. I have been on the site for a few days and been reading alot of profiles as well as some of the forum. So far I have come to realize that over 80% of the women's profiles say they haven't been active in over a month. But on the other hand the forums seem to be where all the real and intelligent women are. So here I am reaching out to see what's out there.

I hope everyone had a great day today and remember to always have a good laugh everyday. :)