Community > Posts By > oneofkindweirdo

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:34 PM
It really is a cataclysm of generations that just so happen to of created the current one. Like I said, it would be no different in the 1960's if the internet was around then. New tools, and of course with new tools some are liable to abuse them.

to be honsty its hard to say, i can agree with you on the part about the 30 something gen but if any the 40 to 50 gen . more orless inabling 30 something gen by taking care of the baby there kids create in some cases they might be taking care of the grandbabies too , but it seem that talkin about whats wrong is not goin to help . i the millon dollar question is what can be done . ever one to help this issue cus the simple fact is that folk weather there young or old are goin to find a way to have sex if they want or think they want to . now it how do we put ourself out of the tailspin before the next gen suffer and how do explan to a kid that sex and love are surpost go together when the hole world around them is telling them that love isnt real.

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:08 PM

Something horrialbe wrong this day (omg i sound so old lol)it seem like the folk under the age of 25 are all about sex they dont who it is or what they got . I would think with a the std's and all the other things like rape and kidnapping at all time high , the younger folks would be smarter. I know when i was younger i was havIing a share of sex but now there all kinds of little girls tring to show there little bit of body off to the world on every socail site, and it like the word hoe and ***** are the greatest thing to be call . why is that . why are so many younger folk so sex driven , are there they tring to find love and attention and just going about the wrong way . or are the really about just havin sex is a ok thing now .

New age, new tools at our fingertips...it would be no different if they were to have the same technology in the 60's. STD's have always been around, well, except for HIV. Hey, why don't we group another age group together...like the 30 somethings that know everything yet are incapable of fixing anything...

lol that soooooooooooooooo funny that suck cuz it ture

the eveny funnier part is that my gen is more than like to be the cause of this we did kind this the gun and the bullet with the way the some (NOT ALL) parents partied right along side and did nothing so they can be the cool parent in the hood

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:02 PM

Something horrialbe wrong this day (omg i sound so old lol)it seem like the folk under the age of 25 are all about sex they dont who it is or what they got . I would think with a the std's and all the other things like rape and kidnapping at all time high , the younger folks would be smarter. I know when i was younger i was havIing a share of sex but now there all kinds of little girls tring to show there little bit of body off to the world on every socail site, and it like the word hoe and ***** are the greatest thing to be call . why is that . why are so many younger folk so sex driven , are there they tring to find love and attention and just going about the wrong way . or are the really about just havin sex is a ok thing now .

New age, new tools at our fingertips...it would be no different if they were to have the same technology in the 60's. STD's have always been around, well, except for HIV. Hey, why don't we group another age group together...like the 30 somethings that know everything yet are incapable of fixing anything...

lol that soooooooooooooooo funny that suck cuz it ture

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:00 PM

I feel like a fish out of water when I'm around my friends (I'm 24)...

They were all sexual at a really early age. I didn't do anything until I was almost 20! But people seem to lump me into the same category as everyone my age because I have a baby.

That's what I hate the most! Just because I'm a single mom doesn't mean I need to go on Maury and test 7 different guys to find out who the father is.

We were together for a year, we broke up, he's involved in our son's life and I haven't really been with anyone since.

I hate that my generation ruins everything, haha

Sorry for ranting!

that good that you taking care of your kid yourself congads on being a strong women i know its hard to do sometime

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:55 AM

Maybe itll play itsself out..

hopefully its not aids that does that.

thats the really bad part there worst thing then aids

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:51 AM
that make sence but it seem like it cool not care and just **** i know their was kid when i was in school that was have sex . now it seem like the minorty is majority

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:40 AM

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:40 AM
Thing is why do some get on dating site and have no intention of finding a relationship or dating . it like going to blood drive only for the donuts . i do understand that some people want to be friends frist and see where it goes , but if you have no intention , and some folks like me it can get kinda cofusing , cause i have found a few that are pretty cool but , there is no possibllty of any kind of relationship otside of mingle2 .

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:03 AM
lol we shall see

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:56 AM
well i at least im happy that yall get something out of this site i think over

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:50 AM
that the big reason i started using dating sites i have no paneints it a good way for to stay a way from 30 seconds or less relationship

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:45 AM
are this dating just digital bars for the most part (the chances of finding somebody depends on how well you interact

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:39 AM
i guess in the end i just get a little feed up will dating on any level . it seem sooooo unessarily(i think i made that word up) hard

and this edating or mingling or what ever you want call it is a hole nother ball game

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:31 AM

Thank, I do stick my nose in about daily. Sadly I was always taught if ya got nothing to say, don't say anything at all. LAWL, that is usually why I will just read a forum and keep my fat mouth shut and move along.

Either way I know I am fairley new and my post count is small, but I am speaking from just what I have found out as of yet. I haven't given up yet Calleigh :P I am still here waiting patiently for my turn to be a success story. :)

Good, you're doing the right thing. It doesn't matter if you don't have anything earth-shattering to say (read some of my posts on here, haha), but it's just a good way to "mingle" for lack of a better word. I think a lot of people think if they post a profile, people will automatically view them, get hooked on them, email them, meet in real life and get married/date/whatever.

Nooooo...I've noticed the more I post in the forums, the more views I get. The more I post in the forums, the more profiles I want to view myself. There's tons of people on here looking, make yourself stand out. Make them say, wow who was that who made that weird/cool/stupid/interesting post??? I gotta look!!!

Gah, itt's after 3 am, I'm feeling punchy. So I'm out. Good luck though, I think everyone should get what they want/need.flowerforyou

naa i surly didnt think that but i did think is was more presonal (i.m. chatting , something at the very least a real time chat room . something like that

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:21 AM
so what your sayin is this more socal site for singals , than actaul dating site

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:11 AM
will i all got enough social site pages and like this is goin the way of bp

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:00 AM
as i meet more and more people on dating site , it starting to seem more and more a waste of time . this site is pretty cool but not many floks on here that i came across are tring to date . or even for that matter looking , maybe it just me. and that cool but i just saying i guess i turly am just a one of kind weirdo , any rate i just want to see if there any folks out there that feel the same

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sat 08/01/09 06:03 PM
i watch all the time when i was a kid , but i did know the show had been on for so long

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:37 PM

ooo! ooo!

i forgot the birdies!

k i'm done now bigsmile

nice picture what zoo was that

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:31 PM

It was pretty cool i didnt do much , but I did get to spend alot more time with my family , I lost alot of crapy friends .so all and all it was the best summer on recoder for me .rofl

i got rid of all my friends a few months ago.drinker

yea it kinda suck but freeing at the same time

nah, i felt great afterwards, they had turned into female dogs if you know what i mean.

then good you got rid of them but someone can't live without friends

checks pulse.....yep, still living. you're wrong.:tongue:

well only for a limited time .:tongue: but just find one good one thats all you know

why such a crapy outlook on life .

Previous 1 3