Community > Posts By > oneofkindweirdo

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Thu 06/04/09 07:21 PM
what the deal why are bad boys and girls so apealing , why do folks blow off good people for the bad ones , i'm not hatin if that who like that who like but i still dont get it on one hand you got a preson that do what ever need their to help lover out , yet this same person will take help,love , support and give to bad person . some say it the sex , most nice poeple are way better at it cause there not just thinking about themself . i guess is more of pole than question

which would you rather do :
cheat or go home

cheat: states you want kick it with the bad boy or girl ,cause sex is sure thing maybe you'll havin good sex ,or maybe you get them off and then they send you packin

go home: states you rather go with the good man or woman and take the chance at having sex at all, but you know they will be there when wake up in the morring

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Thu 06/04/09 02:13 PM
hi im a artist from ohio i like to cook , work on art realated things . i stsnd out in the crowd cause i just do . i come to except the fact i am weirdo lol , hints the name

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:29 PM
i dont know some women look good if they know what their doing other look like tammy fay , i guess as long as there face dont melt on a hot day then its ok

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:09 PM

I joined this site in hope of getting to know more people! and may be to find somebody to bond with and eventually to share my life with, but what is going on?? isn't there any body with the same view on this site?ohwell

...maybe your just being too impatient...I met someone here, when I was putting more effort else where....you only have been here long enough to have 17 posts, for goodness sakes women, give it some time and a chance, and recapture a upbeat attitude, sad, desperate, angry and forlorn do not attract men looking to better their life.....smile , joke....be the fun gal !!!

:wink:~wicked~:wink:
Oh Dear, i should say that am neither sad or desperate, that is why i don't go with anybody for the sake of having a man!! If you look around a lot of men with good attributes are either taken or are gay!! I am sorry but it is true..bigsmile

the fastest way to not find what the kind of man your looking for is to say " men with good attributes are either taken or are gay"

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:29 AM
IM just wondering who had the funniest or most outlandish disclamer . there no door prize , but i can send you a drawing of a cookie if you like. what im looking for is the one that begs the question ,( "who in cbyerspace made you write that "?).

they can be real or fake

example : i do not have not or will do the chick dance naked on my web cam so dont ask!

you know that kind of stuff . well hopfully no one ask you to do lol

this oneofkindweirdo , happy hunting

oneofkindweirdo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:03 AM
i got an hp and it kick ass for one reson i only have one gig of ram and it still get done what i need to , but the thing that kills me about mac it nothing specail if more people start to use them like pc then there be more vurises . also companies like dreamworks use pc and create unbeleive cg cartoon with them . i think it no more a big choice than dell verse gateway in the end its all come looks and price for all computer if you think about isnt a mac a personal computer anyway

1 3 Next