Community > Posts By > woznotwoz1

no photo
Wed 10/21/15 07:14 AM
autumn sheds its summer skin a new one yet to begin,,,as leaves curlup on the cold damp floor not needed anymore,,,mist decends the morning day as the sky with colours gold, blue,, red start the day,,clouds scattered like painters brush tress bare from autumns rush,,sun seeks the morning dew as flowers colours fade to dust,,rain comes and goes frequently the wind blows getting rid of autumns debris,, autumn,,,

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 05:24 AM
bit like spike milligan funny like

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 04:58 AM
i dont think this is racism my view is a person liveing in the past

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 02:16 AM
love that stunning

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 02:14 AM
horses stand wait as the riders grow with anticipation in their red coats as red as blood as the huntsman blows his horn they mount, the dogs sniff below their paws looking for scent as they begin their hunt, the hunted runs for cover through never knowing if they will be discovered dogs run around in packs as riders look from above faces not smiling just looking for blood,they smell his scent they run towards the fence under over they all begin they are running again, horse and rider follows them as the hunted runs again, scared stiff you can see it in his pace as the dogs and riders behind begin to pick up pace, sounds of the horn fill the country air, as the hunted runs for his life not wanting to be there, he hides in a hole as they go galloping past, he lives another day but how long will it last,

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 02:18 AM
ty appreciated

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:14 AM
lovely

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:11 AM
a gate leads the way as the path is wet from rain, footprints left as a reminder of where they have been, trees fallen where the wind has blown in, leaves of many colours scattered across the muddy banks pine needles rest on top of the bridges wooden floor as dogs bark in the mornings mist, as they chase balls once more. water sounds like rain drops as it runs over the mossy rocks as the mornings sun shines on the floor dead on 7 o clock,wind whistles acroos the tops of tress as i stand beneath my eyes take in the view as my ears listen to the woods singing the blues,,

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:35 AM
he stands behind her as her hands boundtight her smile wide as hand marks her bottom bright he walks to the front to see kittys delight eyes wide smiling bright as master leans in to lick her soft lips she struggles a little he smacks her again as his hands hold kitty tight the look on her face a delight her teeth bite her lip as hands cross her skin he moves to back as he smacks her again her hands clenched tight this is kittys delight,,

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:10 AM
nice

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:08 AM
the floor is wet from the rain that swept in from the cold northern sky puddles form as kids stamp as their mothers stand by birds clean their feathers flapping side to side as rain falls from the dark northern skies trees go from dull green to bright as they suck the moisture from soil below ducks in their element in the pond as fish breath the oxygen that grows traffic sends waves to cold pavement floor as people wait in a dry doorway door umbrellas get battered as their held tight the cold northern skies is awesome tonight,,,

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 05:57 PM
ty tommy all from you is appreciated i ive and learn ty looks better sounds better to ty again

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 09:05 AM
another riveting read drinker

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 09:02 AM
what i touch i feel my fingers move but my torso stays still feet clamer as they hold me up eyes move looking up mouth shouts as you leave hands clenched tight palms wet as i start to beleave your back looking at me your hair blowing in the breeze as your feet move further away my tears run as my hand moves to stop this one i stand alone as you get further away let the bird fly it may return one day

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 08:49 AM
lovely enjoyed reading ty

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:11 AM
faces in a crowd look lonely cold eyes look on as you sit hunched still proud hat on floor dog on lap kind sir or madam puts gold in hat you thank them with words that goes unnoticed with some as you sit on cold concrete haggered but young your threads torn your skin bleached black sleeping bag as a seat not asking for much dog sits waiting with master as feet past faster and faster looking at floor to pass the time in places at night where no one would like tomorrow who knows you think what shall it bring will my hat be empty or will i be able to eat,,,

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 07:49 AM
loved reading that tommy

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 05:26 AM
tender, love.deceit.end.affair.cake,rings,church,end,divorcelaugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:36 AM
cake gone eaten with fingers what went wrong everything ok when we danced our first song.together for ever was a words, what went wrong.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:29 AM
im a simple soul me, dont need a lot to make me whole, a pen paper my minds away,my camera in hand seeing things first hand like the morning sun breaking through the clouds, i sit with dog smiling wide,he looks at me as if ive lost my mind.his barking disturbs the morning peace as water from the brook dances upon the mossy rocks white grey beneath the pebble,s resting on the waters floor, birds stand on branches of trees whistling in the cool autumn breeze, this is a little about me as i sit in the morning not alone the dogs with me

Previous 1