Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/04/18 12:29 PM
Some say I am indecisive........
I am not sure whether I am or not.........laugh

no photo
Sun 11/04/18 12:05 PM
Hilarious. Dude you said you got drunk so she was over emotional on the first date. She sobered up and decided you were not the guy for her. At first she tried to be nice by wanting to be just friends. Then you push her because you got a kiss when she was drunk. SHE should run as fast as she can the opposite direction. You would be a control freak I think. Get over it man and move on.

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 12:50 PM
I think a real man or woman reads all this nonsense posted here, has a good laugh and logs off to surf something else.

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:31 PM
Botox probably helped sponsor the show you watched. Pouty natural lips can be sexy but I see some girls who have injected too much Botox and it looks gross.

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 09/13/18 12:26 PM
Best answer genetics and life-style. In the future we will be gene editing to have the best we can get. I believe some nut in Germany years ago was thinking this with his "master-race" idea. Selective breeding.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 11:17 AM
Hello members. A friend and I were discussing this topic the other day. We concluded that men age better than women on average. After 40 most women are going down hill fast. There are exceptions to the rule of course. At work I know of several guys who are looking after a sick wife at home. What are your thoughts? Agree or disagree? Perhaps having children takes years off some. How ever I know of some women who have had 4 children and still in pretty good shape.

no photo
Sun 07/15/18 11:46 AM
Why am I awake? It is early and I could be sleeping in late. No worries, no need to do anything. WTF body! lol Some say a grave is a place for rest. We all get our turn at that dying stuff. Sucks actually.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 09:54 PM
http://youtu.be/aJOTlE1K90k

no photo
Sun 06/17/18 12:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 06/17/18 12:27 AM
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved. You do not realize what you had sometimes until it is gone.

no photo
Sat 06/16/18 11:16 PM

On behalf of the membership;

We, the members of mingle2,
would straight up abuse the hell
out of the "dope slap" emoji.

bigsmile

laugh flowerforyou :thumbsup:

This women is clearly just here to abuse us with a match age range of 99-100! You are going to have to visit the hospitable to find one of us on the death bed. laugh

no photo
Sat 06/16/18 11:11 PM

dude maybe she was just not that into you

Exactly! People chat to be polite. We are Canadian!

no photo
Fri 11/17/17 10:55 AM
Usually an Intel processor can be upgraded and a AMD not. For your use it does not matter. I would guess you will buy another computer in a few years rather than upgrading what you have. I would stay away from the HP software.
Looks like the Dell is the best deal to me if it has the same amount of ram. You might notice the difference between core 3 and 5 if you are in the space program. Only milliseconds difference in processing time.

no photo
Thu 07/20/17 04:20 PM
If you let something have freedom and it comes back, it is yours. if you give something freedom and it never comes back, it never was yours in the first place.

As far as holding or or letting go its best to hold on in these situations.

Riding a bus
Riding a roller coaster
Tacking in a sailboat
Riding a horse or mule
Holding a fire-hose when the hydrate is opened......etc.

You get the idea? Much better to hold on than just let go in these cases.

laugh

no photo
Sat 07/15/17 12:00 PM
If you do not believe in miracles, then just look up at the sun, the earth and the moon that goes around it. And the fact that we are here. laugh

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 10:02 AM
Hello blueangel. Enjoy the window shopping site. lol You are too far for a coffee.

no photo
Sat 01/28/17 04:01 PM
Evolve to 1-5 year marriage:heart: term lease with option to renewal or not. Any children if separated, then its 50 percent time spent with each parent per year. Than can be broken down to switch week, month per month, or a full 6 months with parent then switch. Etc. Full visitation rights for both parents.Both share financial responsibility for children. (200K-260K) on average until they are out the door.tears (do not think that they will not be back at some time with their hand out asking for more) lol

Only assets accumulated during time together is dividable. Each keeps what they had when they started the relationship. That can be in the form of gained equity in a home, material assets such as cars boats - savings
Both responsible for any debt.ill

It might take less than a year for you to realize you screwed up. Love - lust is blind. drool You might go 5 years and decide time for a change. Or you can renew. I think it is over 60% of marriages end in divorce.surprised Time for some kind of revamp.bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 07:57 PM
I really do not know why they call it a smart phone when it appears it is making the majority of the population dumber. Hell many kids do not even know basic math anymore because of the built in calculator. 80% of Canadian households have overextended their credit and have massive amounts of debt. People feel "naked" if they go out without their phone. Samsung S5 because I refuse to pay through the nose for the very latest technology.

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 07:50 PM
Think about it. It is dam cold there and very few women. If I was posted there, I would dream up some expedition for women to come also. lol

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 07:47 PM
Nothing like some good greasy bacon and eggs. On another note I have a site for my domain ApplePye.com now. It even has a couple recipes! lol

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 07:39 PM
Have you ever noticed that at closing time, all the ugly people have left? lol