Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:33 PM
Good luck with that one. Separate bedrooms silly. You get a better sleep that way. And a variety of "play-rooms" lol

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:23 PM
I have not had enough alcohol to discuss what I have seen. The post did remind me that I dabbled at building a mini site for the subject though. Some time ago. You can decide if they are really giving an alien an autopsy or not. lol

http://www.theparanormalphenomena.com

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 11:47 AM

sure your young and pretty,but its how you feel and think about your self,and theres a lot of men who like a bit of meat on there gal,,,,,dont over think what others think about you,,good luck,,

"meat on their gal." jesus that is funny dude but the word would be a "Voluptuous" woman.

Sure she is cute. Lots of time to snag a dude.

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 11:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 09/12/15 11:38 AM

Upon reaching a state of complete happiness, snoring soon ensues.

Good answer! Nothing like sweet dreams. When I am really happy I go around buying stuff for people and just give it to them. Seeing other people happy makes me even more happy! OMG I just viewed the post count of some people. They must live on this site! 45000 plus posts? Where do they find the time? lol

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 03:18 PM
You do not have to tell me. I go back to commodore 64 and DOS days. My first tower I built from jobber components. A basic Apple tower was 5K. I built mine for 3200. Slow as hell and numerous crashes. Some people have no idea how Bill Gates changed the world with windows. Look at the technology we have now. Google rules online search but most still run Microsoft OS. Developers might lean towards Linux or other OS.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 03:11 PM
Well if they want to flush history by banning the flag, maybe in Canada we should tell our First Nations that history means nothing and they have no land claims.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/02/15 02:48 PM
An old post revived? My experience has been to buy the proper platform for the task. After numerous upgrades I find a game console best for gaming and a computer best for computing! lol I have 5 machines currently. Tablet with Android and lollipop OS on the smartphone.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:56 PM
This post is hilarious. Would you date them if they smell. **** NO man. Are you serious? But then I could smell like an old cigarette butt also with smoke that lingers on your clothing. As far as the old people stinking, they just need to change their diapers a little more often.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:52 PM
Funny guy you are. lol I agree.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/02/15 01:44 PM
No that is wrong. I am nicer now I think when younger. I was an arrogant smart *** and used and dumped women left and right. It took me surviving the young years to see I could be a better person and not crush girls feelings. I have stayed single for a long time. Now I could appreciate one good woman. Not a trapline. lol If a older woman can attract younger men, good for her I say.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:38 PM
Good answer!

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/02/15 01:35 PM
Not a problem with flag until some radical uses it as a symbol for the wrong reasons. God damn it! Dukes of hazards was one of my favorite TV shows! lol Are the people supposed to burn their replica cars also? Society has twisted the flag's true symbolism.

Also all this nonsense about black lives matter. All lives matter. People are all screwed up. Need more jobs so people do not sit around dreaming about what to protest next.

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:25 PM
Oh for gods sake. Some one just burnt some alien movie props and then dumped them out of a plane flying over. lol

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 12:56 PM
Thinking of a drive to Vancouver can wait until tomorrow. I am going to change my wireless provider to windmobile. I use Rogers for a hotspot and koodoo for my phone which can also be used as a hotspot. Every month these bastards send me a 200 dollar bill each because I go a little over my data quota. With wind they just slow down your service when your Max is reached. Not keep charging the FK out of ya. Windmobile will make my bill 1/4 of regular. More beer money!

no photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 09/01/15 10:02 PM
There is attractive and nice women in every race. A fool would be prejudice to limit your self to any one color or race. Not the kind of smarts that would attract me anyway.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/31/15 05:35 PM
Thanks for the laugh! "If you do not have anything nice to say, then do not bother to say anything at all"

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:23 PM
Text message is great. When I get bored I find a random number and text "OK I hid the body, now what"?

1 2 4 Next