Community > Posts By > mrjimmy1972

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:36 PM

trying to hard can be a bad thing though:) just have fun and your not old hahaha
but am i ugly???

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:35 PM

lets get straight to the point, im 37yrs old and single. am i an ugly old bugger?

you think you have it bad.try being 29 and being afraid you'll pull a groin muscle every time you go up steps or stairs ohwell
i know, no matter what i think, there is always someone worse of than me.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:33 PM

yall are hilarious:) Theres a somebody for everbody
yeah thats what they say but it isnt so easy 2 find the person.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:30 PM

Woke up this morning stuck to his sheets....
on his computer TRYING to be funny but infact sounds extremely sad!!!

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:28 PM

more like a chancer if you ask me
i didnt ask you if you thought i was a chancer now did i?

nope you didnt ... just my opinion
well im NOT being a chancer as u put it. the only reason im asking if im an ugly old bugger or not is because im 37 and been single for quite a while. if people think im ugly then that could be the reason.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:24 PM

poops in the bed:banana: glasses smokin drinks :laughing:
needs there bottom spanked!!!
Dreamsmokin
dream? dream? thats what i do when im sleeping.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:23 PM

sultry
explain sultry for the thick bloke. (me!!!) as for irisheyes, hmm, to good looking to be 'straight'.

hard to explain exactly...a smokey sexy....your pic looks like you are thinking "those" thoughts....make sense?
yeah makes sense. thankyou, i think. ur still gordeous though.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:20 PM

more like a chancer if you ask me
i didnt ask you if you thought i was a chancer now did i?

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:15 PM

poops in the bed:banana: glasses smokin drinks :laughing:
needs there bottom spanked!!!

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:13 PM

is there such a thing as a 'good man'??? ooops im not supposed to say that am i? arizona does sound nice though, plenty of sunshine. thats something we dont get a lot of here. our summer lasts about 2wks here. if you like the cold and rain this is the place to be. if you move to arizona or anywhere else warm and you ever need a flatmate, put me at the top of your list.pitchfork

I guess I shouldn't say "good man". I really should say anyone that I would give the time of day...they are far and few between around here. I actually would love to live some place where my daughter could breathe easier. She has severe asthma and the weather around here is horrible for her.

Weren't you in love just like 3 days ago?
in love with who?

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:12 PM

is there such a thing as a 'good man'??? ooops im not supposed to say that am i? arizona does sound nice though, plenty of sunshine. thats something we dont get a lot of here. our summer lasts about 2wks here. if you like the cold and rain this is the place to be. if you move to arizona or anywhere else warm and you ever need a flatmate, put me at the top of your list.pitchfork

I guess I shouldn't say "good man". I really should say anyone that I would give the time of day...they are far and few between around here. I actually would love to live some place where my daughter could breathe easier. She has severe asthma and the weather around here is horrible for her.
i dont know much about asthma so i dont know if hot or cold weather would be good for your daughter. hope im at the top of your flatmate list though.

Right now, I think it would be great to have someone to hang out with while the kids are with their dad. Being home alone really sucks.
you wouldnt be home alone if you had a flatmate!!! hint hint.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:09 PM
Edited by mrjimmy1972 on Thu 12/03/09 07:10 PM

sultry
explain sultry for the thick bloke. (me!!!) as for irisheyes, hmm, to good looking to be 'straight'.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:05 PM

i dont know much about asthma so i dont know if hot or cold weather would be good for your daughter. hope im at the top of your flatmate list though.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:01 PM

sweet talker
sweet talker - no, honest -yes. still gorgeous.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:57 PM
gorgeousblushing

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:47 PM
wot about doris day???

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:40 PM
im thinking who needs a flatmate??? as long as it isnt cold.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:37 PM
i need HONESTY from everyone, am i an ugly old bugger???

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:32 PM

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:27 PM
a BIG hello and welcome from 'bonnie scotland'.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16