Community > Posts By > mrjimmy1972

mrjimmy1972's photo
Mon 01/25/10 06:11 PM
how long should you know a person before you are able to break wind in front of them rather than run and hide in the bathroom?

mrjimmy1972's photo
Mon 01/25/10 06:05 PM
her blouse is pink,
there's grey in her hair,
but i bet for an oldie,
she has a nice pair....!!!

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:33 AM
how about 'dreamer' - ozzy osbourne.....

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:47 PM
"free to good home"

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:43 PM

do girls like fat guys
nothing wrong with being fat. i wish i could put on a bit more weight. im rather thin and im single too. just be you and you'll find that special one.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:32 PM

Man I just love this place.

I know that whenever I get to feeling a little too good about myself..all I have to do is look around here and I'll find out just how " unsexy " I am.

Man boobs...check

Bald....check

Chubby....check.

All of the above considered a " turn off "....check

Why, exactly do I even bother???
please dont take any offence. this thread isnt meant to offend ANYONE, its just a harmless bit of fun. i apologise if you are offended in anyway and i will ask 1 of the administrators to lock it if thats what you want.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:19 PM
new thread about to start.......
its more on man boobs and ????????

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:14 PM

Define "ugly" as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And define "old" while you're at it.
You're bound to get mixed reviews if you post a question like this, because each individual is of an individual opinion. So what is it you really want to know?
That SOMEONE thinks you aren't and Someone thinks you are?
Start with yourself, because that is what matters most.
What do you think of you?
Confidence is beauty, strength and endurance.

:thumbsup:
a simple yes or no would have done. some people will think im ugly while others may not. i was just being curious as to what others thought of me. no secret agendas or anything like that.

I said you weren't a whole page back. ohwell
thats ok with me. im just being curious thats all.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:12 PM

Define "ugly" as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And define "old" while you're at it.
You're bound to get mixed reviews if you post a question like this, because each individual is of an individual opinion. So what is it you really want to know?

a simple yes or no would have done. some people will think im ugly while others may not. i was just being curious as to what others thought of me. no secret agendas or anything like that.

Alrighty, I owe you an apology... I jumped to the last page, read that and thought it was about ugly and old in general...
hey no need to apologise, its not the end of the world.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:08 PM

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 08:59 PM
turn on or turn off?

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 08:30 PM
has to be mscherbear, other two are blokes

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 08:23 PM
och i the noo, hello and welcome from 'bonnie scotland'.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:53 PM

has his panties in a wadsmokin
too ashamed of there appeaeance to show there real photo!!!laugh
I have my photos on my profile you shallow arsehole
proves how popular you are that no-one takes the effort to look at your profile!!! laugh

well that was a little rude
whats rude is the fact he called me an arsehole for no reason. i take that as offensive and really should put them acrosss my knee and spank there bottom. i really am a nice guy but i refuse to be talkedto like that from someone so juvenile.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:49 PM

trying to hard can be a bad thing though:) just have fun and your not old hahaha
but am i ugly???

Really, it doesn't matter. Self confidence trumps looks most of the time, rather than wallowing in your own insecurity maybe you should work on gaining some self confidence and becoming happy with yourself regardless of anyone else's opinion.

...Or this could all be an attention ploy.

I'm assuming the latter.
you assume wrong

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:46 PM

I have my photos on my profile you shallow arsehole
proves how popular you are that no-one takes the effort to look at your profile!!! laugh

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:44 PM

I still am, but things have changed in his life...and for now that's all I want to say. I can say I won't sit around and wait on anyone...Life is too short.

yeah life is too short, enjoy yourself while you can.

That's right...want to come to a party at my house?? :banana: drinker drinks :banana: drinker drinks
wish i could, i dont exactly live in the same neighbourhood though.

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:42 PM

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:40 PM

arse hole :banana: smokin
:banana:
what there talking through, there arsehole

mrjimmy1972's photo
Thu 12/03/09 07:38 PM

I still am, but things have changed in his life...and for now that's all I want to say. I can say I won't sit around and wait on anyone...Life is too short.

yeah life is too short, enjoy yourself while you can.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16