Community > Posts By > faust1

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 02:28 PM
Why has this been moved from the new members forum as the question was for old and new members ! ...ok its fine ..so apparently im now asking the very few old members ...and still have no answer ...mad

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 02:05 PM
Your number dont work!!! your suspicious ..whats your real name and who do you work for !!tell me or i will throw my key board at you ..no kidding i work for Ikea !! :)

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:45 PM
Thanks .It seems the site is a little slow as i have filled a bit of that in ;),What to do ! wait i think :) And as this page is quicker than my profile one ,can i say opera,travel and world domination :) ...also nice to have proper feed back !...so looking at the profile page verses the comments (forum) is there a high number of people joining then leaving ?maybe a blip on the site? anyhow nice to meet/converse with real people ...but i have to say (dont kill me !) same ones i see on the community pages(one or two i haven't seen yet !but i am sure they will come soon . my question is aimed at all including the old members and the new :) :)

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:27 PM
My profiles not blank !? hmmm thanks ,maybe the sites a little slow? ...seen this before on other sites so hopefully it will all catch up soon . You have been here a while ..Do you see a lot of newbies come and go ? .I dont want to piss people of im just asking the question :P

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:11 PM
Thanks Nor i will give it a little more time ;)

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:08 PM
Ah Dodo ..your obviously one of the quick witted ones ..Hi :)

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:06 PM
Didn't come here for results :) .But after reading the community forum pages i only see any kind of communication between a small number of people ! dont get all defensive :P please answer the question ,Just your opinion ,how long does the average new person stay ?

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 12:38 PM
So its looking like there are a very small number of actual members that are real !,Bit of a shame as it started to look like an interesting site ,So the question is ...How long before the boredom forces the average new person to leave ? .

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:59 AM
I just had pasta ,bacon bits with onion and garlic cooked in cream :) ....Fat and full !!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:56 AM
Edited by faust1 on Mon 08/17/15 09:02 AM

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:25 AM
Welcome Scott

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 08:50 AM
Hi Apple ,and welcome .I am new also so interested to see how it goes! ;)

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 07:01 AM
Thought that might grab your attention !. Im new on here so please go easy laugh Im Archibald from Scotland but at this moment im in the beautiful French Alps .