Guess Tom wasn't interested....

RArleneM's photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:37 PM
Hi Charles,

Thanx for the info!

Arlene

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:04 PM
Ah, I get the point, Ladywolf and Michiganman....use AFTER the introductions are made. :)

Well, I'm enjoying this...can we have an ordinary conversation on this thread, or must we move to another?

Thanx!

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:20 PM
Hi Ladywolf,

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, that makes sense. One more question. I did some Mutual Matching. Will those guys I indicated interest in get e-mail notification?

Thanx again!

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:44 PM
Thanx for your quick reply, metalwing...but I want to understand what they are! biggrin

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:42 PM
Hi,

I'm new here...what's up with the nudges, kisses, etc? I don't want to offend anyone by using them incorrectly, nor encourage someone I'm not interested in by returning theirs.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanx!

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:33 PM
Hi,

I'm new here...what's up with the nudges, kisses, etc? I don't want to offend anyone by using them incorrectly, nor encourage someone I'm not interested in by returning theirs.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanx!

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:49 PM
Tom,

You're really cute; don't give up. I'm not looking for "the rest of my life", but I sure would like to talk to you if you're interested....

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:47 PM
Hey Y'all...

Do I gotta be FROM SC to join in? Originally from VA, but now I live in SC.

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:41 PM
Yes, I believe that sometimes happens...but if someone is patient enough to focus on the words rather than the tempo, he finds out what kind of person he/she realy is.

Personally, I find a southern drawl wonderfully sexy. Southern gentlemn are practically irresistable. love

RArleneM's photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:36 PM
Hi Rick,

I'm a "true female", I promise. :smile:

I'm new on the site and just wondering how it all works.

Thanx,
Arlene