Community > Posts By > JennontheRocks

JennontheRocks's photo
Tue 08/11/15 12:24 AM
LOL

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 11:30 PM
what is it with these men demanding my private number, email, and the like??i do not fall for that.

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 11:11 PM
Hi, I'm Jenn, and I see several artists and photographers here who need a serious model, of which I have some experience. It was fun as well as professional. If you are able to be in my area, or are in my area, for the shoot, let me know! thanks.

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:41 PM
Keep it up!:) Remember that art is a visual story, whether still or moving.--Jenn

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:29 PM
Yes, and I am serious if we happen to be near each other. --Jenn

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:27 PM
I'm just replying because I'm curious about this conversation and where the Grand Junction area is? I did model once though; it's fun:) Hope you find who you are looking for. --Jenn

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 10:19 PM
Have you found your model yet?--Jenn

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:59 PM
I admit, although I do not date or anything and am completely abstinent or maybe even celibate, I need to cuddle. Yet, there's no one to safely cuddle with. And so I don't cuddle at all. I'm not ready for the, uh herm, romance which ensues after it just yet. Also, I'm waiting for marriage. I need to be courted. Courtship seems to be non-existent if ever existed and, in the meantime, my needs occasionally roar.

And so, I sit alone year after year with the occasional need to cuddle. Just cuddle. Nothing more.

Does any one here relate?

JennontheRocks's photo
Mon 08/10/15 09:44 PM
to answer your question nascar, in return i'm a good sister in Christ to him too. in fact, you're sounding too worried about what the guy will be getting.. it goes both ways.

JennontheRocks's photo
Fri 08/07/15 02:35 PM
:heart:albeit i'm a celibate or abstinent 100%--I love men!:heart: I just need time to recover from some trauma first. and I have the strength to admit that about me now. Yet why can't a guy be patient through that and only act as the brother in Christ I need, you know, play racquetball or go to ice hockey games, while I take this one year to get a grip? I need nurturing and patience, TLC, and if the guy cannot or will not be here for me during my recovering, not even as my brother in Christ, then it shows me they will never be there for me later. it also shows me they're into their own "needs", not thinking about me, the lady. until I recover from past trauma, I cannot be there for him as wife. so really, guys, being there for the ladies is an investment in your own future, if she has any sense.