Community > Posts By > pinmenow

pinmenow's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:40 AM

:angry: I want all my panties back mister:angry:
laugh laugh laugh drinker

pinmenow's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:37 AM

Lie to her and tell her that you will help her bring her family over and it would be a better opportunity for all of them
slaphead noway scared NEVER LIE TO HER......DUH

pinmenow's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:42 AM

i love a fuller figured woman, but have dated skinny as well. i truly do believe it comes down to personality. i've had beautiful women who couldn't hold my attention past, well, only in one area could they keep me at attention. and i've dated women who weren't super fine, but they were awesome women on the inside, and nothing wrong with a little extra on the outside. i have some myself. but you can't allow that to control you.....don't always make comments about your weight, or be afraid to show what you have. if you act and talk like you're not attractive, it rubs off on those around you. be aware of how you look, and if you don't like the looks of things, start walking or try eating less, just do something. every little bit helps. i know it sounds easier to say than do, but just start, that's the hardest part. remember it takes time. they say it takes about 3-4 weeks to start a habit, so keep at it and you'll be fine. don't get discouraged! but most of all, remember that until you find the man who loves you for who you are on the inside, then he just loves you for what he sees on the outside, which is just superficial and fades in time......
drinker drinker Ill drink to that!!!

pinmenow's photo
Wed 05/20/09 02:51 PM

is it me or does some of these responses make others also feel like an alien?
laugh laugh laugh laugh frustrated

pinmenow's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:35 PM
Seriously girl i used to feel the same way, but then I just carried myself differently, I am eating healthy and exercising and totally feel awesome about myself. I figured hey everyone has a preference and if they can't handle these curves, then they probably won't get a hold of me anyways!!

pinmenow's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:11 PM
Edited by pinmenow on Thu 05/14/09 03:12 PM
um thats great but i was talking about when a guy gets a hold of me and thats the first thing he asks for, not that showing revealing pictures is a bad thing, its just that there is a time and place to ask for these things. I didn't ask if you wanted to see them lol!!!laugh ron!!

pinmenow's photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:47 PM
What gets on my nerves is when a guy asks for more revealing pics and hasn't even asked for my name yet, or when on their profile it says looking for a relationship or looking to date and they ask about hooking up or where the nearest hotel is located?? Guys if you are looking for a bootie call come out and say it, don't waste my time flirting and texting when your real intention is to hit it and run!!huh