Community > Posts By > SweetestLuv4U

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:03 PM
Blueberry Cake Donuts are the best. With a glass of milk, they are the bomb!!!!happy

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:07 PM
Not bad. Not bad at all. :thumbsup:

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:33 PM
Hi there! Welcome. :smile:

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:33 AM

:heart:How do you stop yourself from loving someone that you can't have?:heart:

First you decide if you really want to stop loving this person. If you really want to stop, then you pray for the will power and strength to do so. Then put forth EVERY effort (i.e. no calls to and from the person, no see the person...so on and so forth). Lastly, you need to be accountable to someone. Someone who is there to support you and make sure you accomplish the goal.

Keep in mind, if you really are not serious about matter and you do not have your mind made up... your kidding yourself. Asking is one thing, but knowing is have the battle.

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sun 05/31/09 03:13 PM

communication... too much communication.

Interesting. What is too much communication??? what

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:22 AM

Actions speak louder then words................flowerforyou
[/quote

This is it!!!:thumbsup:

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:36 PM
What's your opinion of my profile?

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:27 PM
for shame, for shame. Puffins1958 I hope your not in your 50's and still playing games spock

I agree with you Patsfan.

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:17 PM
Yea, games is written all over situations like this. But you would think that by the time you reach your 30's-40's you would be all out of games to play and for sure you wouldn't have time to playing games. lol

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:12 PM
So, why do people (adults, grown people) waste their time and yours doing these types of things (you know, getting to know you)? :angry:

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:07 PM
In this day and time (especially) H to the E to the double LL NO!!!!
To do something like that, you have to be smokin something that really is not good for you. I suggest you leave that stuff alone.

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:59 PM
Thanks ladies.

Any guys out there care to comment

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:56 PM
...you've mey a new girl/guy and the two of you have had awesome conversations almost daily for a couple of weeks. Your getting to know each other. Several opportunities have been available for the two of you to hook up and meet and have dinner, talk, hang out what ever...the girl/guy excepts but it never happens b/c the girl/guy has an excuse for not following thru???

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:23 PM
Ledi180, thanks for the info. Will do. :thumbsup:

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:21 PM
Ok, ok. I sure I can catch on.... Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't expecting anyone to reply so soon. Next task...upload pic by tomorrow hopefully. :thumbsup:

SweetestLuv4U's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:16 PM
Hi there. Not sure how this really works, but gotta start somewhere. I'm looking for a new friend or friends...