Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:01 AM
birthday spankings oldsage?!noway mines wednesday. I am going to run!!! but b4 i do...HAPPY BIRTHDAY puple cat!!!drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:59 AM
You know i picked my son up last night from his dads every 2 week visitation. When we were leaving my boy said.."mom..you know that really FAT LADY....that was here last week"....I pulled the truck over and explained that ALL WOMEN are BEAUTIFUL. SKINNY...FAT....BIG...SMALL. I then asked him WHY he called that woman FAT? "because daddy called her that". I told him his daddy was DEAD ON WRONG calling ANY woman names. I see you have lost a BOATLOAD of weight girl!!! YOU ROCK!drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:36 AM
mry IMAGINE living in TENNESSEE with my PACKERS passion...pickup with my PACKERS displayed PROUDLY driving around!!! The TITANS got NUTHIN on the PACK!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:35 AM
DAMM SKIPPY!!!! The Pack IS SMOKIN!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:32 AM
Sorry but BILLary does not have my support and i wont vote for her.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:30 AM
laugh laugh laugh philosopher...LMAO!! that nyquil comment was funny!!laugh In reality fitness americans are NOT turning their heads. Once the illegals are HERE the laws are not on the books to DEPORT them. At least not here in TN. Sadly we are really being INVADED and its time the LAWS CHANGE.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:25 AM
Thank you dear friends for your support with this members hatred and radically rude remarks slung at me. Bear2207 i feel sorry for you but wish you a nice day anyways.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:13 AM
Wooo!!! LOVE EM!!! the one that really gave me the willys was White Noise.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:10 AM
spam spam spam spam

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:06 AM
RandomX sweetie thats just Gary! Ya know gary if YOU would have had your land or home burning and i was still working the forestry....your so obnoxious i would just go ahead and would have taken my SWEET EASY....REALLY NOT TO RAPIDLY....caring much about your hatred towards WOMEN in ANY PROFESSION. But of course i WOULD have called the law telling them to come and take you away for INTERFERRING with a FEDERAL WORKER. It would have been such a joy watching you cuffed and stuffed in a squad car! and THEN I would have LOVED sitting in that courtroom TESTIFYING to your RADICAL HATRED TOWARDS A WOMAN/FEDERAL WORKER...after all SOME ARE WOMEN. Something to THINK ABOUT. There are WOMEN working in fields besides Iraq. Your a bigoted JERK. laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:59 AM
I think i understand the history of AMERICA dude. My entire FAMILY fought from WWI thru vietnam. Sit down and chill. If your ILLEGAL and want to come to America then by all means WELCOME TO AMERICA! BUT DO IT LEGALLY. I am SICK of supporting the ILLEGALS and I AM NOT ALONE in MY FEELINGS. :angry: :angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:56 AM
Spasetrucker YOU ROCK!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:54 AM
singledad i really dont appreciate the slams. You have to have been here for the cat crap coffee thread. It was a HOOT!laugh Now for the rude remarks I DO believe an apology is in order.:angry: Waving to forge, fanta, and catchme!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:46 PM
WHY is he even being allowed in the UNITED STATES??!! I say not even let him at the UN for his speech.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:44 PM
fanta!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh he needs TRIPLE that dosage on those meds!!!! or maybe some cat crap coffee!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:44 PM
fanta!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh he needs TRIPLE that dosage on those meds!!!! or maybe some cat crap coffee!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:42 PM
I am glad your son has some coverage cutelildevilsmom. This is so important and such a BIG ELECTION ISSUE until AFTER the election is over. Funny....that always gets forgotten.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: explode

Lets face it....republican...democrat....liberal....lets get some insurance for our kids and even something standard for ALL americans.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:39 PM
so the woman beating, dope abusing, gun slinging cowpokes made parole??? this should be amusing watching them get the BIG SPANKING from the PACK!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:43 PM
geez! at two who CARES if he stands or sits?!laugh laugh laugh I am a single mom and did the potty training and thought about this so i am just ribbin ya girl!drinker Sitting down is the best way. Good for him for wanting to be a BIG BOY!!!! You go babydoll!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:39 PM
tennessee? Let me save your brother a ton of money and heartache. I just finished my fifth custody battle with the abusive EX i was not married to. He lost all five battles. In TN we have a parenting plan. He would have to move within 100 miles to get custody. Thats the law. You cannot MOVE more than 100 miles of the noncustodial parent (married or not) or just lose custody. Fair? Far from it. My family has only seen my son ONCE when he was ONE. They are being robbed my childs entire life thanks to this law LOCKING ME DOWN like a common prisoner. As for child support...HA HA HA!! They dont work here. Dont worry much about that much either! I have lost THOUSANDS thanks to the NONenforcement of child support. LAZY HEFFERS.:angry:
I will say we have NO GRANDPARENT RIGHTS here in TN and in my case thats a GOOD THING. The grandma on HIS side has been a nightmare and caused the last FIVE battles. Custody AND child support are TWO different courts. You need to hire a private lawyer for custody and there is NO legal aide for moms like me who are disabled on a disability/retirement check. $3,000.00 is the standard retainer CASH UP FRONT. You have 30 days to come up with that money or you lose custody to the other party. Lets just say i have gone broke. BUT if my son was to go to the dad he would throw my son off on grandma who has no CLUE how to deal with autism or my sons special needs. A mamas boy is all the ex was along with very abusive physically. And he wonders why i LEFT him?!LOL Your brother CAN and DOES have rights for visitation and standard is every other weekend from fridays at 6PM to Sunday at 6PM but he must move here. If you want visitation that would be included in the weekends he has the boy. BIG HUGS! I am sorry but this is the law here. Its wrong and backwards but thats TENNESSEE!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25