Community > Posts By > jhjhl

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:44 PM

but seriously though...

if you love the girl, why is it so easy to dump her and move on just because of that?

maybe she just isn't ready for that kind of thing...

is instant gratification more important than being patient with the woman you allegedly love?

if so then you didn't love the woman, and she probably picked up on that and decided to ignore it until she felt you actually meant it.

well ok bye is not really the nicest of the answers for i love you... something nicer might cut it for couple months or years but ok bye? seriously? its not worth staying with someone that doesn't give a **** and will probably leave you when she falls in love with the next cue guy. i mean its just not worth it from a guys point of view. beside it would be creepy for you to have a guy that you said "ok bye" to sticking aound for more "ok bye"

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:38 PM

Ok, here it goes......I watched a show on Discovery Health last night that had a debate of if a woman can ejaculate or not. It was found to be a possible thing.

Knowing that.....will men now be nervous that they will shoot their eye out?
everybody cums so eyes out or not that kinda sound hot...lol

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:33 PM

How do you men feel when you tell a woman you love her for the first time, and she just responds "ok, bye"?
i probably would dump you if i really loved you. if i didnt love you, i would stick around for a while if the sex is good or for whatever reason it may be but i mean its hard for a man to put himself out there saying the **** monkey love you thing & get that response back... lol

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:25 PM

love the asshole comment..its totally the truth..life would be great
I seriously believe women cannot live without asswholes... common

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:08 PM
you look like a DJ

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:56 PM
smokin

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:51 PM
Edited by jhjhl on Thu 05/07/09 12:52 PM
:wink:

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:32 PM

You find someone you really connect with. They live in another state. You meet and it's amazing. Your life is here, theirs is there. Now what?

Seems all the people I'm interested in are long distance, is there anyway to make that work?
I think if you guys do not move closer... eventually it would just die off. It could work though

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:00 PM

Dude, you lucked out with Gypsy in here....she's not even being snarky...laugh
Nahhhhhhhhhhh Ive been saving my snarkiness for work!!!pitchfork rant explode laugh

lol well thanks Gypsy

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:59 AM

You make it sound really easy... i wish its like that for most of them. How many Hours of flight do they already have? Have you known them as airline pilots or as new graduate trying to get a decent job and a decent schedule? do they fly 8hours a day or couple hours a day and just do other work?
My cousin has his pilots licence for small planes. Im not sure.....it could be 1000 hours??? But he does a primary job. Its a bit of a hobby for him.

cool guess it will all be good. if it is really not that big of a deal.

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:50 AM
hahahaha

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:50 AM
I like this answer... So if she feels that you are not there all the time already while i am just in school and busy with everything what do i do? I love this girl and i think she loves me too, but i scared if it get any tougher than what it is now(which it will) we might not make it. Its not that i do not believe in us both, its just that you know who you are with and you hope it will be ok... but will it?

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:46 AM
I did talked to a lot of them... Their answers are the scariest things you ever heard(beside the ones that married flight attendants). It is possible to do it and some of them have done it. Most of them have actually done it. the scary thought is to have your girlfriend or wife leave you because of quality time. I am just freaking out

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:42 AM
Captain of big planes make more money and are seniors which means new pilots get the schedule the senior captain do not want to fly. That was my point there... but that is even if you have hours needed to qualify for the newbies position.

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:39 AM
You make it sound really easy... i wish its like that for most of them. How many Hours of flight do they already have? Have you known them as airline pilots or as new graduate trying to get a decent job and a decent schedule? do they fly 8hours a day or couple hours a day and just do other work?

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:40 AM
How do pilots keep their girlfriends or wives? Would any woman stay faithful to his husband while being gone all the time? I am not talking about captain of the big planes that are making thousands of $$. I am talking about new graduate student pilots that have girlfriends and wives or maybe a family. Most people think its easy but the reality of it is new graduates have to get those flight hours and that means a lot of flying around and lots of "no time spent at home with your girlfriend". How does it work?

2 Next